VN Ren'Py Abandoned Eye of the Storm [Ch. 1-12] [Mr. Rigg]

3.30 star(s) 18 Votes

landon3321

Jul 1, 2017
what the hell? Can not you give yourself a name? and has to be called in the game by each ape all the time?

holyfuck really now? play after a few minutes I'm really annoyed already the mc can be treated by the bitches like the last piece of shit and commands and does not mind should the throw out the but damn it again why must it always be like that? why can not he make it clear to those who have nothing to say and who simply shout the fuck up i kick you ass out

damn it be a man and do not let you s of the damn girls ..... jeez always the same the mc is a total pussy and the girls give him commands that he performs like a brave total failure diligently

say what now??

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Penfold Mole

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
The sex animation in this game is terrible, no music, no sound at all, few options to choose from .... and without saying that mc nor name has ouch.

anwar

Mar 4, 2018
The game was good till episode 10 after that it was down hill for me. Hope dev will make some changes in last to chapters.

Doxxi

May 19, 2019
I have never wanted to punt a group of people into a hurricane so bad in my life, not to mention that even choosing the obvious worst choices they still manage to get in the manor, would kill to have even one likable person in the first 40 min.

• Haha
Reactions: PeteHanson

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
Is it just me or is his patreon dead? And last post from august ... and also it's more than 3 months ... so maybe marked abandoned?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Is it just me or is his patreon dead? And last post from august ... and also it's more than 3 months ... so maybe marked abandoned?
Looks like he has cleared it out his patreon is still alive but it's looking pretty basic, think there was an update from him in September saying his graphics card had given up so that had delayed him, if he still plans to release the next update it was stated for a December release but the clearing out of his patreon page makes you wonder if we will see the final update.

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
Looks like he has cleared it out his patreon is still alive but it's looking pretty basic, think there was an update from him in September saying his graphics card had given up so that had delayed him, if he still plans to release the next update it was stated for a December release but the clearing out of his patreon page makes you wonder if we will see the final update.
Now his patreon looks like just someone's normal profile on patreon, who is not developing ... no name of project, no tiers, no info, nothing ... it looks like he deleted his patreon page and this is only his profile ...

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Now his patreon looks like just someone's normal profile on patreon, who is not developing ... no name of project, no tiers, no info, nothing ... it looks like he deleted his patreon page and this is only his profile ...
After what happened with the last update and the backlash he got from that I'm wondering if that means he has just given up such a shame that the last few updates ruined what was actually quite a decent story.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Didn't ruin anything for people who were following the harem path anyway. Which was probably most people. Hope the backlash from a whiny minority didn't screw the rest of us out of a proper ending.
Agreed, I enjoyed this game. Story was interesting.

I hoped he at least would have finished the one "harem" path.

The game could have been great, if he eventually finished all the paths.
It's a pity, he had a real talent for writing. Before he abandoned the different paths...everyone loved the game.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Is this abbandoned? the dev said would have a update september... but it's already december...
He was working on the final update and had some graphics failure with his computer that was the last we heard from him, but like it's been said his patreon page has pretty much cleared out so no clue if we will ever see that final update or not.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I think that Abandoned tag will be making an appearance on this one sooner or later.

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
Gonna hold onto hope a while longer. Even if the abandoned tag shows up. C'mon Riggsy. You know the littlest dogs usually bark loudest. Don't let the whiny few demotivate you into letting the rest of us down. You're on the home stretch. Crawl across that finish line if you got to, but cross it!

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 18 Votes