Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
if it took 6 months to complete about 60% of the game then according to simply maths we still have to wait at least 4 months more. Don't get your hopes too high.
The status of the board for next update is not updated.
But I don't have my hope too high, just because of the poor monthly amount he gains actually on Patreon.

Feb 18, 2018
But I don't have my hope too high, just because of the poor monthly amount he gains actually on Patreon.
I hope he gets the support he needs to complete this game. maybe there is not enough demand for mature characters out there. I think he could put himself on the map by periodic and timely updates tho. The "latest page" acts as a huge advertisement board for a lot of users here.

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
its kind of a catch 22. he gets low money because there is not much content, but he struggles to make content because of the low money

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
i guess you're right
It doesn’t help that the game also has a “free roam”/sandbox build which can make people miss content (finding everything that the preggers redhead wants to eat) or that punishes the player if they have the MC riding his bike too late at night.
I honestly don’t feel there’s anything that the sandbox build adds to the game. Considering programming that content takes longer than programming a VN it is another issue that the developer has in delivering more content.

Reactions: Vamori and Chef25

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
It doesn’t help that the game also has a “free roam”/sandbox build which can make people miss content (finding everything that the preggers redhead wants to eat) or that punishes the player if they have the MC riding his bike too late at night.
I honestly don’t feel there’s anything that the sandbox build adds to the game. Considering programming that content takes longer than programming a VN it is another issue that the developer has in delivering more content.
Not to mention every damn sandbox has to rework the game 5 times before they finally abandon it.

Reactions: Chef25

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Not to mention every damn sandbox has to rework the game 5 times before they finally abandon it.
Ugh, I wish you weren’t right. The number of abandoned games drives me nuts. I need to stop trying games too early because I’m just setting myself up for disappointment.

Reactions: Kermit79

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
I am a patreon since the beginning.

But I have to confess that he is silent since few weeks, and when you arrive at 6 months without update, its too much for me.

I am not sure if I remove my pledge for December. If not, December will be the last if we don't have something.

Its sad, because it was one of me prefered game, and a very original one.

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
I am a patreon since the beginning.

But I have to confess that he is silent since few weeks, and when you arrive at 6 months without update, its too much for me.

I am not sure if I remove my pledge for December. If not, December will be the last if we don't have something.

Its sad, because it was one of me prefered game, and a very original one.
That’s totally understandable.

Reactions: Mrs Delington

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
I have exchanged messages today with ProMorning.

He made a post on Patreon. Here the content :

"NOV 29, 2020 AT 7:01 PM

Unlocked
0.4 Status Update and Sneak Peek
Hello everyone,

I know many of you are anxious to see what progress remains for the 0.4 update, and I admit I am not the best when it comes to the communication regarding the development of the game. I hope for this to be the final status post before the update is finished, and that you will all enjoy it when it releases.

The current status regarding the largest area of development left (the animations) is about % 40. Currently, 6/16 planned animations are fully rendered and undergoing postwork. The remaining work (coding/writing/audio/etc.) is nearing completion and should be finished before the remaining animations are completed.

For the past few weeks, it has been very difficult to produce any additional renders for the bonus renders posts you may be used to seeing. I expect this to continue until release as the animations are taking up the majority of the render time and don't leave much time for extraneous renders. In lieu of the bonus render posts, I will be posting a few still renders from the completed scenes each week. These may have potential spoilers, so I will be leading each post with an image alert, as I have done for this post."

Reactions: House Of Black

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
I have exchanged messages today with ProMorning.

He made a post on Patreon. Here the content :

"NOV 29, 2020 AT 7:01 PM

Unlocked
0.4 Status Update and Sneak Peek
Hello everyone,

I know many of you are anxious to see what progress remains for the 0.4 update, and I admit I am not the best when it comes to the communication regarding the development of the game. I hope for this to be the final status post before the update is finished, and that you will all enjoy it when it releases.

The current status regarding the largest area of development left (the animations) is about % 40. Currently, 6/16 planned animations are fully rendered and undergoing postwork. The remaining work (coding/writing/audio/etc.) is nearing completion and should be finished before the remaining animations are completed.

For the past few weeks, it has been very difficult to produce any additional renders for the bonus renders posts you may be used to seeing. I expect this to continue until release as the animations are taking up the majority of the render time and don't leave much time for extraneous renders. In lieu of the bonus render posts, I will be posting a few still renders from the completed scenes each week. These may have potential spoilers, so I will be leading each post with an image alert, as I have done for this post."
Well that’s good news thanks for the update.

Reactions: Mrs Delington
4.30 star(s) 28 Votes