VN Ren'Py Abandoned Eye of the Storm [Ch. 1-12] [Mr. Rigg]

3.30 star(s) 18 Votes
D

Deleted member 207364

Yo, here's a couple links for the compressed game & CG only (CH 1 & 2).

590 mb ish to 205 mb ish theres no noticable quality loss.

Game links:

CG links:

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
Oh, what a cockblock ending lol. Still invested in this and really want to see it completed. I'll pledge as soon as possible.

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
That update was too short, but otherwise it was pretty good. I liked learning Haley's background and now have a better opinion of her. Lena is still the best girl but Haley is now number two.

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
What are we waiting for? Two problems solved. :D
Until due to the thinning out, spreading the gene pool across vast distances becomes impossible and you get a lot of inbreeding. Not so bad in the cities but rural folk like myself, it's not so great lol.

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
Okay, this interests me a bit.
Based on the tags alone it doesn't seem like my game, but that "dark man" part might. I saw the cockblock posts so I gotta know if there are any content for that or is it just a tease or an instant game over with nothing to see?

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
Okay, this interests me a bit.
Based on the tags alone it doesn't seem like my game, but that "dark man" part might. I saw the cockblock posts so I gotta know if there are any content for that or is it just a tease or an instant game over with nothing to see?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Gaboris

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
It's been shown a few posts back as being a Finnish pet name for Abram or Abraham. It's no worse than a Robert being called Bob or a Richard being called Dick.
Which is pretty weird, since I think the author is a Brit. But hey, I can think of one other game where the MC is called an ape, so who cares.

edit: I was confusing him with a different dev. For all I know, Mr. Rigg could be Italian.

freka_man

Jun 25, 2018
Instresting story, altough what about the weird guy? he has a big weapon! can we defeat him or going NTR?
as for the fat chick here is an idea, fuck her until she becomes skinny :))
Love the cliffhangger, for that I think dev was genius.
although there is two chap, kinda to short i feel for two chap.
For those looking for sex scenes I would say there aint much yet just one and it doesn't involce the MC

ATM gonna hold back on giving a full written review however will give a 4 out 5 stars tag.

Reactions: rgnar62

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
If this follows the standard horror tropes, do the girls get murdered after having sex with MC? In that case I know who I want to try to bang first!

lagartha

Dec 2, 2017
@rodneyeatme - No I don't think she is "chromosomally challenged" or retarded. Some people from the eastern bloc countries or asian countries look like that.

@Deadlyreaper - You have to do something with your translation method. It's not working. Your sentences sound very confused like someone's just throwing words around to see which one works. Please talk to a member who knows German and can help you. And use it.
Nah, dude needs to study some anatomy. No one has a neck like that unless they are seriously down syndrome. It is an easy mistake to make on a software slider but a little more forehead, a little less neck will make her obese and in the chromosomal acceptably nice to chat with and one day find someone to love (I will add that I have seen some very happy down syndrome marriages here in case anyone thinks I'm being a flippant arsehole). Now if you want to do games with down syndrome people and taboo incest sex with them then you go with that, it's your thing! Be proud! Break new ground!

3.30 star(s) 18 Votes