VN Ren'Py Abandoned Eye of the Storm [Ch. 1-12] [Mr. Rigg]

3.30 star(s) 18 Votes

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Just finished the latest episode and despite "surviving day 12"... I was seriously pissed off by this chapter... came to see if people were also mad... lol and am pretty happy I am not alone... though for very different reasons... Yes Lena is my favorite, but in any game if I can fuck all the girls I WILL... fuck loyalty !! Sample the playing field than make your choice...

That said I was super pissed by the twist concerning Buck and Deliah... what the fuck was the point in being friendly with them just to toss this swerve at the player ?
hmmm so does this now deserve an NTR tag? lol i gotta admit dev got me twice in this game regarding the two girls who turned out to be part of the rapists.

Reactions: Rythan25

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Oh so it wasn't a bug? I was wondering why some of the girls was acting out of character. I don't even remember doing anything sexual with some of them. Hell if anything i felt cheated for apparently missing these scenes that supposedly happened(i didn't use the walkthrough).
From what I gleamed you couldn't even get them. If you play nice and go for Lena you had not enough negative points to get Zenny.

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
I am a logic person, and the more logic "fails" i see the more it throws me off, and this Story got plenty of those.
You get to be an honorary Vulcan ;)
... ... ...

I myself bailed on this game in c.10 when (a) I got a screen in the cage hut with words to the effect of "don't have enough money to do this, game will just treat you as having slept with Haley", and (b) characters started acting more stupid than a B slasher movie - something I hitherto thought near impossible. e.g. Delia deciding to go relax alone at the pool in her thongs with the cold dead body of Anton lying not 10 feet away from her when she came up with the idea.

Thought I'd re-check up on people's comments after a couple of chapters had passed. Seems I saved my time and my bandwidth.

joypinse

May 5, 2018
does anyone have a save which can continue on to the next chapter?
all i get is bad endings and dont wanna play again either
thanks ;)

Famescua

Game Compressor
Donor
Aug 10, 2018
Makes me glad i cut my support for him a few updates ago. This game started good except for a few details but it just got steadily worse as the updates went.

Reactions: johnelros

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
You did pretty well, I hope he loses all his support.
That's a pretty ill-willed thing to say. I don't hope he loses all his support, I rather hope he learns from his mistakes, learns the dos and don'ts and go from there.
I.e. I can understand that he may be quite frustrated that the game may not be making as much as he'd hope for, but locking things behind Patreon or refusing to write different paths, saying "If you want these paths be written and enjoy these paths, then consider supporting on Patreon" isn't the right way to go, it can drive any possible supports and current supporters alike.
Until this update and the one before that one, I really liked the game.

So, I hope the dev just rather learn from his mistakes and improve from there and keep on developing :)

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Wow!! I'm surprised by all the negativity.

I actually enjoyed the update...and Buck and Delia threw me completely for a loop.
I did actually screw around with all the girls, so I guess my path was the canon path. (I always try for all the girls in my first playthrough)

I can understand that people are mad, but I actually can understand the DEv's reasoning behind not completing all the branches. I do hope he revisits the missing branches and makes them complete.
I wonder if everyone will still be mad , as the game would then actually be as good as they wanted, but not according to the complainers timeframe. It seems like posters here want to dictate how and in what sequence the dev must finish his game in.

Yes, the post in game about more money to complete all the parts were a bit on the douch side...but hey at least he was honest about it.

I any case... I still love the game and loved the update, but I would hope for him to revisit the missing paths once he complete the last chapter.

Reactions: PPE2RedDucks

SandmansMisery

Sky Squad!
Donor
Jun 24, 2019
Started this today an im liking it but have a question. When your in the Cabin with Haley she say you can fuck her in the ass bacuase you feel bad about Lena? When did I fuck her in the ass I been following the walkthrough an it never showed that just a BJ the next day

Last edited:

Inject Life Online

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2017
I feel sorry for the Dev of this game.So many dislikes but i tried the game and indeed, i dont like it eather.No choise to avoid situation you don't like it.Interesting story,poor choises.Bye from me.

Reactions: SandmansMisery

SandmansMisery

Sky Squad!
Donor
Jun 24, 2019
I don't dislike the game was really good but not so much now. Don't like when someone takes choices out of my hands (a.k.a You fucked Haley ) NO I didn't I got a BJ I dind't fuck her. Then this spending the time to save Kat just to see her killed WTF really that week.

I dont mind the Delia/Buck thing its a surprising twist but I don't like you spent the time to impress her in the cabin just to find out shes a fucking crazy bitch too, Shit I don't know if i even want to finish the game now bahhhh.....

Reactions: Inject Life Online

Inject Life Online

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2017
I don't dislike the game was really good but not so much now. Don't like when someone takes choices out of my hands (a.k.a You fucked Haley ) NO I didn't I got a BJ I dind't fuck her. Then this spending the time to save Kat just to see her killed WTF really that week.

I dont mind the Delia/Buck thing its a surprising twist but I don't like you spent the time to impress her in the cabin just to find out shes a fucking crazy bitch too, Shit I don't know if i even want to finish the game now bahhhh.....
I leave this game before that point you mention.That really sucks.Kat died?Really?
God i miss games who character live with more than 1 girl to his side,without other men bagging them,or die,or any sad story behind them.You know,its just a game,why must be so upsetting.

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
To those who think people are just "whining..." I personally feel that their complaints are entirely justified. As a developer, I would *never* include a girl in a game as a potential romantic partner, only to do a 180 and say nevermind, y'all didn't pay me enough so I'm ending the relationship with her. If that was a planned/integral part of the games' story? That's one thing. It's canon. If the guy truly didn't have the time/the ability to include her as a romantic partner in the game, why give players the option in the first fucking place?

But that's just it -- this isn't about him not having the time or the ability, this is about him trying to blackmail his players into upping their donations because he feels entitled to more money/what players are already giving isn't good enough. And way to make sure that the choices in your game don't actually matter -- if your choices don't also come with more donations, I'm just going to make them irrelevant 3/4 the way through the story. That's dedication to your craft right there!

To me, it sounds like the dev just decided he wanted to guilt/manipulate his players into throwing more money at him. People aren't mad because he's asking for, or wants more money... people are mad because he's throwing a temper tantrum because he didn't make enough. Good luck with that, you've broken the trust of many of the games' fans, and rightfully so. I'm just glad I got bored and stopped playing this before the last update because frankly, she was the best girl.
Well said. His storytelling just like his business plan disjointed with lots of self destructive gaps in logic. It is a shame because the concept was very good but impatience both in building up support base and building up story let him and patreons down.

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
make a update where we cna change the name of the guy we play i dont wanna be named Ape while i play this

Jun 1, 2018
I wanted to explore different routes for this game because it seemed interesting, but the game is literally like "fuck you this is what happened and you can't do anything about it."

Reactions: ZoolooS
3.30 star(s) 18 Votes