Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Oh god that girl is so tiny she is almost not existing and she is supposed to be an athlete, my ass !!!
And her face is not appealing either, she's not ugly but i would not date her.
So i choose the girl story and i called her Schrimp :ROFLMAO:
It was supposed to be a lesbian route i guess but the game insist on her relation with the guy.
The writing is quite simplistic and full of shortcuts. If the girl MC would actually look like a girl and not like a skeleton in disguise that little story could be ok and fun, but it's very hard to get hard looking at her unfortunately!:ROFLMAO:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Starts game and sees the MC and their outfit and name them gaylord butt fucker the 3RD. Soon I get to the do you want to play a gay dude or play a girl option and automatically pick the girl and then starts to go after the hot red head while ignoring them.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Information from the thread is a bit confusing, is there a full lesbian route, if you choose the female MC, or do you have to get with guys?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I think you get to choose between him and her. I picked her and then stayed away from any options that dealt with the dude so everything she did was just with the girl and not sure if there will be other girls to have fun with or not later.

Reactions: botc76