VN Ren'Py Abandoned Eye of the Storm [Ch. 1-12] [Mr. Rigg]

3.30 star(s) 18 Votes

Mr.Prince

Sep 10, 2018
Okay, that's really bad sorry. The mc's a complete imbecile, candy-ass, a vegetable and choices made it worse for the most part. I'm not actually sure if a "voyeur" were supposed to be like that. I thought it was good at first but later in the mid chapters and up just took a nose dive.

Sep 15, 2018
this wont download using chrome or ie or opera it says it has a bad certificate and refuses to download it (win version) via the nopy link

any advice or help so i can download it and play plz real interested in trying this game

Cyrrus666

May 15, 2017
Very creepy game in my opinion. What the hell is this bdsm dungeon stuff good for?

Even after rescued from such a situation, the girls will do what? Kiss you for saving? --- Don’t think so.

I realy liked the story in the beginning, but that changes somewhere about the middle. Afterwards playing was very annoying. No real chioces to give the story a direction you like. So I think I found my first game which I would not play to ist end. Even interested in one.

Sorry, a good and interesting start but got lost somewhere on the way.

Is there any storyline at all which not ends up in a hopeless situation with you standing alone against all bad guys?

And how should this end? A somehow MacGuyver Acting to get out uf the situation and save the day?

Reactions: Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
And how should this end? A somehow MacGuyver Acting to get out uf the situation and save the day?
Not even that could save it I'm afraid that the last update was pretty much the nail in the coffin it would take a miracle to get out of this situation not a good thing for his future projects either.

nowan

Jun 12, 2017
It's not that you get lost, it's that the game is the most absurd thing I've seen so far, the walktrough omits options that can give you more lp and rp with delia in the escape of the resort, when halley moves away from the resort if you continue until the end you earn 1lp. In the cave with delia according to the walktrough the points are for Clara, if you check the save you see that they have gone to delia. In the arcade scene according to the walktrough the points are for delia, then check the save; and you find yourself so they are not for any.
Anyway that does not matter there is no way to avoid Lena; not even setting all their status to zero and even with negative lp and rp, the vibrator and sauna scenes happen whether you like it or not; Even if you have passed from it, we are going to end up with you in the end. The second scene of the arcade in episode12 happens whether you like it or not, even if you have also passed it. And the last straw is that the developer not only wants money for this "upset" game but that in the end he will punish you without sex. Only with whomever he wants. Better be devoted to something else. Because the story is good, but he doesn't know how to make it broken. In short, I've stayed like Bill Murray:
Lost in translation, lost in narration, lost in punctuation; and what is worse lost in the walktroug.
It has been a bit long; Maybe the game is not worth the effort.

May 20, 2017
Everyone is so pissed off about the changes while I feel like an odd man out. I guess I am the only one who wants to find out the mysterious origin of Ape. I hope there is some great writing there.

Reactions: Alfius

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Everyone is so pissed off about the changes while I feel like an odd man out. I guess I am the only one who wants to find out the mysterious origin of Ape. I hope there is some great writing there.
Will anyone care after the ending of the last update? it might make more sense but nevertheless, it's still very disappointing that this game has gone horribly wrong.

Reactions: Lucifer_Morningstar

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Nothing since August on his patreon anyway but it's been over a month since the last update I guess it depends how much he wants to screw around with his story again. (n)

RedF1ve

Mar 7, 2018
did he leave the project? Seems no update is coming. Any ways i dont understand all the hate, last episodes weren't that good but still i ejoyed the game

Reactions: Alfius

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
did he leave the project? Seems no update is coming. Any ways i dont understand all the hate, last episodes weren't that good but still i ejoyed the game
Most of the hate was more down to the fact that making choices in this game never really mattered and pretty much coerced into one route and it's a shame that the dev has went this way because up until that point of our choices being useless it was a pretty decent game.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Most of the hate was more down to the fact that making choices in this game never really mattered and pretty much coerced into one route and it's a shame that the dev has went this way because up until that point of our choices being useless it was a pretty decent game.
It's like Mass Effect 3 all over again, but on a FAR worse scale (with ME3, we only had the last choice not mean anything, while the other choices affected the games overall path).

I.W.

Apr 6, 2018
Don't have the post anymore since the page is gone but still have the direct message.

"Hi Guys - I have some sad news for me and anyone who has been enjoying/supporting the game. Ten days ago, during a batch render, my video card shut down, permanently. It had been working slower and slower so I was nervous it might happen. I tried buying a low end card, just to finish the game but it's moving far too slowly to make any real progress.

My plan is to save up for a few months and buy a new card and get the final chapter out to everyone around December. I'm not expecting anyone to support the game in the meantime (without content it's not fair to ask for support), so I'll be taking down this page in a few days (before you're charged again, but long enough for everyone to read this message). I've sent the same message via the message service to any active patrons.

When the game returns I will be asking for a set $5 fee to download it. However anyone that contributed this month just needs to contact me via dm and I'll give them the link for free. Sorry for the bad news. Mr. Rigg "

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I'd say that's karma you mess around with your game that much even your video card gives up on you :LOL: what I will applaud him on is giving it out for free to those that subbed to him how many of those will there be after the last update I wonder.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Will anyone care after the ending of the last update? it might make more sense but nevertheless, it's still very disappointing that this game has gone horribly wrong.
I'm still hoping that the game will right itself. I see the last couple of updates as him finishing one path of the story.
(With him assuming you made certain choices). If he comes back after he finish the game and complete all the missing paths since he went on this single playthrough, it might still end up being a good game.

It all went to shit, after the Haley sex scene with the forced consequence.
If he completes the missing paths (Choices) after completing the game it will actually be a pretty nifty game.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I'm still hoping that the game will right itself. I see the last couple of updates as him finishing one path of the story.
(With him assuming you made certain choices). If he comes back after he finish the game and complete all the missing paths since he went on this single playthrough, it might still end up being a good game.

It all went to shit, after the Haley sex scene with the forced consequence.
If he completes the missing paths (Choices) after completing the game it will actually be a pretty nifty game.
Well I hope you're right and I do agree with you as this was a pretty decent game up until the point our choices became meaningless let's hope he right's the few wrongs that he did.

3.30 star(s) 18 Votes