Daddy-S

Aug 27, 2022
I just tried to play through this VN and found a couple game breaking bugs. The first scene where you get to click to talk to your squad if you talk more than once to either of them you get sent back to main menu. After meeting Jex and having a chance to talk to the 2 girls, again if you talk to jex more than once you get stuck in a loop of a scene from earlier in the game with Another.

I stopped playing at this point as I didnt make a save yet and it forced me to restart over again all auto saves where stuck in the same loop. Hopefully I can avoid all these tentacle girls though, coming for the story not to fuck half slime girls.

Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017
I know this is kinda disappointing, but it was necessary for further development. I had to learn some brand new things as well as add another person and take time to work with him. To compete with other projects, a simple clickable story is definitely not enough, nor is mediocre English without a proofreader and dude who knows how to code. Learning how to work with interactive objects was critical to my designs, so I think for the future prospect, it's a favorable decision. Better than doing a few more renders and being left with a dried up fantasy without any new features.
And hey, new mechanics aren't exactly "zero content"
Replayed the game and did some comparing with the old version here and there; the (partial) rewrite is definitely an improvement.

As a "tentacle enjoyer" I am looking forward to more of those scenes. The story itself is pretty good too so far.

PipPoad

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
I just tried to play through this VN and found a couple game breaking bugs. The first scene where you get to click to talk to your squad if you talk more than once to either of them you get sent back to main menu. After meeting Jex and having a chance to talk to the 2 girls, again if you talk to jex more than once you get stuck in a loop of a scene from earlier in the game with Another.
You're using the latest version from Boosty or Patreon?
I can't understand exactly what you mean - at what exact moment does the main menu occur? When you talk to a character and choose a dialog option, it is automatically removed from the list of possible dialogs. So you can't talk to them all more than once because:
1) Elina has only one dialog option and a "exit from dialogue" option. If you choosed "Already used to your new rifle?", at the end of the dialog you will be forced to click last exit option, and after that Elina will be selectable no more.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
2) Martin have 2 dialog options. "Well, keep it up" is a "exit button". It is working just like with Elina.

So, could you please tell me the detailed chain of actions that lead to the bug? Better yet, record a video of the process (if possible). Because I tried all the options, and could not catch the exit to the main menu, even in the code in these scenes there are no code lines to exit a menu.

Reactions: jhonatanw

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

In the previous , the "2 girls" option received the most votes. Now we are voting on who these girls will be! You can choose several girls at once, the wallpaper will be made with the two who will get the most votes.

Reactions: Virgil_

IamKhronos

Apr 27, 2022
You're using the latest version from Boosty or Patreon?
I can't understand exactly what you mean - at what exact moment does the main menu occur? When you talk to a character and choose a dialog option, it is automatically removed from the list of possible dialogs. So you can't talk to them all more than once because:
1) Elina has only one dialog option and a "exit from dialogue" option. If you choosed "Already used to your new rifle?", at the end of the dialog you will be forced to click last exit option, and after that Elina will be selectable no more.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
2) Martin have 2 dialog options. "Well, keep it up" is a "exit button". It is working just like with Elina.

So, could you please tell me the detailed chain of actions that lead to the bug? Better yet, record a video of the process (if possible). Because I tried all the options, and could not catch the exit to the main menu, even in the code in these scenes there are no code lines to exit a menu.

No what he means, and it happened to me too is. Once you talk to your teammates you can click on them again to restart the conversation all over, the dialogue all happens again and then forced you to the main menu.

So the bug does exist. So perhaps put a mentioned about talking to your teammates/hybrids once and then move on, since there isnt a point to click on them again to restart the conversation as it doesnt do anything else.
Personally i dont see this as a game breaking bug, a little annoyance? maybe, perhaps just a tad.

I dont know why previous commenteer didnt just save.at all... seems kinda dumb.
Also there isnt a lot of content yet in the game since you just started so using the skip function would have taken him less than a minute to catch up and avoid making the same mistakes again.
Also, auto save should have had multiple save files and part of which wouldnt be of the loop so even then he could have just easily progressed.

NOW, for what i came here to do. The game is truly amazing, another one to keep an eye out for. I love VN with a dark/twisted fantasy/sci-fy theme to it and felt like it has been lacking as of late. so i was very pleased to see this one on the list.

Story is very intriguing, keeps you engage, renders are great, the models stunning. Not just thick titted girls but gave them and all other characters some personality.

Im really looking forward to how the story progresses and what you come up with. Keep it up. It has great potential.

