TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Did...did you just reference the Million Dollar Man Ted DeBiase during the pink Lamborghini scene? I really hope that was intentional :D

Honestly not a fan of most of the women. Beverly is certainly not my type, Maria isn't attractive, Prisha is a crazy bitch, and someone got to Kait- Lynn before the MC.

Edit: Ya know what...we're good. Long as Kim keeps getting content I don't need anyone else.
I really like the customer that stops by for cucumbers. Very cute! I hope she makes another appearance.
And the cafe girl is nice, too, along with Prudence - and Kate, mom's co-worker!

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Mmmmmm.... Kaaaate!

Prudence needs a good spanking but I am not into fucking the same side piece the dad's fucking. Means the woman has no standards, look at that sad potato that is the dad. LOL
Ahaha! I agree and after that, a good ass grudge fuck. But, I don't think 'dad' is tapping it. She's playing him to get what she wants. Whatever the fuck that is.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Ahaha! I agree and after that, a good ass grudge fuck. But, I don't think 'dad' is tapping it. She's playing him to get what she wants. Whatever the fuck that is.
I don't know. I mean so far it seems her ambition is to be "Employee of the Month" each month. That isn't a high bar. But then she is the "dixie cup security" in the building so it's not like she has a lot of job security. Even if she is just flirting with the guy that's still pretty sad that all she's gotten out of it is her face on the wall. Though I got the vibe that a bit more was happening between them which is why Bev decided to suck off the MC.

Regardless, if she is just teasing then yes a good ole ass hate fuck would be in order.

BadBear

Feb 22, 2020
In the memories feature on the mc's PC, i am missing one memory.. I just cant seem to figure out what i missed out on... :unsure:

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Great game so far. I don't get the complaints about it being a sandbox, there all FAR WORSE sandbox games out there. The MC is very likely and not douchy, the women are attractive to me. Mrs. Fowler is the best girl and I'm anxious to see who was in the bathroom with Beverly and MC.. hot scene by the way. Kait-Lynn belongs to the streets.
Wonder if Kait-Lyn is based on Alyssa Hart. 1591474600415.png

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I don't know. I mean so far it seems her ambition is to be "Employee of the Month" each month. That isn't a high bar. But then she is the "dixie cup security" in the building so it's not like she has a lot of job security. Even if she is just flirting with the guy that's still pretty sad that all she's gotten out of it is her face on the wall. Though I got the vibe that a bit more was happening between them which is why Bev decided to suck off the MC.

Regardless, if she is just teasing then yes a good ole ass hate fuck would be in order.
Nah. I think the 'dad' is just a fat fucking joke and I doubt the fucker can even get it up anymore. His lil dick probably just twitches slightly and if Prudence even tried to actually do something, he'd probably a heart attack on the spot.

Reactions: MrFriendly

darker246

Jul 24, 2018
dude seriously? we can't use saves from 0.2? i hate when devs do that, i do not want to replay from scratch all the fucking time, what about when you reach 0.9? we will still have to start again? that's some bs

darker246

Jul 24, 2018
Now i see why saves don't work... the fuck has been done to the game? First two episodes were so nice, now all this new mechanics and shit is implemented... why, just why... such a good game gone to waste... how many more... how many?

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
How do I get the onion ? I missed it the first day and it feels like I can't have it again no matter when I go to the house/kitchen ...

Anyway the game seems nice even if it's a little empty, you can't talk with a lot of people at school and you don't really study either. But I really like the pregnant redhair, I'd really want to fuck that :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

huhu

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
dude seriously? we can't use saves from 0.2? i hate when devs do that, i do not want to replay from scratch all the fucking time, what about when you reach 0.9? we will still have to start again? that's some bs
See above. Dev explains. Anyway It's a better game now with lots of new scenes from the beginning. Worth playing from beginning again IMHO.

quinfax

Jun 4, 2018

Unlocked
0.4 progress report and character poll!

Happy Monday everyone! After a much-needed weekend break, the grind resumes.
Development of 0.4 is under way, with a couple of features already completed and two major scenes almost fully rendered. As you may have guessed by now, each update adds stories to two characters at a time. This keeps the updates coming out in a somewhat timely manner while also feeling like they have a decent amount of content.
Since this game is still in early stages, I decided to not immediately update characters again after they have already been focused on in the previous update, in an attempt to build up the town a bit more. Therefore, for the purposes of this poll, Beverly and Kim will not be options, as well as some other minor characters that have not yet been properly introduced. Beverly will be receiving two new scenes in the next update regardless.
Below, I would like you to pick the one character you would most like to see receive an update in 0.4, and they will be the target of the next update, along with one character of my choosing, as certain characters' stories are sometimes related. If none interest you, please select 'New Character' or you can simply not vote at all. Please note that some of the character designs in the image are not final, and may be changed or improved during the development of the update, (mostly the earlier ones).
The poll will end in one week, so that everyone has a chance to vote.

4.30 star(s) 28 Votes