4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
It disappeared for a while, now it's back again. I think whichever moderator has been reviewing it can't decide whether it applies or not.
Yeah tags do not always perfectly apply. Based on information dev I will be trying this one since renders seem interesting and a story as well, downloading now.

Then again I do not even hate real sandboxes if done well, grind is manageable (not the Russian grind from hell) and preferably rewarding with at least small changes in events if only text ones since separate renders can be a lot of work even if some slight hugging or groping progress during a grind event depending on type of game progress in renders is nice. Sounds like dev is already planning to add indicators where chars will be, great plan.

Since except for the grind from hell the other thing that any sand box or free roam has to try to overcome especially at start is no sand in the box also known as relatively still little content at start. One of the biggest mistakes I see many devs make is that they wisely design all places they want to add to game in advance but then since they have done the work also add them to game, while no content is there yet. Making the game feel way more empty as needed, no player likes to go to an empty toilet or beach or shop. Wait with opening up in game until there is content there.

Last thing that can be hard for a dev to manage is continuation of story line and what that can mean for old events at other places. Updating them can be a lot of work, but it does break immersion if you have been doing anal and vaginal sex with a char and you meet them on the beach and they refuse to kiss you since they do not know who you are yet. Either disable some older events or update them when needed. :p

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Love sandbox games, and the grindy ones don't really bug me because I don't have a life...... lol

Hate muting all sounds, including music, and the music continues to blast away...... I mute all games.
game deleted.....

JC07

Jun 14, 2020
I don't have any problems with sandboxed games as long as they don't have a hell of a grind.
sandbox and what is the Prostitution part of the game
The only thing that worries me about this game is the prostitution in the future tags
I didn't see this tag in future tags. For me it's also a problem. I don't understand how people still think having a bunch of hookers working for you makes this a harem. You're just going to be a brothel owner. Harem is when the women are yours and only have sex with you or another girl inside the harem as much as possible.

So DEV, is there going to be something like prostitution here?

Reactions: verzauberung

Sylver Games

Evil. Never. Dies!!!!! \m/
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2020
I don't have any problems with sandboxed games as long as they don't have a hell of a grind.

I didn't see this tag in future tags. For me it's also a problem. I don't understand how people still think having a bunch of hookers working for you makes this a harem. You're just going to be a brothel owner. Harem is when the women are yours and only have sex with you or another girl inside the harem as much as possible.

So DEV, is there going to be something like prostitution here?
Nope. There's a stripper's club (The Blue Oyster) in the city and you can visit it, nothing more.

Lola Adjani

May 28, 2018
Love sandbox games, and the grindy ones don't really bug me because I don't have a life...... lol

Hate muting all sounds, including music, and the music continues to blast away...... I mute all games.
game deleted.....
Thanks for playing. We'll try not to forgotted you.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Untitled.png
There seems to be an issue with the relationship setting I have Gloria set as sister yet this shows up and also the girls hands are way to huge especially Morgan's

Untitled.png

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
I'm getting a strong sense of deja vu playing this, particularly with the girls disappearing from the beach and the encounter with the crazy ex-girlfriend. Is this a relaunch under a different title?

That being said, it seems to be shaping up just fine. Good interface and the phone function is working pretty well. Looks like this is a real keeper.
same here the other one ended right before the phonecall with the police but cant remember the name will lock through my hdd (harddrive messy delete games only when totally crap or hd full)

edit: damn faster than expected was called Family_Resort-0.01demo seems the name was changed to make it more patreon firendly

Sylver Games

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2020
Reactions: TheDevian

Sylver Games

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2020
same here the other one ended right before the phonecall with the police but cant remember the name will lock through my hdd (harddrive messy delete games only when totally crap or hd full)

edit: damn faster than expected was called Family_Resort-0.01demo seems the name was changed to make it more patreon firendly
Yep, not only for that, the premise of gameplay have changed a lot! :)

JC07

Jun 14, 2020
Nope. There's a stripper's club (The Blue Oyster) in the city and you can visit it, nothing more.
So none of our girls(love interests), whether prostituted or stripping for other men? Is it just a place to do some things?

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
Yep, not only for that, the premise of gameplay have changed a lot! :)
ah i understand a bit of the earlier parts where changed (but somehow the character naming and setting releationshipts in the demo was funny) so far there is not much to see where the premise will lead but so far its interesting and i hope it stays like it seems that you can avoid certain characters with the releationship points (a lot will like the intern but sorry not for me she is a whore hired and like it seems used by his asshole father would get rid of her at first oppurnity)

also the implication betwen the female "landlord" and the femi na... ehhh redhead tenant... i know pseudo lesbian content gets its way in every game nowdays but i hope its optional.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
ah i understand a bit of the earlier parts where changed (but somehow the character naming and setting releationshipts in the demo was funny) so far there is not much to see where the premise will lead but so far its interesting and i hope it stays like it seems that you can avoid certain characters with the releationship points (a lot will like the intern but sorry not for me she is a whore hired and like it seems used by his asshole father would get rid of her at first oppurnity)

also the implication betwen the female "landlord" and the femi na... ehhh redhead tenant... i know pseudo lesbian content gets its way in every game nowdays but i hope its optional.
The plan is to give most of them at least two paths, and not force you to do anything with anyone you don't want to. That said, give them a chance, you never know what might happen... :sneaky:

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
The plan is to give most of them at least two paths, and not force you to do anything with anyone you don't want to. That said, give them a chance, you never know what might happen... :sneaky:
oops wrong thread thx for the information XD got a window mixed up

Reactions: TheDevian

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
I agree with this. I want to leave my opinion on this. :p
I think it is implied that Sherona and Gloria may have a romantic or FWB relationship. Something like this. Personally, I don't like when two of my love interests are in a relationship. Since they usually force you to romance the two girls involved. And usually, if you want to romance them both, the only options we are given are to romance them together or romance just one and forget about the other. They won't let you romance them both but without them being in a relationship. I know, it's a bit selfish. That's why I don't like these types of relationships.

As a fan of mother-son romances, I like to have the mother only for the MC. We can probably develop a good relationship with Gloria and I will probably like her and romance her too. But as I said, I hope I won't be forced to, shall we say, "share" them with each other.

Maybe this is just personal taste, but I prefer to be the one to decide if two of my love interests are in a relationship.

That said, so far the game looks very good and I liked what I've seen. I'll be happy if, like so far, I can play as the "good guy", being nice to girls, having good romances and that stuff. I'll keep track of the game.

Much success in the development!

Sylver Games

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2020
I think it is implied that Sherona and Gloria may have a romantic or FWB relationship. Something like this. Personally, I don't like when two of my love interests are in a relationship. Since they usually force you to romance the two girls involved. And usually, if you want to romance them both, the only options we are given are to romance them together or romance just one and forget about the other. They won't let you romance them both but without them being in a relationship. I know, it's a bit selfish. That's why I don't like these types of relationships.

As a fan of mother-son romances, I like to have the mother only for the MC. We can probably develop a good relationship with Gloria and I will probably like her and romance her too. But as I said, I hope I won't be forced to, shall we say, "share" them with each other.

Maybe this is just personal taste, but I prefer to be the one to decide if two of my love interests are in a relationship.

That said, so far the game looks very good and I liked what I've seen. I'll be happy if, like so far, I can play as the "good guy", being nice to girls, having good romances and that stuff. I'll keep track of the game.

Good reviews are always welcome!! :D

• Red Heart
Reactions: Havenless_

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

While personally, I like when my harem is good with each other, and we can all have fun together, the current idea is to have joint and separate paths for them. As I said, the goal is to make most of that all optional.

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes