2.60 star(s) 8 Votes

kaelcayla

Jul 9, 2018
Is there any way to play this normally? like just opening an html archive, i'm on another computer since mine died and apparently this game is not compatible with 32 bit win 7, yeah this pc is pretty old. But if it were just html instead of an exe i should be able to play it normally. If there is no positive answer then is there any way to play it with a 32 bit computer at all?

Mustang Flex

Oct 24, 2017
I'm getting a butt ton of internal server errors. Oddly enough this only started happening after a couple hours in. Seems more or less random, though encountering shamans seems to have a good chance of setting it off. (Clicking the slaves button in basecamp always does it) Playing on Firefox if that helps.

cavjustica

Nov 3, 2018
Game doesn't launch at all.
Opening the browser myself and going to localhost doesn't work either.

The process starts and immediatelly disappears actually.

I tried to fix the latin characters thing, didn't work.

Tried to read the log on the game folder, but it doesn't write anything to the log, it just crashes right off the bat.

Deleted member 870

Aug 7, 2016
Very broken game, press the wrong button accidentally or try to wear clothing you cant wear and you get Internal Server Error for everything you do, have to either reload a save or start a new game.

JJATH

May 2, 2017
The game keeps konking out for me. Just crashing as soon as I start enslaving people. Playing on Chrome.

cavjustica

Nov 3, 2018
Just to clarify: opening the .exe while a list of processes are active, make the process name flash for like 2 frames, meaning it launched and immediately crashed before writing any log.

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
I don't suppose anyone has, and is willing to share, the Patreon only bug fix version v1.3.11 ?

D

Deleted member 44741

Dear developer,

Could you please add options to select which body types are in the game?
I don't want to see The Naked Anorexia Raiders.

Thanks.

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
Could you please add options to select which body types are in the game?
I don't want to see The Naked Anorexia Raiders.
He would have to spend weeks just doing coding to add a ton of options on the UI, because you don't like one particular model...

If it's such a turn-off for you, just go and edit the files, it's a rather simple system.
Open the main folder, and go to "game" folder. Inside theres a "gamedata" file.
You can edit it with basic notepad.
There you'll find the random stats for any encounter, change them as you like.

For example, in the case of raiders, there are 3 types of them. Change them all or the ones you want.
You can change the males (mstats) or the females (fstats). Look for their body attributes, and reassign the percentages.
It takes a bit of experimentation, but is not that hard to understand.

Reactions: pdpdpd
D

Deleted member 44741

He would have to spend weeks just doing coding to add a ton of options on the UI, because you don't like one particular model...

If it's such a turn-off for you, just go and edit the files, it's a rather simple system.
Open the main folder, and go to "game" folder. Inside theres a "gamedata" file.
You can edit it with basic notepad.
There you'll find the random stats for any encounter, change them as you like.

For example, in the case of raiders, there are 3 types of them. Change them all or the ones you want.
You can change the males (mstats) or the females (fstats). Look for their body attributes, and reassign the percentages.
It takes a bit of experimentation, but is not that hard to understand.
I'm aware of the gamedata file. But the game usually crashes if I make one mistake.

I'll try to change the percentages and see how it goes this time.

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
I'm aware of the gamedata file. But the game usually crashes if I make one mistake.

I'll try to change the percentages and see how it goes this time.

When editing, avoid getting ridiculous, that'll work fine.
For example, if you edit your character in the save file, don't give yourself 99999 of something.
What I do is get xp for leveling up. It's easy because you have a 1/100 next level line. So instead of buffing up your straight level, or give myself some ridiculous amount of xp, I just give 99/100. Basically any encounter will let me level up. Then I just edit 199/200 and so.

When editing "percentages" for enemy stats, pay attention.
They're made so certain things are more common to find than others. Try to keep the original balance, just in case.
For example:

each encounter type has a set of stats assigned.
Look for the gender line, it'll read something like:
male: 0.5, female: 0.3, dgirl: 0.05, herm: 0.05.
This means that males are common, followed by females, and very rare dickgirls and herms (since they have even a fraction).
The "total" is 0.9: 5+3+1 (you get 1 adding 05 and 05 from the dgirls and herms).
If you want more dgirls, and less males, just switch their values. You'll have still a "total" of 0.9.
Or, reassign number specifically, but always try to keep a total of 0.9.

Basically, you can set exactly all your game.
If you don't want something specific, just assign it a very low percentage (0.01) but remember to balance it by having another high (at 0.09).

Note certain encounters have specific settings. Bull men are only male, certain guards have fixed stats, other NPCs are specific. Just stay away of those.
My personal advice is not to touch the Shamans, as they're bugged somehow.

Of course always make a backup of whichever fileyou're editing!

2.60 star(s) 8 Votes