Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
The search is really confusing here...mostly because of the different answers from the dev...okay, maybe some things were changed between the versions/update. Just to clarify: Is there a pure lesbian route or are dicks unavoidable?

Comaco

Aug 10, 2017
The search is really confusing here...mostly because of the different answers from the dev...okay, maybe some things were changed between the versions/update. Just to clarify: Is there a pure lesbian route or are dicks unavoidable?
The prologue is forced from the male perspective, but once the female protagonist enters the story, so far dicks are avoidable.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Hmm...so i will need to use skip unseen scenes before i can play the game...well, could be worse. I just hope the prologue dont includes that male messing with the female protagonist or her girl, otherwise i need to skip it entirely.

Plotypus

Nov 20, 2018
Hmm...so i will need to use skip unseen scenes before i can play the game...well, could be worse. I just hope the prologue dont includes that male messing with the female protagonist or her girl, otherwise i need to skip it entirely.
Hello, girl's line includes only lesbian relationships

if anyone is interested: the go files link contains both pc and mac versions , and is twice as big as other links
you're right, we corrected the links, Thank you for writing

The prologue is forced from the male perspective, but once the female protagonist enters the story, so far dicks are avoidable.
A purely lesbian line will definitely be present. Right now there is only a lesbian line in the girl line

Now the girl's line is purely lesbian. In the future it is possible to add other branches, but it will be possible to skip them. Thanks for your interest

Anyone else getting errors on every other render or is it just me? :unsure:
Please try the new version. It was not found to have this error, and the text has been improved. If this error persists, please leave a comment

Happens to me, too. I suppose we'll have to wait for the dev to fix that.
Please try the new version. It was not found to have this error, and the text has been improved. If this error persists, please leave a comment

If there's an Olympic athletic coach in the game, shouldn't there be a sexual harassment tag added to the list?
We did not plan this development. But we will definitely consider this offer

ok are we need to play both protagonists or can we, at some point, decide we want to play as only one of them?
They have the same lines when they are together. As well as their lives when they are not together. if you choose only one character it won't ruin the narrative, you'll just see less material

Hire a native speaker for the translation? I do not think is a necessity. The English used in England, USA, Australia, etc. Is not the same.

You don't need a native speaker but an author. Because translation is not a science but an art. I do few myself and i do not have the patience and discipline. But i know the job.

The big mistake is translate word for word. This is give a text without logic in most of the time. This is not word you have to translate but idea and emotion and ambiance. You have not to be exactly like the original text but adapt it. When you learn a foreign language. The most difficult to learn is changing the way our mind work. This is the reason why learning a third or a fourth language is most easy. This job is already done.

All this to explain translating is not changing the original words for the same in English. This is an adaptation of it to the new language. You need an artist to adapt the original concept. Because is an idea you have to translate and not word.

I'm a French native speaker. But i never use French translation. Because is hard to follow. The text have no life and is incoherent in major way.

Why is in is so bad quality. This is because word is translated and not idea. I already try to help a translator with this problem with few alternative translation. I do it in provate to be sure is not humiliated for im.

He take it like a personal attack to his work and never a stranger was tell him how to do is job. All i wanted is help him to improve his work.

This is how work an amator. A professional listen to you. If you suggest him alternative. He was study it seriously and if he reject it. He can explain why.

A professional translate idea not word.

This is the reason why i suggest to you to search a translator with literacy formation before a native language writer.

If our work is a quality work with a strong plot and story... And with render of high quality (I do not try our game yet). You can find a translator to dot it for free.
I understand you, I'll try to make it.So far, a native speaker has helped me adapt the text, and it's better than it was.Definitely what you write should be present, and I will try to implement it

New version! Text improvement. Thank you so much for your help.
If you have bugs, please write about them, as on my computer they were not noticed. school19.jpg

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
So, am I missing something in the male MC's path? He mentions him and the female MC had sex the night before. But nothing like that happened. Is that just an error, or did they actually have sex off-camera, and they just mention it the next day?

Plotypus

Nov 20, 2018
So, am I missing something in the male MC's path? He mentions him and the female MC had sex the night before. But nothing like that happened. Is that just an error, or did they actually have sex off-camera, and they just mention it the next day?
the idea is that they kind of got closer, but they don't want to talk about it yet. The girl is ashamed that she started dating the guy she lives with.That is, they are not ready yet to discuss it with anyone. They had a kiss, and more will follow. But they don't want to tell anyone about it yet.

• Sad
Reactions: HansDampf788

Plotypus

Nov 20, 2018
Ayako guesses that there is sympathy between them, but they do not want to discuss it, and such a sharp question caused the girl confusion. We wanted to show that such a question was too unexpected for them and they were confused at the answer, although there had been no sex at the time. But in the sequel, of course, it will be, but it's in development now.

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
Ayako guesses that there is sympathy between them, but they do not want to discuss it, and such a sharp question caused the girl confusion. We wanted to show that such a question was too unexpected for them and they were confused at the answer, although there had been no sex at the time. But in the sequel, of course, it will be, but it's in development now.
Ok, so it's an error then. I think you've mentioned that English isn't your first language, so I'm guessing this was just misworded. I'm talking about this line specifically.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think I understand what you were trying to say there, but when I first read that line, it looked like the MC was saying, "We had sex last night. When are we doing it again?" I think the line would be less confusing if it said something like, "So, what Ayako said. When are we going to have sex?" or something like that. It's a crude line, so trying to say it smoothly is difficult, lol. But yea, that's just my little bit of unsolicited advice.

Plotypus

Nov 20, 2018
Ok, so it's an error then. I think you've mentioned that English isn't your first language, so I'm guessing this was just misworded. I'm talking about this line specifically.

I think I understand what you were trying to say there, but when I first read that line, it looked like the MC was saying, "We had sex last night. When are we doing it again?" I think the line would be less confusing if it said something like, "So, what Ayako said. When are we going to have sex?" or something like that. It's a crude line, so trying to say it smoothly is difficult, lol. But yea, that's just my little bit of unsolicited advice.
I get it, I'll change the text a little bit. It should have been "we kissed last night, do you want to do it again here". I rewrote this at night and may have missed some details

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤

Last edited:

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
Hello, girl's line includes only lesbian relationships

Now the girl's line is purely lesbian. In the future it is possible to add other branches, but it will be possible to skip them. Thanks for your interest
So basically lesbian relationship is forced to female MC? Is there no way to go straight or bisexual route?

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
EXCHANGE [v0.3] [Plotypus] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: ~ 1 GB / 177 MB - Exchange-0.3-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: ~ 1 GB / 143 MB - Exchange-0.3-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
So, swimming for the Olympics means fit and slim body with small breasts?
Adding it to my watchlist :D
with that tiny body she won't get to college finals.
if watching female pro-swimming you can see broad shoulders (upside-down triangle) and strong muscles. even in early college days.
and this other mc, geekish wanker with no special fitness, is carrying her like feather...