H1M

Jun 8, 2017
Got 30 games on Steam that I can "just play" and way to many of these dead end or simply get abandoned before they get anywhere. Also a lot of these adult games have a fair amount of grind and incompatible saves. So between those two and not enough time to game as is... nah that doesn't really help but thanks I will just move on to the next one on the list. In fact that motivates me to go work on another grind called Warframe... GL!

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
Got 30 games on Steam that I can "just play" and way to many of these dead end or simply get abandoned before they get anywhere. Also a lot of these adult games have a fair amount of grind and incompatible saves. So between those two and not enough time to game as is... nah that doesn't really help but thanks I will just move on to the next one on the list. In fact that motivates me to go work on another grind called Warframe... GL!
I already answered you at your first question. It's why I told you "just play". You will be satisfied.

• Angry
Reactions: lonerboner

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
So basically after a bit of pondering of all women in the game I think Kate would benefit the most from huge motherly areola, similar to Hitomi Tanaka in this pic. Just massive areola

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
She turns me on more than about anyone on this forum. I love it when she acts shy. I love everything about her, especially her saggy boobs.
For the moment, we didn't saw her boobs, and I am not sure they will be saggy. I am, really saggy, not heavy.

4.30 star(s) 28 Votes