2.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Crossett

Sep 23, 2017
Crashes every time I try to level up, and after playing a while, every time I click "run away" from an encounter.

Pity. Bit unpolished otherwise and lacking content, but seems like it has potential. Got boring fast working at the bar trying to make money when there doesn't seem to be much for a non-fighter to do, tho.

menny

May 28, 2017
I managed to find what is either a glitch or unintended action with the new monster, if you pacify it enough with my cheated stats you can actually just do normal fucking with it and when it the completed scenes(bend over and kneel) it becomes a black(like charcoal) skinned girl with a random hair color and length through each scene)

Archgrimm

May 21, 2017
Anybody have any idea how to fix this error? Been having it for the past 3 or 4 versions and I kinda wanna play, thanks in advance ethos error.png

4p0rne

Dec 24, 2017
Game crashed part way through the new scene giving me an internal server error, but THAT is a rape monster. I approve of this thing.

Rakger

May 25, 2017
Browser tab opens, I can see the play button and the loading bar. But after clicking play I get Localhost denied access. ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED etc.

Tried running as admin. Tried running both exe and html files. Tried opening the port. Tried shutting off the VPN. Nothing really worked.

I know it is not many people, but as I skimmed through the comments, it is quite plenty after all with these issues. You are handicapping your game with these issues. Less players, less patrons, less publicity... hope you fix it. I know pretty much nothing about coding and stuff like this, so I do not know how hard it is. But this is the first html game that I have problems with.
Ditto older version works this one no contact.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Ditto older version works this one no contact.
Do not know if it helps, but I have problems connecting to my modem as well. Works on my other pc. So I guess there is something blocking it. Tried firewalls etc... nothing. Have no idea what might be the cause. But the error when trying to connect to modem is the same. PC has trouble connecting to itself lul.

Archgrimm

May 21, 2017
Until flask releases an update a temporary fix seems to be changing the computer's name to latin-script. That's what but I haven't been able to check it with any player yet.
So this fixed it, in conclusion if there are non-ascii characters in your computers name or in the folder path it will throw you a unicode decode error. Just change them and the game works.

Geno62

Mar 6, 2018
Until flask releases an update a temporary fix seems to be changing the computer's name to latin-script. That's what but I haven't been able to check it with any player yet.
I don't have the issue anymore, thanks.

meh65

Aug 8, 2016
New version 1.3.7 is now available for 5$ patrons and higher. The new released is focused on updating the combat system, which is now completely different. This version is not save compatible. Version 1.3.6 can be freely downloaded at
  • During fights, characters can suffer injuries to different parts of their body. These injuries will remain after combat. While bruises and small cracks can be heal by resting or sleeping, others will require medical attention.
  • New combat interface to help visualize and select where to hit. Attacks can now target an area, causing injuries there.
  • New combat stats: mobility, dexterity and awareness. Mobility and dexterity are based on the character's AGL, perks, restrains and injuries during combat. Awareness is based on injuries or restrains to the senses (blindfolds).
  • Three different types of hits: with weapon, punches (both dexterity based) and kicks (mobility based)
  • Combats can be lost by running out of stamina. Some hits expend more stamina than others (attempting a head-kick uses more than a kick to the groin).
  • Removed the Cuteness stat which had no use in game.
  • A character will be defeated when he can no longer move, fight or has lost consciousness. The health bar has been replaced. Strength and resilience, together with agility now set the chance to hurt/get hurt by opponents.
  • All characters including the player have now a chance to evade (AGL based) and block (STR based) a hit.
  • New fight related perks
  • Fixed a bug that left the player stuck in the first prison scene and another that could leave it stuck in the inn.
  • Fixed a bug that messes up after-combat the sex sequence when previously attacking during sex.

Hope you guys enjoy it!
The cuteness let males be traps

I.S.O.

Mar 24, 2019
I mean...so far, it seems like a lot of content is female-only, so males already can't do much. No Inn scenes, no scenes with the new beast...

Dharak

Jan 13, 2019
I'm stuck with swam/tentacle scene, my 2 options are only scream or struggle. What to do here?

The Twentysixth

Feb 17, 2018
I'm stuck with swam/tentacle scene, my 2 options are only scream or struggle. What to do here?
Well, based from my playthroughs, increasing strength will make your struggle more stronger to break free from the tentacle monster thing-y.

2.60 star(s) 8 Votes