2.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Mustang Flex

Oct 24, 2017
the constant internal server errors ruin it
I do hope it's getting updated soon. The game's got enough promise that it being terminably fucked with bugs sucks big time. It's quite a bit overdue however, so I'm a little worried.

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
Due to some changes in my life, I'm not finding much time to do any progress with the game. I wouldn't say I've abandoned it, but at the moment I no longer feel comfortable taking donations for it, since I can guarantee that I will deliver updates in a timely way.

I've removed all donations tiers and I've decided to make public the last Patron exclusive version, which can be downloaded from .

Thank you all for your support. Any future updates will still be posted in the , but its access will likely be open to everybody.
Ah, thanks for letting us know! I love your game and I hope you'll tinker with it from time to time. It has come a long way.
Best of luck and hope the changes in life wasn't the all bad kind.

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
is there currently a way to play ethos of darkness on Mac OS x
Um, use Wine? Does work for for me, though I use Linux.

I think it would be more fun if UI wasn't so hideously bad. Also I couldn't understand what is the point other than to roam and raep every abomination, maybe some achievements or a clear todo list would help?

AlexnChaos

Jul 5, 2017
for whatever reason this seems to still be crashing whenever I take someone as a slave... or meet the healer random encounter for that matter

Poppyz

Feb 28, 2019
i want to play this game so much. ;-;

but i cant't... unfortunately my windows is 32bits, now i'm sad. xD

2.60 star(s) 8 Votes