Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
It's already clear it won't be. He basically confirmed it that if he continues the story, that won't be in an avn form.
He said different format, hypothetically that could be a KVN. Would save him like 90% of the more complex parts of the programming as well as cut back on the writing and renders

Reactions: txe320
Feb 21, 2023
Just discovered this game through the game That new Teacher as Emily makes a guest appearance. Being that its on hold, would it still be worth playing what's currently released?
Lots of people like it and there is lots to like. Great art, attractive LIs and an interesting world building and story setup. But obviously that means you will feel the expected emptiness of a great game likely never finished once you are done. I would personally recommend it nonetheless. It was very enjoyable for me at least.

ToxicMelody1

Nov 26, 2020
This is a totally unofficial *ahem* content patch for 0.5 onwards. Totally made by me, yep.

(Just extract it, or drag the already extracted "game" folder into the Evermore folder.)

This patch enables incest between the MC and a girl you'll meet in 0.5.
Does this patch work on android if so how do I add it

Blazin Phoenix

Dec 5, 2022
You can wait for a very long time. As so for AI doesn't exist, only marketing BS about powerfull machine learning algorithm that uses a decision tree to make predictions, we use lesser version of this algorithms since text autocompletion, correction and google trad exist. If you take all AVN in here to train an algorithm to create AVN you'll end up with something pretty bad at best average. As the percentage of good AVN is really low.
I think this depends on what the guy meant. We have "AI" that can create images, videos (so related images), write stories, write code etc. I could see an AI used as a tool to build AVNs quickly where a human is telling the AI the ideas for the story and choices and the AI programs and creates the images you want. Might be some selection needs, some way to make revisions etc. But I know of a number of people who have used AI to write songs, scripts, and generate images of fantasy worlds they made up so it's not out of the realm of possibility.

bASKOU

Jan 29, 2019
I think this depends on what the guy meant. We have "AI" that can create images, videos (so related images), write stories, write code etc. I could see an AI used as a tool to build AVNs quickly where a human is telling the AI the ideas for the story and choices and the AI programs and creates the images you want. Might be some selection needs, some way to make revisions etc. But I know of a number of people who have used AI to write songs, scripts, and generate images of fantasy worlds they made up so it's not out of the realm of possibility.
To make small portion of "AI" generated images is already in use on some AVN. But to create a full AVN with "AI" is far off. As you say it's assisting, allow to save time on small stuff. But I'll use the word of the target of my reply "AI to take over these games", this clearly mean that it'll be an algorithm doing most of the job and assited by the dev. Not the other way arround.

4.50 star(s) 50 Votes