MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
i like mom in this game because she look older ! don`t like games where i have 20 younger sister 18 older sister 25 and mom look like she have 35 !
Yeah, I am kinda burned out on the games where the mom looks hot enough to be the MC's sister but then also has low self-esteem. Beverly is one of or even the only milf I've seen that looks like an actual milf.

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
Yeah, I am kinda burned out on the games where the mom looks hot enough to be the MC's sister but then also has low self-esteem. Beverly is one of or even the only milf I've seen that looks like an actual milf.
and mom Johnson from other game :) and maybe in 4-5 game we have proper milfs :)

• Angry
Reactions: filochard

doe50818

Apr 5, 2020
Could you please make the convenience store romance optional in a future update instead of an unskippable sequence of cutscenes that are automatically triggered whenever I go inside to earn some money? There are some principles I'm not willing to go against even for the sake of a game, and don't shit where you eat is one of them. I just want to earn my $40 and be on my merry way.

If you don't that's fine too, it's just one personal and probably quite subjective annoyance in an otherwise exceptionally unique feeling game. Keep up the good work!

• Haha
Reactions: Mrs Delington

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
Why you have done that Kait-Lynn ? Why did you shave that sexy redhair bush ???? :(

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i was pretty upset by that too. i can only hope future updates will bring it back. or at least have some sexy pics she took before shaving

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
Now, with all these comments about the wish to have a big motherly bush to Beverly, I hope that the dev will really listen us about that.

I am pledging him, so I wish he will listen his few patrons.
i previously wrote about bevs bush. i agree that she should have something significant to go with her characterization
I just hope they give Beverly (Mom) a good motherly bush. :cool:
is the dev active here to see it? i know i saw him(or her) posting here a while ago, but not in a few weeks

Large areolas and big fat nipples for mommy....and a thick hairy bush too !
YES very few games have large areola or big nipples at all. the best ive ever seen are promo pics for an abandoned game. what do you think of this?

Last edited:

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
I just hope they give Beverly (Mom) a good motherly bush. :cool:
My expectation is not too high about that.

Each time I wrote a comment about that, dev never answered to that. Same for the nipples. Here, or on Patreon.

If you look well on some photos, like the one (extra) of the photoshoot, you will see that IF you have a bush behind this little bikini, it's very very small.

So for now, I can just say that I am disappointed about that. This model is so unique, I cannot imagine her without a big bush.

Anyway. Maybe dev could tell us more about his plan about that. I would personally really appreciate an answer about that.

Dev, we don't want a little stripe of hair, we want a bush ! A real, mature, like in the 70's bush ! Big nipples. That's it.

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
No. We don't want a bush, we want a little stripe of hair or atleast nicely shaped. And normal nipples and areolas please.
Ok, I could do a compromise, and have a full bush nicely shaped, not like in the 70's, but a full bush. But no strip of hair.

I just think many of us just want to see her with pubic hair, like a real beautiful mature model as her deserves.

Thanks for your comment and suggestion.

Reactions: Anders Oppenheimer

Johnny6

Feb 18, 2018
Ok, I could do a compromise, and have a full bush nicely shaped, not like in the 70's, but a full bush. But no strip of hair.

I just think many of us just want to see her with pubic hair, like a real beautiful mature model as her deserves.

Agree. Now that we have here a real mature beauty (which is rare in these games) there is no reason to make part of her look like school girl. But scissors and razor has been inventend for a reason, so no jungle either.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mrs Delington

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017

Agree. Now that we have here a real mature beauty (which is rare in these games) there is no reason to make part of her look like school girl. But scissors and razor has been invetend for a reason, so no jungle either.
but so much of her character revolves around the idea of her letting herself go. personally i think a better compromise would be for her to have a HUGE overgrown bush in her first appearance and then, like with her exercise, getting the self-esteem to scale it back to something that would be considered more normal sized

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
but so much of her character revolves around the idea of her letting herself go. personally i think a better compromise would be for her to have a HUGE overgrown bush in her first appearance and then, like with her exercise, getting the self-esteem to scale it back to something that would be considered more normal sized
WOW !!! This is more than perfect !!! THIS IS THE MOST WONDERFUL PLAN EVER !!!!!!!

ProMorning YOU HAVE TO DO THAT ! I WILL INCREASE MY PLEDGE IF YOU DO THAT ! PLEASE !

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
No. We don't want a bush, we want a little stripe of hair or atleast nicely shaped. And normal nipples and areolas please.
I want to add my "voice" to yours. I don't want a giant bush on her. I have no problem with a nice tidy one but this call for a big bush isn't liked by everyone.

Reactions: eddie987
4.30 star(s) 28 Votes