omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
I gotta b honest here this is one of the most realistic hot mom I have ever seen in-game and I have been playing for along time.

I agree with the bush part id like to feel she is a grown woman with really nice bush but not too big or small just the perfect size

and also pls don't ever change her body type or anything she is perfect the way she is ..am at this part of a quest that she may go to the gym with her son and I hope that's doesn't change her.

and finally, you got +1 from me on Patreon keep up the good work .

ProMorning

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2019
Could you please make the convenience store romance optional in a future update instead of an unskippable sequence of cutscenes that are automatically triggered whenever I go inside to earn some money? There are some principles I'm not willing to go against even for the sake of a game, and don't shit where you eat is one of them. I just want to earn my $40 and be on my merry way.

If you don't that's fine too, it's just one personal and probably quite subjective annoyance in an otherwise exceptionally unique feeling game. Keep up the good work!
Hey doe,
I agree with making romances skippable, and I have been trying to shift away from scenes happening when you enter an area to a character or item you can click and progress with. You may have already noticed this with the way most 0.3 scenes are started compared to the way older scenes are started. I expect that as I update the game the older content will be slightly altered so that it does not impede any progress elsewhere, and the shop is the main culprit.

Do you know when we can expect an update ? I cant wait to see what happens next..
I have a progress bar on the "About" section on the public patreon page that you can check to see the approximate progress on the next update. It's not perfect, but it should give you an idea of when you can expect the next update. I'll try to be more active in updating it, as sometimes I forget to. o_O

is the dev active here to see it? i know i saw him(or her) posting here a while ago, but not in a few weeks
I usually read all the new posts, and sometimes I try to respond to questions and concerns, if I have a good enough answer for them. Anything else, I may either be trying to figure out, or I might just not know how to do it (yet) :/.

As for the bush(es) and other body parts (particularly for Beverly), I have been reading all of your comments, and I realize I will not be able to please everybody. I think I already have a solid idea for how I want her to be depicted, and since she is such an important character, I want to make sure it turns out as good as I can make it. If you are disappointed in the way she turns out, I hope that a future update will have some of the content you are hoping for, in even better quality as I improve my skills and the renders improve with me.

CheekySix

Oct 27, 2019
Really cool game!
I love how Beverly looks so much more natural then most milfs in games and the sandbox aspect of the game is also well made.
I'm happy that I found this game today:) ( Also can we expect more foot stuff in the future?)

Reactions: MrFriendly

indyfordfan

May 13, 2018
I gotta b honest here this is one of the most realistic hot mom I have ever seen in-game and I have been playing for along time.

I agree with the bush part id like to feel she is a grown woman with really nice bush but not too big or small just the perfect size

and also pls don't ever change her body type or anything she is perfect the way she is ..am at this part of a quest that she may go to the gym with her son and I hope that's doesn't change her.

and finally, you got +1 from me on Patreon keep up the good work .
I totally agree. This has become one of my favorite games because Maria and Beverly are so sexy! The story line is great and I really cannot wait for an update!!!

Adaptis

Oct 19, 2017
I'm loving this so far, all the ladies look gorgeous but my favorite is boiling down to Beverly, Maria, Kait-Lynn and Kim, Beverly is one hot mamma for sure, one of the better looking ones that isn't a supermodel, not complaining about there being less mature women that look more like Beverly, I love them all, supermodel or not, just feels nice to have variety, Kait-Lynn is filled with cuteness with that bundle of freckles she has and Kim...Wowza, she gives me a Xena vibe and I love it, and Maria playing the milf next door, I love both the mom and Maria's inner monologue about how they are the MC mother or is old enough to be his mom even though you'd love nothing more than to gain experience points from these mature ladies.
This game sticks out more with them, I'm also loving the Alexis part, I'm hoping there will be more with her and getting involved more with her, just like the messages she sends you about an "intruder" in your room when its just your mom doing laundry, I'm imagining so many more scenarios with her sending you more pics with you mom doing a bunch of "activities" in your room, maybe even develops consciousness later down the line, the possibilities with Alexis are high and I'm looking forward to the next update.

H1M

Jun 8, 2017
IS this game far along enough to see sex scenes or what the animations will be like?

4.30 star(s) 28 Votes