mikel8519

May 11, 2020
Looks nice but animation could definitely be better...and its super short...waiting for some real content.

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
I'll share the post:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That is not really a status report of the dev. Doesnt really tell us how long is next release or the game development. Updates on new gear or learning new skill is fine and all but players dont really want to know those. It's a update post that doesnt really update us

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Played it a while ago, but guess I could say some of my thoughts. I want to keep it short

-I really like the sounds of gunfire, during the action scenes, kinda made the scenes feel a live alitle
-sex with the slimes, is something I want to explore, even tho the game is hinting its bad.. I really hope that the MC has some pull or ability that he might actually be able to tame them, or they might actually follow him like hes their alpha. I assume not all (as seen in the dream theres alot of enemy ones) But there might be some special ones he could tame. But I will really like to see him monster sex. Not just the half ones. Seeing some of the unique female ones becume curious and want to cooperate might be interesting is what I think.

Reactions: spitfire335

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
Played it a while ago, but guess I could say some of my thoughts. I want to keep it short

-I really like the sounds of gunfire, during the action scenes, kinda made the scenes feel a live alitle
-sex with the slimes, is something I want to explore, even tho the game is hinting its bad.. I really hope that the MC has some pull or ability that he might actually be able to tame them, or they might actually follow him like hes their alpha. I assume not all (as seen in the dream theres alot of enemy ones) But there might be some special ones he could tame. But I will really like to see him monster sex. Not just the half ones. Seeing some of the unique female ones becume curious and want to cooperate might be interesting is what I think.
That would be really cool. If the mc becomes the slime girls' alpha and they become submissive to him. The hybrids are interesting too. I want to know about more of them and what types they will be. Romance and more.

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Theme of this month - "human version of hybrids (before they become infected)" Make sure to vote in the Discord channel!
January wallpaper will be ready in the next week, I apologize for the big delay.

AshaTano

Feb 8, 2020
Off to a great start. Story is engaging, the characters are interesting, and the art is good. I'll be looking forward to more of this.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: PipPoad
4.30 star(s) 18 Votes