aessir

Jun 18, 2017
bro you dont even need that much money, just go to the company of the dad and work there, it gives you like 100
Yeah, and getting robbed of all your money after mandatory visits to downtown is a joy. Some ppl dont appreciate the grind in games.

DEMB88

Aug 23, 2016
Stuck on "MORNING/AFTERNOON - Kim's ready for another lesson. I should meet her at the gym." I go to the gym and she isn't there.

EDIT: Nevermind I'm an idiot and completely didn't see the weight I could click on.

Dipper Pines

Aug 14, 2018
Wanted to say I really like the game. I think the story is fun and easy to get into. I really like the diversity of the models, especially Prisha and Kim! I would give it 4 out 5 stars right now. There are a couple of quality of life changes I would make. First, maybe add parentheses or quotation marks to differentiate speaking from thoughts in the text. Secondly, if you could add a straight to map/outside button that would be awesome. Other than those two small things I think it's an awesome game.

Last edited:

Daddy59

Jun 10, 2017
It's true it's only June, but if you continue like this, it will be: Game of the Year

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
Totally agree, all sandbox games should be tagged as such so I can put them on my ignore list. Nice renders but the only grinding I like to do is on the dance floor

There's barely any grind, you just need to work for 2 days in a store and that's it. All encounters are notified and marked which is much better than sandbox shit that just asks you to walk around and discover them on your own

ProMorning

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2019
ProMorning what assets did you use for the landlady
Hi Grim, the landlady is built on the FWSA Helena HD character, run through Anagenessis 2 for Genesis 3 and tweaked settings. She uses Daily Bun Hair for Genesis 8 and then various morphs, Height->100%, Face Older HD->53%, and some others depending on pose and scene.
Save from 0.2 does not work. Start the game again ????
Unfortunately, yes you will need to start again. Feel free to make liberal use of the skip scene button in the top right if you don't want to repeat a scene, though.
Totally agree, all sandbox games should be tagged as such so I can put them on my ignore list. Nice renders but the only grinding I like to do is on the dance floor
Thanks for the feedback, looks like I need to ping a mod to update the tags and post the changelog.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I'm still not a fan of the limited free roam, it doesn't feel necessary, beyond artificially lengthening the game. The characters are all great - really impressed with the renders (though the dweebishness of the MC is frustratingly typical for this genre). The mom is a wonderfully realistic milf, rather surprised to see as it is very rare (I can think of only one other game with a realistic mom).
Would like to see more than handjobs and oral in the game, longer conversations between characters about their lives, backgrounds, etc.
Overall this game needs more Maria, needs something to happen with Emma, Mrs Fowler, Kate, and Kacey. Each update sees more women added but very slow progress with the ones in the game already.

My order of interest:
Bev (mama's ass needs some loving)
Kait-Lyn
Maria (that ass needs some loving too)
Kate
Kim
Prisha (she so dirty)
Emma (behind the desk fun)
Mrs Fowler
Kacey (some changing room sex needs to happen)

Really impressed with the three updates so far. Not thrilled by the free roam aspect, just really doesn't seem necessary to the progression of the story and actually feels like a hindrance.

Reactions: Mpkstroff

Sin Hardcore

May 10, 2019
I'm a huge fan of the game and was very excited about this update. That being said was little shocked there wasn't any new update to the pregnant girl, SADFACE. But still very impressed with over all game play and development so far and I can't wait until we move forwards with the pregnant girl and the new redhead in the office wink wink. Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing your creation with us.

4.30 star(s) 28 Votes