Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
I saw a comment on Patreon, of someone that ask if Beverly will lose some weight with the training, and he could be interested to see that.

I don't know for you guys, but for me Beverly is one of the most beautiful and realistic mom in all incest games. I don't want her to be changed. She is just perfect.

Anyway, maybe she will fall pregnant soon, who knows ?

What do you think about that ?

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I saw a comment on Patreon, of someone that ask if Beverly will lose some weight with the training, and he could be interested to see that.

I don't know for you guys, but for me Beverly is one of the most beautiful and realistic mom in all incest games. I don't want her to be changed. She is just perfect.

i agree 100 % with u , since the start the developer already planed about her losing weight with the training .

|UserName|

Feb 14, 2018

Absolutely agree with you, everything on her is perfect, i really hope she doesn't lose weight, she looks like a real mom and that's what's so amazing about this game, for me Beverly is one of the most attractive women i've ever seen in a game on here.

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
Mommy is so lonely, as I am, without seeing her...
Maybe a need to visit my grandmother meanwhile...
Has the dev mentioned a gilf character? bev is probably only 40s so a 60s grandmother would work well. id love to see one like your profile pic, huge breasts and a slim body to make her daughter feel even more self conscious

bev should stay as she is, if she does lose weight than only a little. we dont need another ultra skinny mom who looks 20. and getting all of the girls pregnant would be nice. promorning did a pretty good job with kaitlyn. she seems natural and not deformed like a lot of 3d pregnant girls are.
The girls need massive areola.
yes at least bev should have some big ones. but any of the others would be great too. the indian milf has some decent ones, theyre not too big but they are medium

Last edited:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I really don't get the conversation associating being a real mom with being fat.
Real moms come in all sizes (and colours :Kappa:). There are gorgeous moms, ugly moms, fat moms, slender moms, moms with big boobs, moms with no boobs, moms with flat asses, moms with broad hips and juicy asses...

The only thing that can make a fictional mom look unreal is her age. Beverly's age is perfect for her character, so she would still be a real mom even if she lost 20 kg / 40 pounds.

|UserName|

Feb 14, 2018
I really don't get the conversation associating being a real mom with being fat.
Real moms come in all sizes (and colours :Kappa:). There are gorgeous moms, ugly moms, fat moms, slender moms, moms with big boobs, moms with no boobs, moms with flat asses, moms with broad hips and juicy asses...

The only thing that can make a fictional mom look unreal is her age. Beverly's age is perfect for her character, so she would still be a real mom even if she lost 20 kg / 40 pounds.
I think we're referring to other incest games, if you look almost all of the "Mom's" don't look their age and have perfect tiny bodies like an 18 year old, with this game it's different. Beverly looks her age and her body size makes it more believable that she is a mother in her mid 40's. In some other games you can have a "Mom" that looks like she's in her 20's and it's just not as believable and as attractive to me. But i see what you mean, for me it's just more of a turn on when the character looks their age, like Beverly.

Reactions: Mrs Delington

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I think we're referring to other incest games, if you look almost all of the "Mom's" don't look their age and have perfect tiny bodies like an 18 year old, with this game it's different. Beverly looks her age and her body size makes it more believable that she is a mother in her mid 40's. In some other games you can have a "Mom" that looks like she's in her 20's and it's just not as believable and as attractive to me. But i see what you mean, for me it's just more of a turn on when the character looks their age, like Beverly.
And I agree with that. But some people were saying something like "I hope Beverly doesn't lose any weight with her training, she looks realistic now." That's what I was talking about. If she loses weight she'll still be realistic because real moms can be fat and then lose weight too. Obviously, the mom of a 18 year-old guy can't look like a 20-year-old, but I'm 100% that's never gonna happen with Beverly. That would be Extreme Makeover, Miracle Edition.

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
I don't want her to lose weight, and it's my opinion. That's it, that's all.

It's been years that I play with incest games, and it's the first time that I see a real mother looking (in my tastes and opinions, think what you want), in a game that I already appreciate.

So, my point is that I don't want her to change. My opinion.

I don't want a debate to know that Kim Boo Yuan in Korea is a mother of 3 and she slim, but in the same time Huguette Lasalle in France is a black woman with freckles and 300 pounds, and she is a mother of 12. Yes, there are mothers. It's ok.

I LIKE MY BEVERLY LIKE SHE IS NOW ! That's it.

|UserName|

Feb 14, 2018
I don't want her to lose weight, and it's my opinion. That's it, that's all.

It's been years that I play with incest games, and it's the first time that I see a real mother looking (in my tastes and opinions, think what you want), in a game that I already appreciate.

So, my point is that I don't want her to change. My opinion.

I don't want a debate to know that Kim Boo Yuan in Korea is a mother of 3 and she slim, but in the same time Huguette Lasalle in France is a black woman with freckles and 300 pounds, and she is a mother of 12. Yes, there are mothers. It's ok.

I LIKE MY BEVERLY LIKE SHE IS NOW ! That's it.
SAME, I really hope the MC can make her change her mind about losing weight, shes perfect the way she is.

Sin Hardcore

May 10, 2019

First of I think the creator is brilliant for changing it up (with the mom), and not everyone has the same taste and kink maybe some people like plus size moms. I love the game as is and I think it's a refreshing change.

4.30 star(s) 28 Votes