WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
Hey guys , how do I know when there are no more content to see in the game ?
I've played the content for
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
feels like it should be a little more like with the chick in the warehouse at steps ?
are there someone I'm missing or is it all this far ?

|UserName|

Feb 14, 2018
Hey guys , how do I know when there are no more content to see in the game ?
I've played the content for
feels like it should be a little more like with the chick in the warehouse at steps ?
are there someone I'm missing or is it all this far ?
Go on your phone and look for the "to-do-list", it will tell you if you are done with a character's content.

Last edited:

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
Go on your phone and look for the "to-do-list", it will tell you if you are done with a character's content.
Yeah I figured that out , I just wanted to know if there was one I had forgotten.
The ladies doesn't appear on the to-do list until they're triggered and that's why I asked, but thx anyway :)

Reactions: |UserName|

|UserName|

Feb 14, 2018
Yeah I figured that out , I just wanted to know if there was one I had forgotten.
The ladies doesn't appear on the to-do list until they're triggered and that's why I asked, but thx anyway :)
Maria, Prisha, Kim, Beverly & Kait-Lynn are the only characters as of right now so if you finished all of them, you are done with this current update.

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
Oh God....

Promorning lose the third of his money this month, on Patreon. He went from 155$ to 105$, with the new month. Wow....already that he doesn't receive a lot, now, I am not sure I would like to continue of I was him.

What's the problem with this VN ? Why it's doesn't lift up, when other poor VN make a lot ?

• Sad
Reactions: Balial42

Balial42

May 3, 2018
I do not understand it either. Especially since this VN stands out from most of the others in many respects. Lovingly designed characters with personality and an exciting story. I also had a brief bang on the table when one or the other cliffhanger came, but that's what business is all about. I can wait for a very good product and have been a support for almost 2 months.
I would be very happy for him if more people would support him.

Promorning, stay strong and stay safe.

Reactions: Mrs Delington

|UserName|

Feb 14, 2018
I honestly believe it's only a matter of time before this game takes off and ProMorning gains more patrons. This game is already so much better than most of the games on this site despite being in early development (only 0.3). Maybe if the game was updated monthly it would be different, either way this game deserves more attention for sure.

Reactions: Mrs Delington

Jack-ish

Jul 12, 2018
I think more devs should use a dead end or game over sex scene in the early stages of the game, just to give something to draw in more interest and supporters for their games. A clever marketing gimmick or 2 can make a big difference.

Reactions: jaredforks

anaa

Jul 8, 2017
for me I think its about mother content in every game which decide if it will be a popular game or not,
I see potential here with one of best moms on the site just don't rush with sex scenes without reasonable plot.
I think its more satisfying to see their relationship shine slowly.
good luck dev. keep up the good work.

4.30 star(s) 28 Votes