silentdevil

Aug 14, 2019
It was a nice update, but Kait-lyn makes me cringe. I just don't find her attractive at all. would have skipped her stuff but goddamn I wanted that free car(which I cannot get for free yet)

I really hope the next update I can have some fun with the teacher and receptionist. Please let that be in the works, it's the only real reason I am into this game.

Reactions: House Of Black

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Kim is a hot girl
Agreed, though I am getting tired of how much we now see that haircut in games. LOL

I'm always amused in these games at how such dweebish guys end up with such badass, hot women. But that's the genre I suppose.

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Fucking put a sandbox tag if you are going to make a sandbox game. This shit is ridiculous.
Have NO idea how you could say this is a sandbox game.. using the phone literally tells you everything to do. I had a lot of fun with this one.. In love with Kim I have to admit. Hoping this one continues with updates. Great setup.. good renders.. just a solid solid game.

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
This has the chance to be a really good game.

I love the look of the parents, and uniqueness of the characters. They're attractive but not without making everyone supermodel like. Beverly is the most realistically looking milf I've ever seen yet, she's hot. That bathroom scene was steamy and out of this world but I didn't expect it tbh, I honestly thought a scene like that would be dragged out more but I'm impressed. We all know who was in the bathroom with them, and I hope that person isn't an asshole that causes blackmail scenes for Beverly in the future.

Kait Lynn is gorgeous but I'm not jumping for joy at the idea of potentially having to raise someone's bastard child. If it's MC's... awesome but if not I'd rather just have a friends with benefits relationship with her. Kinda weird that she claimed to loved MC yet, gets knocked up on a random one night stand. Kim and Kate are positives for me.

So yeah, I see great potential with this game.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
This has the chance to be a really good game.

I love the look of the parents, and uniqueness of the characters. They're attractive but not without making everyone supermodel like. Beverly is the most realistically looking milf I've ever seen yet, she's hot. That bathroom scene was steamy and out of this world but I didn't expect it tbh, I honestly thought a scene like that would be dragged out more but I'm impressed. We all know who was in the bathroom with them, and I hope that person isn't an asshole that causes blackmail scenes for Beverly in the future.
I love Bev too. Bathroom scene was hot.

I am thinking that she might go after the MC and establish a dominant relationship over him. We shall see...

Kait Lynn is gorgeous but I'm not jumping for joy at the idea of potentially having to raise someone's bastard child. If it's MC's... awesome but if not I'd rather just have a friends with benefits relationship with her. Kinda weird that she claimed to loved MC yet, gets knocked up on a random one night stand. Kim and Kate are positives for me.
As I understand it the MC left town and was gone for a school year, attended school in Boringrad and then came back for his senior year. So Kait Lynn had a crush/loved him before he left, never had the guts to say anything about it, then had a one night stand with someone else which resulted in pregnancy. The MC came back and she's now not willing to wait any longer and has made her feelings known. SO the baby can't be the MC's and I hope people don't freak out because a character had a life other than being a LI for the MC. I like that the characters all are developing and have lives that don't revolve around the dweeb's giant dick. Though I wouldn't want the 18 year old MC to suddenly decide he needs to raise her "one night stand" child.

So yeah, I see great potential with this game.
I agree, just don't like the "freeroam" portion. It's annoying and interrupts the flow of the story. But if that is my worst complaint I am sure this VN will do well.

Zero919

May 2, 2017
a solid update. ;)
I love all the characters, only Kait Lynn is a concern... :unsure:
and when Kim was introduced she immediately became a top1 for me, she is just beautiful :love:
I hope there will be something with her army friend Sloane

Reactions: Tragic Princess

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
It's nice that the dev has given us mature woman for a change and by that I mean real looking milfs hell even the MC mom has stretch marks it's not often you encounter a game with that much detail. I like Maria as well looks like she is ready to pounce at any minute helping her unpack was fun :LOL:

Reactions: |UserName|

Tragic Princess

Dec 30, 2019
Great update it really brought out the hotness in Beverly. Watching her try on gym outfits was hot and the bathroom was perfect I love her dominant side. Kim is probably my favorite behind Beverly.

Reactions: House Of Black

Tragic Princess

Dec 30, 2019
I love Bev too. Bathroom scene was hot.

I am thinking that she might go after the MC and establish a dominant relationship over him. We shall see...

As I understand it the MC left town and was gone for a school year, attended school in Boringrad and then came back for his senior year. So Kait Lynn had a crush/loved him before he left, never had the guts to say anything about it, then had a one night stand with someone else which resulted in pregnancy. The MC came back and she's now not willing to wait any longer and has made her feelings known. SO the baby can't be the MC's and I hope people don't freak out because a character had a life other than being a LI for the MC. I like that the characters all are developing and have lives that don't revolve around the dweeb's giant dick. Though I wouldn't want the 18 year old MC to suddenly decide he needs to raise her "one night stand" child.

I agree, just don't like the "freeroam" portion. It's annoying and interrupts the flow of the story. But if that is my worst complaint I am sure this VN will do well.
She's definitely allowed to have a "Love Interest".. if you wanna call a one night stand that. But MC shouldn't be in a position to take care of someone else baby. If it's not MC I'd rather it be the brother that way at least she's not alone.

4.30 star(s) 28 Votes