Reckertime32

Sep 5, 2017
The MC isn't the father of the child, if that is what you two are referring to in this conversation.
she could be fudging the date a little so not to force the MC to be with her and if so then MC could be the father. (to be fair that's making an assumption but not outside the realm of possibility and we don't have a lot of evidence beyond this scene) but the next update should shine more light onto the situation.

jakek

Apr 1, 2018
Could someone please post a save game or tell us if there is a way to watch all scenes ?

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Hi jakek, I muted the sounds in the animations cause they were bad and messed some things up. Hopefully they can return in the future when the animations are longer and the sound can be longer and more detailed.
As someone who always plays games on mute I would like to say that I love everything about the game right now and hope that, if sounds come back, they don't take too much of your time away from delivering on more Bev action. :D

Reactions: krupp86

jakek

Apr 1, 2018
Hi jakek, I muted the sounds in the animations cause they were bad and messed some things up. Hopefully they can return in the future when the animations are longer and the sound can be longer and more detailed.
Thank you so much ! I look forward to that. I hope there will be lots of creampies or at least the option for that in the game.

Will you add the option of causing pregnancies in the game btw ?

ProMorning

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2019
Any news for the next update?
I have almost finished storyboarding the second part of Kait-Lynn's story, once finished I will update the progress bar to show a more accurate update progress. However, this update is going steadily and I have had very few issues with renders compared to the last one, so I feel progress is good.

Thank you so much ! I look forward to that. I hope there will be lots of creampies or at least the option for that in the game.

Will you add the option of causing pregnancies in the game btw ?
I have thought about pregnancies, it would be a lot of work but if I do something like that I imagine it would come after the ending of each character's personal story. Something like an epilogue for that character, I guess. But that is still some ways off as no character has had their personal story completed yet.

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

"Ohhhhh Mommy..... I love you so much ! You are sexy, beautiful and hot ! You should try to wear a thong Mommy !"

Just a comment about the sharing of these images. I am able to see these images because I am pledging this creator, who doing a fantastic VN, with beautiful animations, a good story, with plenty of unusual and new figures ! It could be so awesome if more people could give at least just 1$ each month. Just my opinion. He doesn't earn much, and I feel sad about that, because he is doing a very different VN with his incredible characters (Mommy, I love you !) Thanks guys (and girls maybe !)

krupp86

Jul 13, 2019
Just a comment about the sharing of these images. I am able to see these images because I am pledging this creator, who doing a fantastic VN, with beautiful animations, a good story, with plenty of unusual and new figures ! It could be so awesome if more people could give at least just 1$ each month. Just my opinion. He doesn't earn much, and I feel sad about that, because he is doing a very different VN with his incredible characters (Mommy, I love you !) Thanks guys (and girls maybe !)
I completely agree. He needs more support, especially with the balls to do stuff that different from the "usual"

I need more of Beverly!!! my god she is so perfect in every way, she actually look like a real mom! I’m considering becoming a patron just for Beverly
You should definitely go for it.

4.30 star(s) 28 Votes