VN Ren'Py Abandoned Eye of the Storm [Ch. 1-12] [Mr. Rigg]

3.30 star(s) 18 Votes

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
This actually seems like a fun game. A little incongruent at times, but the foundation is sturdy.

However, the game comes with a bunch of unused assets that reveal how new the developer is at all this, and some plot points. These include some other oddities, like wearing heels in the sauna.

Mr. Rigg

Jul 7, 2018
Wait, no release here soon, please! :)

Someone on the reddit board mentioned they saw my posting over here and I thought to myself, 'what posting?' Still, reading all your responses cracked me up, and I was genuinely happy you guys all liked the game (except the scary German fella). I actually rushed two renders on Chapter 2 because I'm leaving on a vacation in a few minutes, and now I'm ashamed because my audience is bigger than I thought.

I was also shocking to see my unused assets posted. Didn't know they packaged with the game, but it explains why the file size was bigger than it should be. I'll get them out for chapter 3. The girl in the saunua arrives in chapter 2, with a slightly different look. That had been a test image. And , yeah, I do hope to get better with the renders. Lighting is a bitch.

To answer a few questions, yes Hildy will be a romantic posibility as you'll see in chapter 2, but certainly no obligation. There will eventually be plenty of sex, of course, but I wanted it to be based on player decision, and take a while. For me there's no real excitement in something that comes easily (pun!). As for the BDSM, it will only matter if you let the men in the woods get ahold of the girls, and even then, I'm not sure what Patreon allows these days.

I won't be around to answer any more questions for a few weeks. I can't post links because I'm not vested here or whatever but please come pay for chapter 2 if you like it enough ($2). There's no way I'll be able to finish the long, planned story on only six patrons.

http s://www. patreon.com/eye ofthestorm (deleted the spaces obviously)

Glad you all played and liked it, and thanks to N7 for getting me so many players that I definitely would have missed!

DaneWolf

Dec 26, 2017
Cool story so far. Good written characters. Love Lena the most though. Looking forward to next entry!!

May 16, 2017

Someone on the reddit board mentioned they saw my posting over here and I thought to myself, 'what posting?' Still, reading all your responses cracked me up, and I was genuinely happy you guys all liked the game (except the scary German fella). I actually rushed two renders on Chapter 2 because I'm leaving on a vacation in a few minutes, and now I'm ashamed because my audience is bigger than I thought.

I was also shocking to see my unused assets posted. Didn't know they packaged with the game, but it explains why the file size was bigger than it should be. I'll get them out for chapter 3. The girl in the saunua arrives in chapter 2, with a slightly different look. That had been a test image. And , yeah, I do hope to get better with the renders. Lighting is a bitch.

To answer a few questions, yes Hildy will be a romantic posibility as you'll see in chapter 2, but certainly no obligation. There will eventually be plenty of sex, of course, but I wanted it to be based on player decision, and take a while. For me there's no real excitement in something that comes easily (pun!). As for the BDSM, it will only matter if you let the men in the woods get ahold of the girls, and even then, I'm not sure what Patreon allows these days.

I won't be around to answer any more questions for a few weeks. I can't post links because I'm not vested here or whatever but please come pay for chapter 2 if you like it enough ($2). There's no way I'll be able to finish the long, planned story on only six patrons.

Glad you all played and liked it, and thanks to N7 for getting me so many players that I definitely would have missed!
Very good work, good characters and really interesting story, very different from all the same boring thing we all play here. I really enjoyed the game, keep it up!

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
Nice game but it has way to many options for a first release. I think it needs something more than a "so and so will remember this" and give some real warnings (like a point system for trust, lust, love etc) for your choices. Or it will need a walkthrough pretty soon...

Qwert99

Mar 2, 2018

Damn, I would've liked to see BDSM between the MC and the girls.

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
Damn, 2 Seconds in and I already have to change files to edit the Name. Why the heck is there no option to name yourself? That has to be the most retarded Name ever.

Reactions: Orlox
3.30 star(s) 18 Votes