Saiaxs

Oct 12, 2018
so do we know if Kait-Lynn's baby is the MCs? through some party/drunken hookup or something? I really dont want to get too invested if it's not his, kinda turns me off from the character, like if the kid ISN'T his then her route is sort of like retroactive NTR

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
Wow, that's a lot of content for a 0.3. Like the diversity in body types and ethnicity. Writing's great, good mix of sexy and funny, with barely any fluff. Goes near the top of my watchlist.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Solid start and I love the tend toward realism with the character models. Patreon +1
Keep up the good work!

Saiaxs

Oct 12, 2018
also does anyone know how to change the relationships with Beverly and Stuart after the start? I had changed them but for some reason the game reverted to Beverly calling me Tenant again

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Really nice. I like the new additions, Kim is really yum.

Guess its time for some new tags like oral and incest.

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
Well, dang. When a dev is as friendly as this one, what can you do but keep playing his game

Looks at the sandbox with trepidation....reaches for the duct tape.

maik2579

Nov 14, 2018
thats not good, you go to gym or Food service and time goes on, on the way back also.
you need a full day for one action.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Have to earn $400 by working at the corner store, and buy the car from Billy Ray. Then the travel to Gym/Office and back doesn't pass the time.
Well, now I know. Nothing about that anywhere I could find before you mentioning here. Next update I will look to do that.

Mpkstroff

Sep 16, 2017
I was looking forward to play this game, but now... i feel like this is more like a kinetik novel whit extra steps/clicks xP.
Best of luck to the dev (y)

Johnny6

Feb 18, 2018
Damn that was a great update, but somehow it feels like it ended two or three scenes too early;)

Sheppard3rd

Jul 2, 2017
so do we know if Kait-Lynn's baby is the MCs? through some party/drunken hookup or something? I really dont want to get too invested if it's not his, kinda turns me off from the character, like if the kid ISN'T his then her route is sort of like retroactive NTR
Yea its pretty weird that she is head over heels for you but is pregnant.. and i cant be yours because the said you where gone for a year... And if it is not yours then i hope he is not gonna be a soft girly and take care for the child because she was not that in love with him at all... and if it is his then or the script is wrong or the dev dont know the basics..

And for the possible dads i think is that emo friend of yours.. or if the dev really wants some mind blowing shit its her brothers..
i had hoped we got some answers in that in this update but what his nightmare indicacted can be true.. fucked up but true..

Sheppard3rd

Jul 2, 2017
And now for a review i liked the game so far some good characters i liked the way they all are different and not fresh out of the clinic.. the mother is just perfect in that regard..
Also the "jokes" you and the gym girl have are adorable she looks like a in love teenager but act like a though army girl.
the girl that has a crush on you i dont know what to think about her i'am a bit worried about the pregancy how that is gonna turn out story wise, lets not hope we got some bombshells there.. doenst look like you are the father if i go off on the script so far.
Still the beer can did give me a bad feeling about her and her story line..
So the English girl looks nice also a character i never seen before thats +1 and thats it not much to say about that.
And not to forget the neighbor have a lot of fate to see her in some skimpy outfits

~~The company~~
So the receptionist is a girl that is gonna do everything to get higher so we gonna get some drama from that.
your father yea looks a good one but has some skeletons i think.
The men co workers are just background noices the other woman is gonna be a problem people know when they played the last update and had some common sense haha.

Liked the way you set up the game the map and annimations are some nice extra but can slow the game down when i played it on my older I3 laptop.. I5 and higher its not a big problem..

ProMorning Keep up your work i looking forward to the feedback and the next update..
if i had some money i invest but hard times now sorry i hope you got something about my ramblings

mdwolf15

May 8, 2017
This pops up when I try to save.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 372, in __call__
renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
TypeError: __getnewargs__ should return a tuple, not 'NoneType' (perhaps renpy.game.log.log[60].objects[0][0] = <AONmc.ModCenter object at 0x059AF830>)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script
$ ui.interact()
File "C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\Flashgames\FallFable-0.2-0.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\Flashgames\FallFable-0.2-0.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
$ ui.interact()
File "C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\Flashgames\FallFable-0.2-0.2-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\Flashgames\FallFable-0.2-0.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\Flashgames\FallFable-0.2-0.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3518, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\Flashgames\FallFable-0.2-0.2-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
File "C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\Flashgames\FallFable-0.2-0.2-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 47, in event
return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st) # E1101
File "C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\Flashgames\FallFable-0.2-0.2-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
File "C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\Flashgames\FallFable-0.2-0.2-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 714, in event
rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
File "C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\Flashgames\FallFable-0.2-0.2-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
File "C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\Flashgames\FallFable-0.2-0.2-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
File "C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\Flashgames\FallFable-0.2-0.2-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 962, in event
return handle_click(self.clicked)
File "C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\Flashgames\FallFable-0.2-0.2-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 897, in handle_click
rv = run(action)
File "C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\Flashgames\FallFable-0.2-0.2-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
return action(*args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 372, in __call__
renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
File "C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\Flashgames\FallFable-0.2-0.2-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 422, in save
six.reraise(t, e, tb)
File "C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\Flashgames\FallFable-0.2-0.2-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 405, in save
dump((roots, renpy.game.log), logf)
File "C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\Flashgames\FallFable-0.2-0.2-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 49, in dump
cPickle.dump(o, f, cPickle.HIGHEST_PROTOCOL)
TypeError: __getnewargs__ should return a tuple, not 'NoneType' (perhaps renpy.game.log.log[60].objects[0][0] = <AONmc.ModCenter object at 0x059AF830>)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Fall Fable 0.2
Wed Jan 01 18:02:07 2020

What needs to happen to fix it? I've already tried deleting and a fresh install.

I have this error too and seeing nothing on a fix so I deleted the game until a fix is done

4.30 star(s) 28 Votes