Reactions: spitfire335

Nawashi_3D

Dec 8, 2020

I stopped playing at this point as I didnt make a save yet and it forced me to restart over again all auto saves where stuck in the same loop. Hopefully I can avoid all these tentacle girls though, coming for the story not to fuck half slime girls.
No what he means, and it happened to me too is. Once you talk to your teammates you can click on them again to restart the conversation all over, the dialogue all happens again and then forced you to the main menu.

So the bug does exist. So perhaps put a mentioned about talking to your teammates/hybrids once and then move on, since there isnt a point to click on them again to restart the conversation as it doesnt do anything else.
Personally i dont see this as a game breaking bug, a little annoyance? maybe, perhaps just a tad.
Updated my Mod for the new game version v0.02.1
I figured out the problem, and why it doesn't happen for devs. It's a bug in the unofficial KoGo3 mod. The mod breaks the code for the conversations somehow.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PipPoad

IamKhronos

Apr 27, 2022
I figured out the problem, and why it doesn't happen for devs. It's a bug in the unofficial KoGo3 mod. The mod breaks the code for the conversations somehow.
ugh ofc. normally i test these things out but for some reason i forgot i had mod installed and just went with it in my head that its ing mod from devs. koga does sometimes have a way to make mod interface look natural as possible.

Eitherway, i stand corrected. Ignore the post DEV :D

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
ugh ofc. normally i test these things out but for some reason i forgot i had mod installed and just went with it in my head that its ing mod from devs. koga does sometimes have a way to make mod interface look natural as possible.

Eitherway, i stand corrected. Ignore the post DEV :D
Hi. I've found the issue in my Mod. This game is checking if you already have used a "free roam choice" by checking if you have passed a normal choice afterwards using the exact choice text itself there. But with adding my WT infos this choice text has now changed and the game does therefore not recognize it and do not deactivate that "free roam choice" item. And therefore let you use it again even it shouldn't. I've missed that myself in my testing since you can still continue the game with the "arrow" in the free roam part after using the "free roam choices" only once.

Unfortunately without big changes in the game (e.g. adding new variables) I can't resolve that. But doing that would probably make my saves incompatible to the game with without using my Mod. I therefore stop my Mod and port - sorry for the problems.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nawashi_3D

Gigimuka

Jul 21, 2019
Hi. I've found the issue in my Mod. This game is checking if you already have used a "free roam choice" by checking if you have passed a normal choice afterwards using the exact choice text itself there. But with adding my WT infos this choice text has now changed and the game does therefore not recognize it and do not deactivate that "free roam choice" item. And therefore let you use it again even it shouldn't. I've missed that myself in my testing since you can still continue the game with the "arrow" in the free roam part after using the "free roam choices" only once.

Unfortunately without big changes in the game (e.g. adding new variables) I can't resolve that. But doing that would probably make my saves incompatible to the game with without using my Mod. I therefore stop my Mod and port - sorry for the problems.
Bro. Where your mood for single again?

IamKhronos

Apr 27, 2022

oh hey man, its all good tbh. Like i said, there wasnt much content where it was a huge problem if for some reason we needed to start all over.

Auto save exist so there was something to fall back on, personally i save manually frequently, so i would not be far behind either.

All in all, id just continue to update the mod when updates come and just put in big letter "during free roam, talk to each npc only once or game restarts." if people dont wanna read that....

mondy159

Dec 16, 2018
oh hey man, its all good tbh. Like i said, there wasnt much content where it was a huge problem if for some reason we needed to start all over.

Auto save exist so there was something to fall back on, personally i save manually frequently, so i would not be far behind either.

All in all, id just continue to update the mod when updates come and just put in big letter "during free roam, talk to each npc only once or game restarts." if people dont wanna read that....
what is the game down your comment

Mike.Jones

Aug 26, 2023
Just wanted to comment, loving the vibe of the game so far. Visuals are great, as well as the mood / theme of the story. A couple of typos as the beginning, but nothing immersion breaking. Well done so far, I look forward to seeing where the story goes.

PipPoad

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020

Achievement gained - "Make unmoddable game" :oops:
I didn't think it could break possible mods THAT much. Thanks for the explanation and the work you've done - I apologize for the way things turned out.

PipPoad

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
Just wanted to comment, loving the vibe of the game so far. Visuals are great, as well as the mood / theme of the story. A couple of typos as the beginning, but nothing immersion breaking. Well done so far, I look forward to seeing where the story goes.
Thanks a lot! I'm already working on the continuation of the story, so stay tuned.

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
Why does this game show last updated 6 months ago, when it was updated last week? I'm also 'watching' this game and received no notification for some reason?

4.30 star(s) 18 Votes