4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
While personally, I like when my harem is good with each other, and we can all have fun together, the current idea is to have joint and separate paths for them. As I said, the goal is to make most of that all optional.
Good reviews are always welcome!! :D

I agree and not at the same time. I like that the whole harem is happy and we can have fun together. Still, I'm not a fan of more than 4 people. Only threesomes and foursomes are cool. :LUL:

Fuck, there's no way to say it without sounding terribly selfish. What I don't like so much is them having sex with each other without the MC. Neither sexual nor romantic relationships. I prefer that if this happens, it's up to me to decide. That the MC should be the center of attention in the harem and that in romantic and sexual terms he should always be the first and perhaps, the only option. Maybe it's a bit contradictory to the way I play. I always go for the romantic paths rather than the corruption/blackmail paths and that sort of thing.

But I'm also very picky when it comes to sharing the girls. Even among the harem members themselves. But it's not something that takes away from my desire to play either. It's just preferences and that's it. I honestly wouldn't "complain" if this happened between any other girl. But as I said, in all the games I play, I want the mothers only and exclusively for the MC. :BootyTime:

The simple fact that the idea is to make almost everything optional is a big plus for me. This effort is certainly appreciated, even though I only comment on things I don't like very much. Sorry if I sound a bit rude or something like that. :p
Thanks for your work and for sharing it!

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I agree and not at the same time. I like that the whole harem is happy and we can have fun together. Still, I'm not a fan of more than 4 people. Only threesomes and foursomes are cool. :LUL:

Fuck, there's no way to say it without sounding terribly selfish. What I don't like so much is them having sex with each other without the MC. Neither sexual nor romantic relationships. I prefer that if this happens, it's up to me to decide. That the MC should be the center of attention in the harem and that in romantic and sexual terms he should always be the first and perhaps, the only option. Maybe it's a bit contradictory to the way I play. I always go for the romantic paths rather than the corruption/blackmail paths and that sort of thing.

But I'm also very picky when it comes to sharing the girls. Even among the harem members themselves. But it's not something that takes away from my desire to play either. It's just preferences and that's it. I honestly wouldn't "complain" if this happened between any other girl. But as I said, in all the games I play, I want the mothers only and exclusively for the MC. :BootyTime:

The simple fact that the idea is to make almost everything optional is a big plus for me. This effort is certainly appreciated, even though I only comment on things I don't like very much. Sorry if I sound a bit rude or something like that. :p
Thanks for your work and for sharing it!
As far as I can tell, 3-4 people would be the limit on that, since if you are keeping most of those parts separate, you don't really want to do too much crossover on the stories. Not only will less people see it, but it is a lot harder to code with all the possible options.

While it is pretty clear they are currently doing stuff, they are not with you yet, and some of the ideas we talked about could easily have one of them breaking it off with the other. While some others, could have all three of you together, though nothing is set in stone yet.

laeg15

May 24, 2021
Why every one is speaking about prostitution? There's not any plan for that and there's not a prostitution tag neither.
idk from what i readed i assume it was there, tags in these days cant be trusted cause they r changing each minute :)

JohnGlenn

Aug 18, 2017
Romina, with her interesting last name, is sure to be an informant for George? At least to start with, anyway. Might be able to turn her allegiance later? And it ends rather abruptly. You're trotting along all willy-nilly, get a phone call telling you that you need to come down, BOOM! Title screen. Might need to have a screen break between end of content and title screen for save purposes?

Sylver Games

Evil. Never. Dies!!!!! \m/
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2020
Romina, with her interesting last name, is sure to be an informant for George? At least to start with, anyway. Might be able to turn her allegiance later? And it ends rather abruptly. You're trotting along all willy-nilly, get a phone call telling you that you need to come down, BOOM! Title screen. Might need to have a screen break between end of content and title screen for save purposes?
There's a screen that says 'To Be Continued . . .' :unsure: I think you missed it. Dunno how, though.

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

Cyberweasel89

Jun 19, 2019
Wow! I'm impressed! You have a LOT of passion for this game! As a writer, I admire that! <3

Though, I have to ask. I see both "exhibitionism" and "stripping" tagged. How to you define them each in your eyes, and how are they used/what are they like in your game? I'm not looking for some kind of "wrong answer," of course! I'm genuinely curious because of how much passion you put into this game and so I'm wondering what the intention is from your artistic creativity when tagging the for your tag. That, and the answer will likely make me more excicted to play this game! :D

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Wow! I'm impressed! You have a LOT of passion for this game! As a writer, I admire that! <3

Though, I have to ask. I see both "exhibitionism" and "stripping" tagged. How to you define them each in your eyes, and how are they used/what are they like in your game? I'm not looking for some kind of "wrong answer," of course! I'm genuinely curious because of how much passion you put into this game and so I'm wondering what the intention is from your artistic creativity when tagging the for your tag. That, and the answer will likely make me more excicted to play this game! :D
At the moment, it is more 'accidental nudity', however there should be more of that as well as something closer to the real thing, nude only areas (like the pool), and more.

Stripping, there is at least one women who works as a strip club, and I am sure we can find other opportunities to work some in, as the situation presents itself.

If you have suggestions though, you never know what we might use later. Always open to good ideas. XD

Sylver Games

Evil. Never. Dies!!!!! \m/
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2020
At the moment, it is more 'accidental nudity', however there should be more of that as well as something closer to the real thing, nude only areas (like the pool), and more.

Stripping, there is at least one women who works as a strip club, and I am sure we can find other opportunities to work some in, as the situation presents itself.

If you have suggestions though, you never know what we might use later. Always open to good ideas. XD
Cyberweasel89 Yeah, just what TheDevian wrote. And we're open to suggestions, that's for sure!

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes