jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Hey!
Starting this month, I’ll be starting to make monthly wallpapers, where you get to decide the themes and details. Here’s how it works:
This month, we're kicking off with a "Christmas" theme.
Voting Process: Once I have a chance to put up the first poll, head over to our in Discord server to cast your vote. Everyone, including free followers, will have a chance to vote, but depending on our level of support your voting power will be amplified - the higher your support tier, the more weight your vote carries!
We have determined the current weights based on the number of current supporters at each tier to make sure everyone has a say.
Wallpaper Versions: We're adding additional incentives with three different versions:
General Public: A SFW version.
"Slime" Patrons: An extra spicy SFW version.
"Nox Infected" Patrons: An NSFW version, with even more spice!
Your participation and support bring this project to life. So, let's get the ball rolling with our Christmas theme – head to the and make your vote count!
Happy voting, and stay awesome!

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

0.02.1 is here!
For all bugs reports and grammar corrections please use "#bug-report" Discord channel or dm me. Feedback\critique in the "#feedback-and-critique" discord channel will be more than appreciated.
Happy gaming!
What's new:
— Improved Dialogue and Texts
The in-game dialogue has been refined for more fluent English, and narration has been given a more literary tone, enhancing the overall narrative and immersion.
— Bug Fixes
Resolved the quirky issue where the main character (MC) referred to Elina as his sister, even when she was chosen as a childhood friend. Improved the scene advancement buttons in the rest segments. Now, they are more responsive, being activated by clicking on any part of them.
— New Menu System
Introducing a streamlined and intuitive menu system to enrich your interaction with characters and objects during certain scenes. Look out for the eye icon in the upper right corner of your screen. When hovered over, interactive characters will be highlighted with an outline. We plan to add a hint or a small tutorial on how to use this new feature in a future update.
— Secrets
Divedeeper into the lore of our world with optional interactive objects. These secrets, indicated by a sparkle next to items, enrich the narrative and provide insights into other characters. Currently, one secret is available in the first rest scene with the MC squad. Stay tuned for more in upcoming updates!
— Dialogue System
Updated to make conversations feel more realistic and engaging. Selected dialogue options now disappear when returning to the choice, preventing repetitive dialogues.
— Visual Enhancements
Refined various visual elements for a more cohesive and appealing aesthetic.
— Performance Optimizations
Under-the-hood improvements for smoother gameplay and enhanced stability.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
PipPoad I havent played your game and don't think I will ever do it, because this two things here 1702151594933.png are two big red flags me.

But I have a question for you and hope you don't mind to awnser me:

Could it be that you drew your inspiration from the art of Giger? One or two parts of the preview images - or maybe even your art style - reminds me very strongly of the works that Giger published at the time.

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Etlina's Principle [v0.02.1] [PipPoad]

NOTE: This is a bugfix version, there isn't any new content....

COMPRESSED: Win/Linux/Mac:
- -

PipPoad

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
So basically this is a bugfix release with zero new content...? Sigh...
I know this is kinda disappointing, but it was necessary for further development. I had to learn some brand new things as well as add another person and take time to work with him. To compete with other projects, a simple clickable story is definitely not enough, nor is mediocre English without a proofreader and dude who knows how to code. Learning how to work with interactive objects was critical to my designs, so I think for the future prospect, it's a favorable decision. Better than doing a few more renders and being left with a dried up fantasy without any new features.
And hey, new mechanics aren't exactly "zero content"

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I know this is kinda disappointing, but it was necessary for further development. I had to learn some brand new things as well as add another person and take time to work with him. To compete with other projects, a simple click-throw story is definitely not enough, nor is mediocre English without a proofreader and dude who knows how to code. Learning how to work with interactive objects was critical to my designs, so I think for the future prospect, it's a favorable decision. Better than doing a few more renders and being left with a dried up fantasy without any new features.
And hey, new mechanics aren't exactly "zero content"
Are old saves now cooked or are we all good?

PipPoad

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
Are old saves now cooked or are we all good?
I and other guys tested old save files made at the end of 0.02 - worked stably. Problems can arise if the save was made right during the rest with Jex and Ivi. No other problems known to me have been identified.

Reactions: Maviarab

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I and other guys tested old save files made at the end of 0.02 - worked stably. Problems can arise if the save was made right during the rest with Jex and Ivi. No other problems known to me have been identified.
Awesome, thanks for reply and confirmation (though may start again anyway heh).

PipPoad

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
PipPoad I havent played your game and don't think I will ever do it, because this two things here View attachment 3159277 are two big red flags me.

Could it be that you drew your inspiration from the art of Giger? One or two parts of the preview images - or maybe even your art style - reminds me very strongly of the works that Giger published at the time.
Sure, but can I I ask what these flags are?

Yeah, to a certain extent. The movie Alien made a big impression on me as a kid, so I would occasionally think of some similar concept where people became prisoners of something biological that would change their nature. I later explored his work more closely, and I can't say I like this pairing of flesh and machine in a weird sexual way too much. But the way he managed to make the topic of sex a logical part of the world that doesn't look like something cheap neural activation trigger is admirable.
So, I'm more of a flesh and flesh merger kind of guy, you know :unsure: (but somehow I also love cyborgs and various body modifications via implants :oops:)

Reactions: Maviarab

PipPoad

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
Awesome, thanks for reply and confirmation (though may start again anyway heh).
You definitely can! The rewritten dialogs made the characters a little bit more alive, and the new menu mechanics could be pretty interesting.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Sure, but can I know what these flags are?

Yeah, to a certain extent. The movie Alien made a big impression on me as a kid, so I would occasionally think of some similar concept where people became prisoners of something biological that would change their nature. I later explored his work more closely, and I can't say I like this pairing of flesh and machine in a weird sexual way too much. But the way he managed to make the topic of sex a logical part of the world that doesn't look like something cheap neural activation trigger is admirable.
So, I'm more of a flesh and flesh merger kind of guy, you know :unsure: (but somehow I also love cyborgs and various body modifications via implants :oops:)
Now I know you're a fan of Tetsuo...right?

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Sure, but can I I ask what these flags are?
They were shown on my post :unsure:

Transformation and Tentacles.

Transformation is for me basicly a genderswap and Tentacle, well... some wierd hentai stuff comes into my mind ;)

PipPoad

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
They were shown on my post :unsure:

Transformation and Tentacles.

Transformation is for me basicly a genderswap and Tentacle, well... some wierd hentai stuff comes into my mind ;)
I'm sorry, forgot about them o_O
Well, transformation isn't necessarily a sex change. Putting on a symbiotic suit in Spider-Man and turning into a Venom is also essentially a transformation (from human to monster).
And tentacles... well, yeah, they are existing only for one purpouse.

Nawashi_3D

Dec 8, 2020
PipPoad I havent played your game and don't think I will ever do it, because this two things here View attachment 3159277 are two big red flags me.

Definitely recommend giving it a try anyway. Tentacle sex is only in one scene that you get based on a choice you make so far and it seems like it probably won't be the majority of scenes. If you like Giger and other cosmic horror you'll probably like this setting.

Reactions: Mortarion

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
EtlinasPrinciple-0.02.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.30 star(s) 18 Votes