VN Ren'Py Abandoned Eye of the Storm [Ch. 1-12] [Mr. Rigg]

3.30 star(s) 18 Votes

W22N

Jan 5, 2018
How does he handle rude guests? I can't imagine he lets them kick him out of the manor. Treat these girls the same. Polite, but firm.
He doesn't. He's hired to take care of the place in the offseason while no-one is there, and he chose it to be alone, so he doesn't handle any type of guests.
He isn't the owner of the place either, so it's not "his manor" nor "his bed".
Letting a bunch of girls go into a hurricane is kind of an impass don't you think?
And you're blaming the characters for making the same mistake you did, being so sure that mc is supposed to work for them and accomodate all their needs, that's part of the brat attitude they have and would not change no matter what you said.

I think it's more important to have the little things like not giving them what they want (like with clara's suit) rather than "ha I put them in their place ha". Because once again they're supposed to be brats and not hear anything you say, so what are you going to do? tie them up and rape them to show them who's boss? There's no plausible plot scenario where you can show any type of authority when they first arrive thinking the same thing you did (that mc works for them) to a bunch of spoiled college girls.
So your choice would be to distract them and lock yourself in the manor so you can put a bunch of 20 y/o's (among them a blind girl) in "servant's quarters" and stay inside at all times so they can't get in, disregarding the favor your ex girlfriend (who got you your job) asked from you, and the fact that you are to some degree accountable for them.
Way to show dominance and be the bigger man.
The sarcastic responses and ability to not meet their "demands" is enough for me. Although I understand how it could not meet your alpha expectations, my only complaint on that regard is that you have to check up on them.

Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo

fsap1

Dec 2, 2017
I like the setting and the atmosphere is on point, you feel like bad stuff might happen if you mess up... but it could use a bit more mystery. Like if you didn't know who the killer is, or if there's actually a killer or if it's just the MC playing pranks, until it's too late.

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
I wish there were more like this, stuff with a thriller's edge to it. Like at the ending with Ape and the blind girl standing in the rain outside the manor with the lightning flashing, I kept expecting something to change/happen inbetween the flashes.

pavar

Jul 3, 2017
I know, right?! :biggrin:
Ape

Usage

Origin and Meaning
1) Finnish pet forms of

2) Finnish pet forms of

3) Finnish pet forms of

4) Finnish pet forms of

5) Finnish pet forms of

6) Finnish pet forms of

7) Finnish pet forms of

8) Finnish form of

Buck Bokai

Dec 26, 2017
Sounds interesting!

I just hope that with the options you can really keep them safe, and that is not one of those games in which not matter what you do, there is always someone who gets screwed.
I'm betting, someone gets "screwed" probably several times.

perheiro

Apr 25, 2017
Maybe in a future update we'll get a fat blind girl who smells like gasoline.
It's worth downloading just for this thread. I'm in.

Reactions: grgrgr5

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
Finally played it.

What kind of degenerate sets up a scene in a horror themed game with a young couple fucking in a VW Peacemobile and doesn't have the psycho killer murder them?

I...I feel cheated.

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Not much yet with beautiful Hildy except scowls :( Hopefully in the next update we get to see her at least in a see-thru swimsuit and hopefully much more :kissingheart:

Reactions: yoyomistro

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
I'll wait to D/L this later. ATM the renders looks poor quality although the story seems cool. Does it have a bit of horror? Maybe I don't get who's in the woods, like maybe it's actually the MC playing games to get closer to his harem? Regardless to dev, more time on renders pleeezze :HeyGuys:
The renders are great actually, it's just the sprite placement on the backgrounds that's a bit wonky.

Sep 4, 2017
Wow we are up to a great start.
I'm already at the point where i want to kill a few of them myself and they just arrived. :D

fsap1

Dec 2, 2017
Wow we are up to a great start.
I'm already at the point where i want to kill a few of them myself and they just arrived. :D
I think it's great the only cute girl is paired up with Big Bertha. I was hoping she would die right away, but now I think it might create some interesting dynamics.

Reactions: martin Nielsen

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
I think this is one of the most interesting histories I've played lately. Keep the good work chief, please.

Nekura

Dec 5, 2017
Not much yet with beautiful Hildy except scowls :( Hopefully in the next update we get to see her at least in a see-thru swimsuit and hopefully much more :kissingheart:
don't you mean, a see-thru swimsuit and much LESS? hehe

Reactions: fanboi

perheiro

Apr 25, 2017
Maybe in a future update we'll get a fat blind girl who smells like gasoline.
It's worth downloading just for this thread. I'm in.
Finally played it.

What kind of degenerate sets up a scene in a horror themed game with a young couple fucking in a VW Peacemobile and doesn't have the psycho killer murder them?

I...I feel cheated.
Game needs to trade the woods prowler for a true "Son Of Sam" clone. He will put an end to motor vehicular intercourse. Vehicular Intercourse.gif

3.30 star(s) 18 Votes