2.60 star(s) 8 Votes

wacek

Aug 6, 2017
this game is awesome!
only one problem: micropenis everywhere and maxed dick is... average/meh?
seriously dicks are really small here

Shinpi101

Apr 19, 2018
I cant seem to get it working i open the file and it gives me an application page telling me to wait for a browser to open up and then it opens up a notepad file and thats it?

Maxdoug

Oct 4, 2017
I get "internal server error" when i try use a old save (132).
Start a new save is my only option? ?

Maxdoug

Oct 4, 2017
You can try going to your basecamp in the old version (hopefully you're not in prison), save there, and then load from there in the new one. I don't think the save structure changes that much since 132, if at all.
Still the same error =/

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
trying to drop items on the floor while there is loot throws Internal Server Error
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Bonepunk

Aug 8, 2017
i startet a new game and get allways "Internal Server Error The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application." when I try to do anything after I made my character like sleeping and so on

Last edited:

xela1983

Jul 2, 2018
Are you running the exe?
Yes

Does the game launch the browser or nothing happens?
The browser launchs. I press the button "play", after what emerges the writing:

Connection attempt failed

Firefox cannot establish a connection to the localhost:14928 server.

The site may be temporarily unavailable or overloaded with requests. Wait a while and try again.
If you can't load any pages, check your Internet connection settings.
If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy server-make sure Firefox is allowed to access the Internet.

Lasli

Nov 17, 2018
Same problem as above. After running .exe the window closes with the following message.

BeardedJack

May 31, 2017
Is this or will this be playable on android? Cause i read in the first page you were considering it. Looks very promising.

2.60 star(s) 8 Votes