Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
the Overview makes the game look as if the main character is the female protagonist, but for now it seems that the main one is the man, the male protagonist is the only one who can make decisions, and we can't even change the name of the female protagonist (the name of the male protagonist is editable).

as for lesbian content "the female protagonist" is bi, she can have an unavoidable relationship with a woman, so it is unknown if they will also include unavoidable men afterwards, since no choices are made with the female protagonist.

so it is best to wait for future updates or to see if the dev clarifies if in the future the female protagonist can also make decisions and if it is possible to make a purely lesbian route with her.
well that's weird, the whole overview talks about a girl, and does the game have a male Mc in the first version? I honestly thought it would be or multiple protagonist or maybe one chooses the Mc before starting (the only game that comes to mind now is Bad Memories, you choose if you are Female or Male,maybe the dev wants to do that in the future)

Oct 2, 2018
well that's weird, the whole overview talks about a girl, and does the game have a male Mc in the first version? I honestly thought it would be or multiple protagonist or maybe one chooses the Mc before starting (the only game that comes to mind now is Bad Memories, you choose if you are Female or Male,maybe the dev wants to do that in the future)
it is a game with multiple protagonists, you can't choose if the character is male or female as both exist (a similar game would be Our Red String or Penny for Your Thoughts ), what you can do is choose which point of view you see in some scenes if the male or female.

that's why I said that the overview makes it seem as if the main character is the woman when in reality it's the man,
because the man is the only one who can make decisions while the woman cannot make any (which does not really make her look like a protagonist but it is still too early to draw any conclusions.).

Reactions: Chimba

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
Might as well just label this multi protagonists, no use in hiding that fact. It’s a no me, jumping from different characters is pointless to me. Good luck. (y)

Reactions: qaywsx

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Can we keep the female MC from fucking any other dude besides the Male MC?
The big tiddy redhead is fine... she's just next. >.>;

mofonistik

May 19, 2020
At the beach, MC keeps apologizing to Elsa but I made the choice for him to not get angry, so it makes no sense.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
so if we choose MC to follow does the lesbian scene(path) not happen or we just dont see it? i saw both perspectives and you dont really get a choice in who you pursue it just happens. its mostly about how the protags respond to each other if anything.

the gallery pictures were nice but based on preview pics i thought those were scenes already in the game.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I haven't seen this asked yet: can the male MC fuck every girl in the game, and can the female MC fuck every guy AND girl in the game?

A good friend want to know.

Yeah, I know, that would lead to NTR considerations, but I think it needs to be answered.

Kass/\ndra

Apr 29, 2021
Huh, a game that actually forces something on me that I wouldn't mind at all, that's a new one.
But I have this funny feeling, like somehow I'll be out of luck throughout the next updates.
Call it a hunch and I can only hope, that I'm wrong this time around.

I haven't seen this asked yet: can the male MC fuck every girl in the game, and can the female MC fuck every guy AND girl in the game?

Compromise: For all I care, the male MC can keep all the guys to himself, my female MC will gladly take the girls...
And this way there won't even be a shadow of NTR in rainbow valley; do we have a deal? lol

• Haha
Reactions: Walter Victor

Plotypus

Nov 20, 2018
My sexy LESBIAN sense is tingling, :giggle:

*sad face* a sweet and lovely girlfriend should be paired up with a sexy amazon swimming coach... such a missed oportunity.

EDIT: I don't usually play multi-protagonist games, but, the fact that U can look through the eyes of both the female and male main characters, is enough for me to give it a go.
the image of the coach hasn't been worked out yet, so anything's possible.=)

I can choose which one I like to play? Sign me the fuck up. I'm in.
Yes, that's the idea, over time the difference between the characters will increase

So, swimming for the Olympics means fit and slim body with small breasts?
Adding it to my watchlist :D
small breasts are definitely on that list=)

I write this next as the gentlest of criticisms for this game, but that font does not work. Like at all. Not only was it a struggle to read, but every word came across as if it was being shouted by the characters.

Also the demo is a bit weird as it starts by introducing the male character as the MC, then you play through his perspective until the girl arrives, who you can't name, but is then given as a choice from whose perspective the story is told. Yet at the same time this choice will apparently be given separately in each update? How do the choices work in that scenario?
If you choose the same character in the next update, your scenario will simply continue from there.
You can also choose another character, it's for those who want to see another story, but do not want to start over.the choice in each update is made for convenience if you want something new. Thanks for the note on the font, it's really hard to choose to look good. If you choose another character in the new update, it will build for him a canonical line of what happened in the previous update(I apologize for the mistakes I have trouble expressing myself)

so, is there a pure lesbian route?
Yes, now there is already a basis for one such plot and it is in the game

This has promise, I expect I'll be putting an Android port here soon.
That would be great.

the overwive say the girl go to live in another count with second protagonist. but it he who transferd in nother country. The overwives is half lie?
In the story, the girl came to the country where the story would take place from another country. in the draft, she came from Sweden to the U.S.A, but I thought that writing countries was not very good(I apologize for my English)

the overwive say the girl go to live in another count with second protagonist. but it he who transferd in nother country. The overwives is half lie?
the problem may be that we made a mistake in the construction of the text

Damn. First release but looks like good content already.
Thank you very much, I would appreciate it if you could help improve the game. It's enough to play and write advice

