3.60 star(s) 36 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
This is because the dev has now decided to put in a controversial TAG.
So instead of focusing on the story, he will spend more time developing frivolous stories.
That tag has been there for ages and only because of a spin the bottle scene that would have been added even if people didn't cry NTR.

The game doesn't have any NTR content nor will it.

Helps if you do a bit of reading or even play the fucking game before talking bullshit.

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
That tag has been there for ages and only because of a spin the bottle scene that would have been added even if people didn't cry NTR.

The game doesn't have any NTR content nor will it.

Helps if you do a bit of reading or even play the fucking game before talking bullshit.
I was about to ask what kind of ntr this game has, but this sentence helped me to know, I guess. Thanks

jaredhsieh65

Jul 2, 2017
MODS
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
DISCLAIMER: I take no responsibility for this messing with your saves or progression. Back-up saves are recommended.

OVERALL
Hopefully you find these mods to be useful. I'm definitely open to constructive criticism, feedback, and any suggestions. Do take into account that I consider myself to be a fairly green modder. There are large limitations to what I can do, so please keep that in mind if/when you are make suggestions.

No... no new icon or option at start screen , also not in game . Image 1.jpg Image 2.jpg Image 3.jpg

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
I was about to ask what kind of ntr this game has, but this sentence helped me to know, I guess. Thanks
I have no problem with ntr - but I have heaps of problems with people who don't even know what ntr is before whinging about it.

For example, I'm totally okay with this game not having ntr. If I did, I would simply find another game to play. See, those of us who grew up and live in the real world make choices for ourselves, not bitch about the choices others choose to make.

Reactions: sahadeva

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Hello, why do I have the game loaded as 7.0.p3 and the tasks are 7.0..p2 for allthe girls. ????

Arkade

May 23, 2017
Yeah- there's plenty of NTR games so just adding the tag for clout when game doesn't meet the bare minimum to deserve the tag- silly. NTR has been the most popular tag on dlsite for like a decade straight so even though theres people that whine really loud about it.. It always help sales/support from there. But much less-so for western games where it's hit and miss which audience you tend to grab and people are overly sensitive and very loud.

Anyway- probably should be removed if it's just the bottle scene. That isn't what NTR is.

• Angry
Reactions: holaje12

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Am I missind something. I saw the answer the sync up between vn and sandbox. So I am not sure why one says p2 and other p3. But, If it is OK... Then I am also.... Sorry ... I am not a computer whiz...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Am I missind something. I saw the answer the sync up between vn and sandbox. So I am not sure why one says p2 and other p3. But, If it is OK... Then I am also.... Sorry ... I am not a computer whiz...
p2 is sandbox and p3 brings vn up to p2 (from 0.6.x).

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes