VN Ren'Py Abandoned Eye of the Storm [Ch. 1-12] [Mr. Rigg]

3.30 star(s) 18 Votes

eugenene

Apr 19, 2018
I'll wait to D/L this later. ATM the renders looks poor quality although the story seems cool. Does it have a bit of horror? Maybe I don't get who's in the woods, like maybe it's actually the MC playing games to get closer to his harem? Regardless to dev, more time on renders pleeezze :HeyGuys:
Sure, the renders aren't DroDe quality, but they are ok in my opinion.

So many messages and not one asking if there's content... but asking about the fat chick lol
Content right now is a bit of peeping. No clue, where the scene of preview picture #2 is supposed to happen and no clue who the girl is either. No physical action as for now besides peeping on a random couple, whose only purpouse is being peeped on so far and some realy nasty penetration that leads to a game over.
Anyway, too early to rate this, however it might be interesting to those who have a thing for some hair down there. The aesthetics remind me a bit of Ptolemy. Speaking of Ptolemy, the renders of "Dreaming of Dana" became better as the game progressed aswell, so you might get lucky here.

Qwert99

Mar 2, 2018
What can we expect from that BDSM tag under the genre? I'm into that stuff and wondering what it entails.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
@rodneyeatme - No I don't think she is "chromosomally challenged" or retarded. Some people from the eastern bloc countries or asian countries look like that.

@Deadlyreaper - You have to do something with your translation method. It's not working. Your sentences sound very confused like someone's just throwing words around to see which one works. Please talk to a member who knows German and can help you. And use it.

I just want to point out that this might not help with his actual issues. ;)

Reactions: muttdoggy

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I must say, this game seems to bring out the best in people here. :)

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
I get an error: can't execute, eyeofthestorm.exe is missing. Anyone knows a fix?

eugenene

Apr 19, 2018
What can we expect from that BDSM tag under the genre? I'm into that stuff and wondering what it entails.
It's just planned content. From the dev's patreon:

Adult elements include:
Voyeurism
Corruption
Harem
BDSM
More voyeurism
BBW
Even more voyeurism
Who am I kidding? It's got everything except milfing

Reactions: Fitret

W22N

Jan 5, 2018
what the hell? Can not you give yourself a name? and has to be called in the game by each ape all the time?

holyfuck really now? play after a few minutes I'm really annoyed already the mc can be treated by the bitches like the last piece of shit and commands and does not mind should the throw out the but damn it again why must it always be like that? why can not he make it clear to those who have nothing to say and who simply shout the fuck up i kick you ass out

damn it be a man and do not let you s of the damn girls ..... jeez always the same the mc is a total pussy and the girls give him commands that he performs like a brave total failure diligently
Are you annoyed because mc has been named by the dev or because you don't like the name Ape?
I also don't know why you're so annoyed by mc's reactions, I feel like they're natural and maybe something I'd do, he's an older more mature guy in charge of the place so he has to make sure they don't die or break anything, and if they're acting bitchy or bossy he just lets it roll. It wouldn't be a sane reaction to start yelling at and raping them to show who's boss.
I get that you want to play out your fantasy in this game, but the dev chose to make it more down to earth (except the killer out there maybe) and that's his choice and it's okay. If you really feel like what you're saying would really have an impact in real people, then you are either delusional or unexperienced around late teens - early twenties people.

Moving on to the game, I personally like it, at first I also had doubts about Fat Amy's chromosomes, moreso when they mentioned someone with a disability, but I enjoy the fighting dynamic between the stepsisters and the blind girl looks really interesting.
The trust mechanic seems promising and it has a bit of comedy.
Overall I like the project and I want to see what else he does

Reactions: Fitret

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
what the hell? Can not you give yourself a name? and has to be called in the game by each ape all the time?

holyfuck really now? play after a few minutes I'm really annoyed already the mc can be treated by the bitches like the last piece of shit and commands and does not mind should the throw out the but damn it again why must it always be like that? why can not he make it clear to those who have nothing to say and who simply shout the fuck up i kick you ass out

damn it be a man and do not let you s of the damn girls ..... jeez always the same the mc is a total pussy and the girls give him commands that he performs like a brave total failure diligently
The better if you dominate them later mnhuahahaha, at least i hope i can dominate them then or give them to Jason out there in the woods. It's Jason right? Have not played yet, sure hope it's Jason XxX

Reactions: rgnar62

E_C_Gordon

Mar 9, 2018
So far I like the way the game is going. But I do hate the MC being named "Ape". Unless it's a nickname, in which case some dialogue to explain it is in order.

Also, I hope we do get to see Lena in action. I like some variety ;-)

Reactions: jmueller and Hadley

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
Ape sounds funny to me. The girls mod it's aggressive. Bad temper before saying "Hello" is maybe too much. Art good, plot promissing. My top girls Clara and fatty.

Edit: no sex content in this version only nudity (blind girl). And peeping couple (but "meh").

raizeny

Apr 10, 2018
Ooooh! I really like the concept.

I just hope the lurker out there is actually some big titted sasquatch and not a possible NTR character

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Nice to see something with a different not generic story. Only Clara looks a little more than ok, the rest are just meh.

Forgeshield

Aug 5, 2016
he's an older more mature guy in charge of the place so he has to make sure they don't die or break anything, and if they're acting bitchy or bossy he just lets it roll.
Being kicked out of your bed/house isn't letting it roll. He doesn't need to yell or get upset, but just remind them that he is the one doing them a favor by letting them stay, and their cabins are right over there. They are welcome to sleep in their car, or leave and take their chances with the storm, if they are unhappy with the free accommodations. If he is a mature older guy who runs the place, then act like it. How does he handle rude guests? I can't imagine he lets them kick him out of the manor. Treat these girls the same. Polite, but firm.

That being said, besides the entire intro nonsense, calling the girls on their bullshit seems to be an option. I'm perfectly fine with them being rude as long as I can call them on it.

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
The better if you dominate them later mnhuahahaha, at least i hope i can dominate them then or give them to Jason out there in the woods. It's Jason right? Have not played yet, sure hope it's Jason XxX
Well, we'll see what the dev so under domination understands or under bdsm because the whole games have the bdsm in genre tags have to stand there but in the game you can see nothing of it I have so my doubt that in this game really something in the direction of giving nwird is very little especially bdsm

that will be as in almost all other games even an empty promise just like the right dominate and I can only hope ndas the mc sometime finds his eggs again and then no longer liked everything leaves and can be treated like dirt but also because I have really no hope because I was in too many games just too often disappointed .... sure the game has potential with the story but the problem is that many devs are far too much and then fail miserably

3.30 star(s) 18 Votes