2.60 star(s) 8 Votes

nononomaybe

Jun 6, 2018
Every time I meet the shaman the game crashes with a 500 Internal Server error and can't be continued/loaded. Pretty much makes this unplayable.

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
Every time I meet the shaman the game crashes with a 500 Internal Server error and can't be continued/loaded. Pretty much makes this unplayable.
A weird, known bug.
For some reason, it happens to some only.

It does for me too, the only solution for now, is to not engage him. The moment you see the shaman in the distance, just walk away, it's teh interaction that causes the crash

• Thinking Face
Reactions: nononomaybe

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
What does "Attractiveness To" mean? like what's attracted to me or what I'm attracted too.

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
i guess how react the npc to you when you aproach, like they will start sex actions than atack you

inszel

Dec 29, 2017
Due to some changes in my life, I'm not finding much time to do any progress with the game. I wouldn't say I've abandoned it, but at the moment I no longer feel comfortable taking donations for it, since I can't guarantee that I will deliver updates in a timely way.

I've removed all donation tiers and I've decided to make public the last Patron exclusive version, which can be downloaded from .

Thank you all for your support. Any future updates will still be posted in the , but its access will likely be open to everybody.

the link provided is no longer working. i've yet to find any other way of downloading the game. so it is gone unless someone wants to share it.

Mustang Flex

Oct 24, 2017
So given he seems to have dropped off the face of the earth. His Discord is down, twitter's gone, links are gone. Is it safe to say that this is dead?

Reactions: Megumin.

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
his subscribed star is still up tho but his current supporters are only 3 members

mpcomp

Jan 25, 2018
Greetings

.....Wow ..... i come here after the hiatus and the author just went underground ... leaving the project altogether ... kudos to Queenbee to uploading the last available version of the game ...

edit1:.. nevermind ... -__-

Peace

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 8 Votes