Adaptis

Oct 19, 2017
I myself don't mind Beverly going to the gym, story wise it makes sense, I agree with many about not wanting to change her body type since that is one of the things that makes her a unique and loveable mom character in this game, think of it like this, Beverly spends time in the gym since she isn't confident she is beautiful anymore(All because of her husband), after some time in the gym with the MC, she loses some weight but not too much and one day is looking at herself in the mirror, the MC obviously has an opportunity to steal a peek on her while she admires the work she put in going to the gym, she catches the MC peeking on her but is too excited about her progress that she invites the MC in to see for himself too, she says how she is happy and confident about losing some weight and finally feels beautiful again, the MC will of course tell her she was beautiful even before going to the gym which leads to a nice long intimate kiss which will further how they feel about each other and she later becomes more comfortable wearing much more revealing and tight outfits at home, the husband starts t take note of her recent change and new outfits, but we all know she is wearing that for you, she isn't doing the gym so she can try and get the husband to look at her again, its all for you now.
I'm not saying this should be in the game, I'm just adding my 2 cents of how it could go with Beverly and the gym, she doesn't have to lose all the weight she has, just a bit for the story to go down that way.
I'm very much looking forward to the next update, hope Beverly gets some more time in it.

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Kaitlynn and Kim are great. I wonder if we will get more Lucy. The story seems to be very bland at the surface but as I played things seemed to get more interesting. Clearly MC's father is being sabotaged. His secretary is playing him and hes falling for it. Warehouse employees and the head guy Thomas are likely in on it. Then you have the odd dreams happening in the game. The first one was funny with Kaitlynn but the one with the soldier Pvt Stinney seemed to be hinting at something. Lets not forget Kaitlynns baby and the unknown father. So far the only clue seems to be the beer can and the only one in the game I saw buy a beer was Thomas in the store. Just one beer though, odd. And I didnt catch the brand of beer. Which brings me back to the hidden story of the game under the seemingly bland surface story, I think its clear Kaitlynns parents were killed, maybe they caught on to the warehouse sabotage? Back to the father of Kaitlynns baby, the one beer isnt a strong enough clue ill be honest but the only other clue I can think of is the History teacher and how we saw him walking down the hall with a rose in his hand somewhere. Lol.

Who knows. Im rambling.

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Should get two mom routes. One where we push her to the gym and she gets fit so the people who dont like "plus sized" are happy and one where you tell her shes fine and doesnt need the gym to keep her that way for those who like her that way.

Although I suspect this would double the renders. Weight loss takes a while however and making new renders could be stalled for a while though.

Reactions: Imperiusindominus
Dec 9, 2019
Should get two mom routes. One where we push her to the gym and she gets fit so the people who dont like "plus sized" are happy and one where you tell her shes fine and doesnt need the gym to keep her that way for those who like her that way.

Although I suspect this would double the renders. Weight loss takes a while however and making new renders could be stalled for a while though.
Or maybe a third option to convince her to put on weight. :p

But that's just me and my dirty mind.

4.30 star(s) 28 Votes