2.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
I've noticed (in my save at least) that enslaving non-humans will tend to lead to an "Internal Server Error" when you are trying to summon your slaves. Along with that, I've noticed that sometimes when I enslave some humans, they'll do the same thing, causing an "Internal Server Error" except if I buy slaves that are currently already obedient.

Hopefully, I'm not the only one experiencing this. >.<

Reactions: Food_Court

KMJ96815

Mar 25, 2019
So, because you're so mature and intelligent, not only questioned the dev, but did it twice pointlessly, used the old "I won't give my money", and then went and rated the game poorly not because it's good or bad, but because the dev is not adult and intelligent like you to take critics?
Basically, you just did the same, but worse because nobody has criticized you, buddy.
I'll leave this alone after this as there are many other games to try, but for the record, I think it's important for users that are actually considering donating money to a game to take into account the maturity, intelligence, work ethic of the developer and the game itself into their financial considerations. If a developer responds to even toxic criticism in an immature way, I think that tells you something about the person's ability to handle feedback and how that might impact your financial commitment going forward. Dozens of other developers have in the past and would have responded much better to what I thought was a toxic comment. If you think otherwise and that his responses were perfect, that's fine, but objectively this is likely to be perceived as a poor reponse(s) by most reasonable people with an understanding of the dynamics of behavioral responses/interaction. More importantly, it's bad business as it could (and did in my case) directly cause a lost financial commitment.

I have no personal animus or investment in this at all other than to say his response had a direct cause in me not deciding to be a Patron. My wife and I are truly "whales" for Patreon I believe, as combined we probably donate well over $800 a month to over 20-30 Patreon sites, some of which are adult games. We both loves games and are highly kinky and enjoy supporting independent creators that seem to have potential. We are fortunate to have good disposable income but at the same time want to support developers that actually can deal reasonably with the inevitable feedback issues that plague all developers. The bottom line is that this type of behavior directly correlated with a loss of income for him, nothing more and nothing less. I was actually hopeful that the developer would take what I said and actually ponder how he could have handled a toxic comment better going forward because certainly no decision or issue is ever permanent in a dynamic universe, but this did not happen. If this scenario with a lost Patron from a response could happen with me, certainly this exact behavior could logically cause future income loss as well, so I sincerely wish the game luck going forward.

KMJ96815

Mar 25, 2019
Also, anyone saying that they were "considering being a Patron" most times weren't. That's basically the "I'm not racist but..." of non-Patrons. If you were going to do it, feels like you would have done it.
You may be right about most people posting, but I assure you that is not the case with me. I'm donating 120 a month on just three games alone. I know my wife is donating 50 a month for one specific game (I am respecting the rules of not advertising other games in game forums) and many others with smaller amounts.

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
I'll leave this alone after this as there are many other games to try, but for the record, I think it's important for users that are actually considering donating money to a game to take into account the maturity, intelligence, work ethic of the developer and the game itself into their financial considerations.
*snip*
You took your time to make a polite and coherent reply (albeit a bit pompous/pretentious, not offense intended), which is appreciated, so I'll do the same (most likely in a similar pompous/pretentious way :p ).

First of all, an intelligent and adult way of behaving was not being toxic from the beginning, which the original poster did. Just as you said, he was actually clear about it, he did admited (not that it was actually some kind of crime, but was just rude).

Rayxelm just replied in the same tone. Which, again, is no crime, just maybe rude (considering he was reacting).
They went back and forth (insert nasty joke, they won't be offended!), but in the end they solved the "issue".
One was not being clear, and the other didn't understood, and that was mainly the cause. Once they got around the problem, they also got around being "rude".
That's maturity.

They ranted at each other, then they understood, and kept going with no harm done.
On the other hand, you not only made an immediate judgement of the dev by a bad reply, but also immediately went and did a bad public review based on your personal view or thoughts.

Despite the poster and dev being rude at first, they were objective at the end and solved the problems; maturity is about being able to admit things (they did), apologize or explain if needed (they did), and advance. And neither judged the other, they just talked it over.
You judged, overreacted, and bring some pretentious "arguments" about how the dev has to act.
He does as he wants, and you can like it or not. Ray has been at this game all by himself for... 3? 4 years? and had to deal with tons of shit. We're all humans, and we all have boiling points, or a bad day. Same for the poster, which might just bursted out because he wanted to play and couldn't.

