left1000

Sep 13, 2020
Is kim's third event bugged? She never shows up, my guess is that it's because for me it fell on the same day as beverly's 6th event and that just broke it somehow? anyone else have this problem?

I loaded an older save when Beverly was on event 5, and still kim won't show up at the gym for event 3.

is kim event 3 maybe just not in the game? all the other completed routes though are marked in red....

I even went back to when beverly was on event 4, and still kim event 3 never showed up, hmm. Maybe i have to finish beverly's route entirely?

nope finished all routes except kim's and I cannot get kim's event3 to trigger... if it's not bug, anyone mind sharing a save file that has kim event3 completed? or is at the start of the event? or the end of the game? really anything past this bug i seem to be stuck on? It's weird every other memory in the game was obtainable, but the kim event3 just got stuck, she never shows up at the gym.

Last edited:

Johnny6

Feb 18, 2018
Is kim's third event bugged? She never shows up, my guess is that it's because for me it fell on the same day as beverly's 6th event and that just broke it somehow? anyone else have this problem?

I loaded an older save when Beverly was on event 5, and still kim won't show up at the gym for event 3.

is kim event 3 maybe just not in the game? all the other completed routes though are marked in red....

I even went back to when beverly was on event 4, and still kim event 3 never showed up, hmm. Maybe i have to finish beverly's route entirely?

nope finished all routes except kim's and I cannot get kim's event3 to trigger... if it's not bug, anyone mind sharing a save file that has kim event3 completed? or is at the start of the event? or the end of the game? really anything past this bug i seem to be stuck on? It's weird every other memory in the game was obtainable, but the kim event3 just got stuck, she never shows up at the gym.
Did you try to just hit the weights to start the scene? Iirc you don't see kim in the gym and when you start warming up she comes

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
omfg I'm so stupid I was clicking the ab machine not the free weights, lol, that's why it didn't work, silly me. I didn't even see the free weights! blind much?!~

Thanks @jhonny6

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
Now that i'm not confused by my own foolishness. I wanna say, WOW, fall fable's artwork is amazing! the freckles and pimples and stretchmarks and animations are all quite realistic and take this artform to a new level in my mind.

I know most of these games use daz3d, but heck, this is such a lightyear step ahead of most of the competition in terms of attention to detail on the women's design... I have to wonder is promorning using a more advanced tool? Anyone know?

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Well this is one hell of a good game. (y) Good quality renders, hot characters, simple story, and even the sandbox parts are very well done, probably the best I've seen. Also, the MC isn't a horny moron, simple-minded moron like so many others which is a real plus. I also love the diversity of the female characters and that it's not the usual all-white, supermodel-types we see in all other games.

Best of luck ProMorning and I hope that you will be to complete this great game.

Career.gif

Reactions: Mrs Delington

conejito

Apr 2, 2020
I love the game, the story is good and the women the more similar to real life they are better and in this game they are hopefully the next version soon

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
Reactions: indyfordfan
4.30 star(s) 28 Votes