• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
patreon.jpg

Overview:
A young girl goes to another country to visit a famous swimming coach in order to qualify for the Olympics. She will have to live in the house of the second protagonist. You can choose from two main characters, and see where it leads to.​

Thread Updated: 2021-11-13
Release Date: 2021-11-13
Developer: Plotypus
Censored: No
Version: 0.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - -
Mac: - -
Others:
COMPRESSED - ANDROID*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.png 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg locker1.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg 12.jpg 13.jpg pool5.jpg 6.jpg photoset21_Camera 1.png

Last edited by a moderator:

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
EXCHANGE [v0.1] [Plotypus] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 508 MB / 119 MB - Exchange-1.0-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 473 MB / 85 MB - Exchange-1.0-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
My sexy LESBIAN sense is tingling, :giggle:

*sad face* a sweet and lovely girlfriend should be paired up with a sexy amazon swimming coach... such a missed oportunity.

EDIT: I don't usually play multi-protagonist games, but, the fact that U can look through the eyes of both the female and male main characters, is enough for me to give it a go.

Last edited:

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018

View attachment 1382833

Overview:
A young girl goes to another country to visit a famous swimming coach in order to qualify for the Olympics. She will have to live in the house of the second protagonist. You can choose from two main characters, and see where it leads to.
Thread Updated: 2021-09-01
Release Date: 2021-09-01
Developer: Plotypus
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - GDRIVE - - - -
Mac: MEGA - GDRIVE - - - -

View attachment 1382850 View attachment 1382851 View attachment 1382852 View attachment 1382853 View attachment 1382854 View attachment 1382855 View attachment 1382856 View attachment 1382857 View attachment 1382858 View attachment 1382859 View attachment 1382860 View attachment 1382861 View attachment 1382862
I can choose which one I like to play? Sign me the fuck up. I'm in.

Benji13

Jan 30, 2019
So, swimming for the Olympics means fit and slim body with small breasts?
Adding it to my watchlist :D

Reactions: deaddog

TripleV

Jun 10, 2018
I write this next as the gentlest of criticisms for this game, but that font does not work. Like at all. Not only was it a struggle to read, but every word came across as if it was being shouted by the characters.

Also the demo is a bit weird as it starts by introducing the male character as the MC, then you play through his perspective until the girl arrives, who you can't name, but is then given as a choice from whose perspective the story is told. Yet at the same time this choice will apparently be given separately in each update? How do the choices work in that scenario?

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.3

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Help me pay for some storage if you want. Or don't ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
the overwive say the girl go to live in another count with second protagonist. but it he who transferd in nother country. The overwives is half lie?

Johnny Bravo.

May 26, 2017
Wow this is the 2nd game I played that allows you to pick a main character to play as very nice.

Comaco

Aug 10, 2017
So, does the lesbian tag mean there is an actual lesbian route or the typical F95 use of the tag where 2 girls kiss while bouncing on cocks?
So far, there is an intro following the male MC, where he has a wet dream, and then you can choose to switch perspective to the female MC, who can get a girlfriend who she kisses before the update ends. She seems to be bisexual so far, but no idea if you get to keep her exclusive to the ladies.

Reactions: deaddog

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
1630535584515.png
Does that girl in the background have Vitiligo or went something wrong in the rendering process?

Aner878787

Nov 17, 2018
Will give it a try!
It seems that the menu options have to be clicked over the letters for it to stick

Oct 2, 2018
So, does the lesbian tag mean there is an actual lesbian route or the typical F95 use of the tag where 2 girls kiss while bouncing on cocks?
the Overview makes the game look as if the main character is the female protagonist, but for now it seems that the main one is the man, the male protagonist is the only one who can make decisions, and we can't even change the name of the female protagonist (the name of the male protagonist is editable).

as for lesbian content "the female protagonist" is bi, she can have an unavoidable relationship with a woman, so it is unknown if they will also include unavoidable men afterwards, since no choices are made with the female protagonist.

so it is best to wait for future updates or to see if the dev clarifies if in the future the female protagonist can also make decisions and if it is possible to make a purely lesbian route with her.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Avaron1974