Basically:
they just ranted and bitched, sat down, thought it over, and worked it all. Mature.
You ranted and bitched, and made a rash decision. Not really that mature.

Anyways, there's no point in keeping going at this.
They solved their problem and everything it's fine, and you did your choice *shrug*

(final note: I'm not trying to be offensive at all. That's why I said I might sound pretentious :p )

jmts16

Aug 20, 2017
Slavery system straight up doesn't work.

I enslave someone, go back to base camp, summon slaves -> game breaks

Reactions: Leeon

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Slavery system straight up doesn't work.

I enslave someone, go back to base camp, summon slaves -> game breaks
I've noticed with NPCs you enslave they tend to break the game, but with slaves you buy from auction seem to be just fine.

hako01

Feb 26, 2019
I've noticed with NPCs you enslave they tend to break the game, but with slaves you buy from auction seem to be just fine.
WOWOWOW, so that's my issue? all I had to do was just buy a slave instead of trying to make one? that's the loop around to escape that bug?

Elvis25

Jul 28, 2017
Slavery doesn't break the game for me but there are some bugs, i.e. I can't change the clothes of the slaves, they remain with the ones they have when are captured, before you get them to the base camp, also I Captured an herm raider and now she doesn't have penis.

Edit: So far I had only captured humans, but now I captured two dogs and every time I call them... "Internal Server Error". Can't sell them either, maybe the problem is just with non-human slaves?

Edit 2: Game was broken, later the non-humans slaves dissapeared (they must have escaped) and now it works again.

Last edited:

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Slavery don't break the game for me but there are some bugs, i.e. I can't change the clothes of the slaves, they remain with the ones they have when are captured, before you get them to the base camp, also I Captured an herm raider and now she doesn't have penis.
Having the same problem with equipping anything on a slave. It either doesn't save or reverts back to what they originally had.

mpcomp

Jan 25, 2018
Greetings

1st thing first ... i have played this games demo 1.0.3 , 1.3.2 and now i have returned in 1.3.10 . Credit where its due A huge Kudos to the developer for making such game and carrying forward with the project as a lone wolf while now actively troubleshooting and engaging with fans of game on f95zone forum....

that said , while i understand that game elements are a constant WIP and now with addition of visual graphics the game engine is prone to breaks at some spot(s) ***

but i am writing for author , if he is comfortable with it , to post spoiler/ walkthorugh of the quest(s) he is adding to the game aka Find Innara and general gameplay sandbox events such as slavers camp encounters , vica prison escape and encounters and such, I know wiki has some information made for this but that needs updating as well for latest version of the game.

[PS have read the forums current posts and have to try out the slave mechanics as of now .. will update the ffedback in future..]***

Peace & regards
mpcomp

***update: the message has been updated ... getting numerous internal server errors 500 , if rquired i will provide the list although i believe these are subjective to each machine IMO . a quick question does this game require that a specific version of pyhton IDE or indpendent version be installed on machine before hand?!

Last edited:

Zach_Crimson

Jul 22, 2019
Slavery doesn't break the game for me but there are some bugs, i.e. I can't change the clothes of the slaves, they remain with the ones they have when are captured, before you get them to the base camp, also I Captured an herm raider and now she doesn't have penis.

Edit: So far I had only captured humans, but now I captured two dogs and every time I call them... "Internal Server Error". Can't sell them either, maybe the problem is just with non-human slaves?

Edit 2: Game was broken, later the non-humans slaves dissapeared (they must have escaped) and now it works again.
um i have some different bugs happening in mine. the character creation isn't working properly for me like it won't give my character cat ears even if i select them plus the sliders for hair length and stuff are invisible

Maverick97

Jun 4, 2017
The game don't start. I click the .exe file and nothing happens, even when i start as adm. Help, please!!

hako01

Feb 26, 2019
The game don't start. I click the .exe file and nothing happens, even when i start as adm. Help, please!!
I'm not exactly sure if it'll work because it never happened to me but, open your browser with an empty tab and don't close the cmd that .exe opens and wait a bit until the game launches the server on your browser

Maverick97

Jun 4, 2017
I'm not exactly sure if it'll work because it never happened to me but, open your browser with an empty tab and don't close the cmd that .exe opens and wait a bit until the game launches the server on your browser
Nothing happens :(

pdpdpd

Apr 14, 2019
No animations even during sex scene only text and character and others just stare at each other. :(

2.60 star(s) 8 Votes