House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
Hope the next update features a lot more of Mrs. Fowler because she’s easily the hottest woman in the game.

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Eh. Game must be glitched. Friends tell me about the chick Kim, but, after getting the gym pass, she never shows. Haven't been able to click on any of the gym equipment either. Beverly keeps talking about her date with Stuart and that never happens. I also can't meet the pregnant chick at her trailer in the afternoon. Gathered up all the food she wanted and still nothing. So, not sure what's going on with the game.

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
Eh. Game must be glitched. Friends tell me about the chick Kim, but, after getting the gym pass, she never shows. Haven't been able to click on any of the gym equipment either. Beverly keeps talking about her date with Stuart and that never happens. I also can't meet the pregnant chick at her trailer in the afternoon. Gathered up all the food she wanted and still nothing. So, not sure what's going on with the game.
As far as Kim’s concern go to the gym in the morning or afternoon and click on the dumbbell weights. In regards to Beverly wait for the evening and go to your living room, Beverly should be on laying down on the couch.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
As far as Kim’s concern go to the gym in the morning or afternoon and click on the dumbbell weights. In regards to Beverly wait for the evening and go to your living room, Beverly should be on laying down on the couch.
I've done all of that. No weights are clickable. I took Beverly to the gym and worked out. Only thing I've gotten to work was Maria and the nice handy she gave me.

Jswolf82

Jun 30, 2017
I got this when i tried to start the game on a fresh install:

I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/y_outline.rpy", line 591: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
zorder 998
^

File "game/y_outline.rpy", line 602: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
zorder 998
^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Fri Jun 05 22:32:00 2020

What do I need to do to fix this?

Johnny6

Feb 18, 2018

File "game/y_outline.rpy", line 591: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
zorder 998
^

File "game/y_outline.rpy", line 602: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
zorder 998
^

I assume in your game folder is y_outline.rpy file. Mine doesn't and game works fine, so delete it and try again.

Profound_Madman

Dec 3, 2019
Great game so far. I don't get the complaints about it being a sandbox, there all FAR WORSE sandbox games out there. The MC is very likely and not douchy, the women are attractive to me. Mrs. Fowler is the best girl and I'm anxious to see who was in the bathroom with Beverly and MC.. hot scene by the way. Kait-Lynn belongs to the streets.

Reactions: Tragic Princess

ProMorning

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2019
Saves don't work.........one more game I liked bites the dust.....one more Dev on my shit list (yeah, I know that you don't care).
Hi Rmax, I do care very much about the game experience, but unfortunately I'm not as good a programmer as I like to think I am, and I've been having trouble trouble keeping saves consistent between updates with how many changes I'm making each time. Hopefully I can make it a little easier to get through the game for returning players with some features like the skip scene button, and the upcoming cheats menu and map button, until I find a permanent measure to ensure saves remain consistent.

zorder 998
^

zorder 998
^

Hi Jswolf82, is it possible you are using the Transparent Text Box Mod? It seems that is where y_outline.rpy is coming from, as I don't remember including the mod or any y_outline.rpy in the 0.3 release.

Tragic Princess

Dec 30, 2019
Great game so far. I don't get the complaints about it being a sandbox, there all FAR WORSE sandbox games out there. The MC is very likely and not douchy, the women are attractive to me. Mrs. Fowler is the best girl and I'm anxious to see who was in the bathroom with Beverly and MC.. hot scene by the way. Kait-Lynn belongs to the streets.
It's not a bad for a sandbox game at all it does need a Town Map function though , they would at least save some unnecessary clicking.

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Hi Rmax, I do care very much about the game experience, but unfortunately I'm not as good a programmer as I like to think I am, and I've been having trouble trouble keeping saves consistent between updates with how many changes I'm making each time. Hopefully I can make it a little easier to get through the game for returning players with some features like the skip scene button, and the upcoming cheats menu and map button, until I find a permanent measure to ensure saves remain consistent.

Hi Jswolf82, is it possible you are using the Transparent Text Box Mod? It seems that is where y_outline.rpy is coming from, as I don't remember including the mod or any y_outline.rpy in the 0.3 release.
Oh. Good to know as i was just going to download the transparent text box mod. I don't like having to hit the H button all the time. other than that, this is a vastly improved game. On it's way to being the next Milfy City, I hope!

4.30 star(s) 28 Votes