• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ninkpt

Nov 16, 2017
Google Drive I made a separate download link for you to try. But you actually can unzip the files and start the game so it's unlikely because of the downloading or broken files. I'll see whether other people have the same issue.
Not really true. Sometimes error allow you to play till you reach it. I played enough broken RPG Maker games to know it. You can play like 90% of the game normally and then get an error that stops you completely just because some files got broke when you extracted them. Its especially prevalent if you use winrar to unpack and recently 7zip

Reactions: ahyana and Meondrie

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ExorcismGoddess-0.8a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Idiotus

Dec 29, 2023
I think I'm kinda stuck. I got to the main dog boss and it says I can only defeat it after killing all monsters. However, I just don't know how that's possible, since there are 3 areas where 10 enemies respawn every day, and after clearing one area the game says you're too tired to fight, and need to go rest, so the enemies will just respawn.
And even after interacting with the red crystal which says that "the number of enemies have decreased by 5" doesn't seem to do that. Any advice how to progress?

Reactions: Thethunder1

Lupiscanis

Dec 24, 2016
Is it intended that you have to pay rent every time you rest? I thought it said once a week, but after every rest, it demands I pay rent again, and then if I don't (or forget) I get evicted the following day if I rest again. I get it's tied to an event with the landlord, but it's a really irritating part of the gameplay in my opinion.

ahyana

Dec 14, 2023
Really nice update! The next will have the new character?
Correct.

Can't see what's new in 0.8?
Any changelog on what's new?
https://f95zone.to/threads/exorcism-goddess-v0-8a-ahyana.181203/post-12838616

Is this game updated once a month?
This depends on how busy I am.

Any advice how to progress?
Use items and skills wisely. Some items like Vibrator, Angle of Bliss, Banshee Rune, can instantly kill a monster.

no tentacles :(
scenes with heels?
No tentacles in this game. Heels may be included.

Is it intended that you have to pay rent every time you rest?
It's intended. Sleep with someone else in the city if you don't want to pay the rent. https://f95zone.to/threads/exorcism-goddess-v0-8a-ahyana.181203/post-13062307

Reactions: ustar and HeavyPoot

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
Thanks. I disagree on the easy part though. She's incredibly weak starting out and it takes like 15-20 hits to kill an enemy, plenty of time for them to start corrupting her. It's also not obvious that unlocking the dogs causes them to multiply until after you've done it - so you're forced to start over if you want to grind before unlocking them.

The only way to boost her power significantly is to buy hundreds, if not thousands, of powerup boosters. I ended up cheating just to skip the ENDLESS grind to afford them.

Also, it's very annoying that paying rent "another way" skips a day and increases enemy counts by 10x. Likewise with the sleeping with the interrogation people - which isn't even a choice past a certain point of corruption.

Some very odd design choices in the game.

Reactions: ahyana
Jun 19, 2018
Is it intended that you have to pay rent every time you rest? I thought it said once a week, but after every rest, it demands I pay rent again, and then if I don't (or forget) I get evicted the following day if I rest again. I get it's tied to an event with the landlord, but it's a really irritating part of the gameplay in my opinion.
When I played the game it said rent is $50 each day.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
This Game looks Awesome,how does the corruption work?. Does the Female protagonist go evil,has a choice to join the bad guys, becomes very slutty and brainwashed. Corruption within these cool looking games are always used differently. Some of them are Corruption Heavy others it is very subtle and is barely part of the plot.

bobtart

Feb 4, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I like the update, just some pieces of note:

Some Scenes are not translated:
-> choice when you want to escape
-> goblin scenes
-> double dog scenes
same thing as in update 0.7, they werent translated there as well.

If she gets corrupted enough, you can easily get stuck in an almost infinite loop of not being able to do anything because of 'stunlock' from estrus state taking a turn, squirt taking two turns and submissive taking two turns. To get out of that you basically have to get lucky RNG that the enemy uses several skills back to back that dont force stun her again. To mediate that, you could e.g. add an item or skill that forces a first-turn for her, or make the stuns on cooldown, so they cant happen back to back to back.

Imo the dog boss has too much HP for the amount of damage you can deal to him.

The more useful skills for ahyana get unlocked a bit too late imo. Especially the one that lets you reduce the 'dick-meter' of the enemies. Without that it's almost impossible to win fights with higher corruption.

Loligami

Jun 6, 2020

I like the update, just some pieces of note:

Some Scenes are not translated:
-> choice when you want to escape
-> goblin scenes
-> double dog scenes
same thing as in update 0.7, they werent translated there as well.

If she gets corrupted enough, you can easily get stuck in an almost infinite loop of not being able to do anything because of 'stunlock' from estrus state taking a turn, squirt taking two turns and submissive taking two turns. To get out of that you basically have to get lucky RNG that the enemy uses several skills back to back that dont force stun her again. To mediate that, you could e.g. add an item or skill that forces a first-turn for her, or make the stuns on cooldown, so they cant happen back to back to back.

Imo the dog boss has too much HP for the amount of damage you can deal to him.

The more useful skills for ahyana get unlocked a bit too late imo. Especially the one that lets you reduce the 'dick-meter' of the enemies. Without that it's almost impossible to win fights with higher corruption.
Yeah last time I played, I had too much corruption and I couldn't do anything. Was literally impossible to win fights.

• Haha

sas2000as

Mar 14, 2018
Have literally 0 corrpution and still virgin, but it is still impossible to win, since heat/estus passive activates literally every turn durring boss fight.
ps: lvl 46 and 2001damage. Guess I need to grind more...

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 23 Votes