jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Since the Discord bot I used doesn't count the extra voting power of patrons for some reason, I decided to try doing a vote on Patreon. There's a way to conveniently calculate the total number of votes here, so let's check how it works out. Poll for the april will be soon.

Theme of this wallpaper is "getting caught in a tentacle Nox trap". Who will it be?

Screenshot_20240410_070322_Brave.png

VOTE

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
Everyone Hey everyone <:p
Since the Discord bot I used doesn't count the extra voting power of patrons (for some god damn unknown reason), I decided to try doing a vote on Patreon and Boosty. For boosters it will be available only for paying members, counting the votes manually shouldn't be too difficult here. Final results will be based on the sum of all votes on both sites.
Poll for the april will be soon, as well as new public "Dev notes". Where I'll talk about the progress of the game and what I'm working at this moment.

Once again, thanks for still being on board, especially those who support the project financially

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018

Since the Discord bot I used doesn't count the extra voting power of patrons for some reason, I decided to try doing a vote on Patreon. There's a way to conveniently calculate the total number of votes here, so let's check how it works out. Poll for the april will be soon.

Theme of this wallpaper is "getting caught in a tentacle Nox trap". Who will it be?

View attachment 3526823

VOTE
ummm...none?
seems as that option is missing:unsure:

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
Today\tomorrow there will be a public post where I will give the information about the current state of development. And this is not just a wallpaper, but a scene from the game.
Hope it will be when the main character will start building his slime girl/hybrid harem.

Reactions: Karl Speidel

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
You keep talking about ntr for some reason. Are you alright? Why the hostility and passive-aggressiveness?
You keep talking about harem, for some reason. Are YOU alright? Why the hostility and passive-aggressiveness?

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
You don’t like harem and compare it to ntr. Alright. Noted. Forgive me if I offended you.
this isnt harem nor ntr game, there is no point in asking for any of it.
the same as asking for "multiple paths and single LIs?" in harem fuckfests (grandma house, for example) or asking for "harem paths, get all chicks?" in some ntr-focused game (pretty sure plenty of them around)....

my PoV, and im fully aware that doesnt matter much...here will be many more "harem?" or "ntr?" posts...as in any other thread regardless of anything.

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
this isnt harem nor ntr game, there is no point in asking for any of it.
the same as asking for "multiple paths and single LIs?" in harem fuckfests (grandma house, for example) or asking for "harem paths, get all chicks?" in some ntr-focused game (pretty sure plenty of them around)....

my PoV, and im fully aware that doesnt matter much...here will be many more "harem?" or "ntr?" posts...as in any other thread regardless of anything.
I did not realize the developer had mentioned that this was not a harem based game. So it has single routes for the heroines? Not a bad choice necessarily, given that it can help flesh the love interests out more. I’m curious and excited for the next update.

PipPoad

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
Sorry gotta ask tomorrow/today of what year/month cause you posted on Friday. I'm not trying to be an ass but just saying it since you stated the update should on Friday/Sat. I'm sure it already Sunday on earth or you're from Earth 616 which exist differently from us plebs ? Just playing, dont send your slime assassins to murder me

Update us please
I thought I could make it in that time frame, but life said:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So yeah, I fucked it up and I apologize for it. I'm working on the post, here's just a lot of information to cover. Hopefully it will be ready very soon.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Just playing, dont send your slime assassins to murder me
Your impatience has been noticed by FerTech. Punishment squad is 15 km away from you.

5 km away from you...

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
Good thing im not closely or remotely watching the development here,its anarchy! Random dudes are fighting here and the dev is making....wallpapers? While missing his promised deadline,wake me up dudes when this game is finished in 3091.

4.30 star(s) 18 Votes