Wow this is the 2nd game I played that allows you to pick a main character to play as very nice.
I thought it was interesting to look at life from different eyes. Thanks for the comment

So, does the lesbian tag mean there is an actual lesbian route or the typical F95 use of the tag where 2 girls kiss while bouncing on cocks?
Real, this story is already in the game, the beginning of this story, they're not fucking yet, I'm thinking about gradual development

So far, there is an intro following the male MC, where he has a wet dream, and then you can choose to switch perspective to the female MC, who can get a girlfriend who she kisses before the update ends. She seems to be bisexual so far, but no idea if you get to keep her exclusive to the ladies.
Thanks for playing.Yes, this storyline will be about her being a lesbian

I'm sorry :KEK:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Trying to encompass all desires =)

View attachment 1383507
Does that girl in the background have Vitiligo or went something wrong in the rendering process?
Yes, she has vitiligo.

Will give it a try!
It seems that the menu options have to be clicked over the letters for it to stick
Yes we took a long time to figure it out, it will be finalized

the Overview makes the game look as if the main character is the female protagonist, but for now it seems that the main one is the man, the male protagonist is the only one who can make decisions, and we can't even change the name of the female protagonist (the name of the male protagonist is editable).

as for lesbian content "the female protagonist" is bi, she can have an unavoidable relationship with a woman, so it is unknown if they will also include unavoidable men afterwards, since no choices are made with the female protagonist.

so it is best to wait for future updates or to see if the dev clarifies if in the future the female protagonist can also make decisions and if it is possible to make a purely lesbian route with her.
thanks for the answer, and thanks for playing.The lesbian line will be, the choice with the kiss leads to it,there are plans to add a kiss waiver, but at the end of this month. there is no choice of a female character's name because we wanted to give her a Scandinavian name.But if the players want it, it can be fixed.

What I want to know is, can we play as the male MC, get rid of the other dude shown in the previews, and then have a harem with the 4 girls?
Such a story will be. we'll add more characters, it's not the final set. You won't be able to give up your friend, but the harem line when playing as a male character will(I apologize for the mistakes)

Huh, a game that actually forces something on me that I wouldn't mind at all, that's a new one.
But I have this funny feeling, like somehow I'll be out of luck throughout the next updates.
Call it a hunch and I can only hope, that I'm wrong this time around.

Compromise: For all I care, the male MC can keep all the guys to himself, my female MC will gladly take the girls...
And this way there won't even be a shadow of NTR in rainbow valley; do we have a deal? lol
Thanks for playing.If you have any comments on the structure of the game, you can write here

should maybe not make all the text in CAPS CUZ IT FEELS LIKE EVERYONE IS SHOUTING ALL THE TIME ... just a tip
This might be the font, we'll fix it soon. thanks for feed back

View attachment 1383596 I am going to go with vitiligo.
Hey Plotypus could you make her breasts larger? You know for science and stuff.
We could have some awesome cosplay opportunities as a Hucow or Thundercats. :KEK:
we will consider this proposal =)

in the beginning only a male character to get acquainted with the house, and the environment. Since they will be living in the same place. Then you will have a choice of characters and their branches will run in parallel.As time goes by, the difference in stories will increase

Might as well just label this multi protagonists, no use in hiding that fact. It’s a no me, jumping from different characters is pointless to me. Good luck. (y)
You don't have to choose different heroes to play, you can play as one.You just get only his story. Thanks for the comment

Jeez, you say that like it's bad thing...

Woo boy! I'm running away like a little bitch covering my nuts!!! :p
different tastes :)

Can we keep the female MC from fucking any other dude besides the Male MC?
The big tiddy redhead is fine... she's just next. >.>;
there will be an option not to have sexual intercourse with other characters

it is a game with multiple protagonists, you can't choose if the character is male or female as both exist (a similar game would be Our Red String or Penny for Your Thoughts ), what you can do is choose which point of view you see in some scenes if the male or female.

that's why I said that the overview makes it seem as if the main character is the woman when in reality it's the man,
because the man is the only one who can make decisions while the woman cannot make any (which does not really make her look like a protagonist but it is still too early to draw any conclusions.).
In time they will become equal in terms of plot and choice

At the beach, MC keeps apologizing to Elsa but I made the choice for him to not get angry, so it makes no sense.
Thanks for the feedback this will be fixed

so if we choose MC to follow does the lesbian scene(path) not happen or we just dont see it? i saw both perspectives and you dont really get a choice in who you pursue it just happens. its mostly about how the protags respond to each other if anything.

the gallery pictures were nice but based on preview pics i thought those were scenes already in the game.
if you yell at her the lesbian scene will go offscreen. There will be an opportunity to build relationships in the future.About the gallery, I'll think about what you said.

That face on the 4th pic :love:
blue hair loli and blonde babe looks so good. lets see what will happen
Thank you for the nice words

The gravest sin of all games. Male Protagonist + Lesbian.
If she's with a guy, she won't be a lesbian. Maybe experiments at the party. when she is drunk, but not in normal life

A good friend want to know.

Yeah, I know, that would lead to NTR considerations, but I think it needs to be answered.
A man can definitely. About the girl, we need to think, depending on how many branches of the plot will turn out