Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
I need more of Beverly!!! my god she is so perfect in every way, she actually look like a real mom! I’m considering becoming a patron just for Beverly
I would say that I just hope that she will have a hairy bush !
But from the last pictures, it doesn't seem that she will have a full bush... :(

stewy71

May 13, 2018
in her into, does mrs fowler have red markings on her tits? if so are they stretch marks like bev or scars, or even cuts?
edit: i found a good shot of it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
marks from maybe lost some weight from having a baby or training to lossing body weight any way she looks good

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mrs Delington

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
in her into, does mrs fowler have red markings on her tits? if so are they stretch marks like bev or scars, or even cuts?
edit: i found a good shot of it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Tits are not made to be tortured, in my opinion, but to be kissed, loved, grabed, affectionated.

Reactions: 1800 Mr. Tourture

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
marks from maybe lost some weight from having a baby or training to lossing body weight any way she looks good
I'm not complaining. if anything it makes her more attractive. i was just making sure im wasnt imagining things. if other people see it too than im not crazy
Tits are not made to be tortured, in my opinion, but to be kissed, loved, grabed, affectionated.
YES. but you forgot worshiped
I would say that I just hope that she will have a hairy bush !
But from the last pictures, it doesn't seem that she will have a full bush... :(
I also hope for a big full bush. so much of her character arc is about her dwindling self conscious when it comes to her body. I hope that translates to pubic hair too, like she wonders if a lot of hair is attractive or not... plus, although so far we have seen she is shaved there, im hoping she might have some armpit hair later on to further the milf "letting herself go" vibe that has been so important to her storyline

Last edited:

Bunta

May 6, 2018
Looks like amazon is the skynet from the real world... Or at least from the visual novel world lol
1594928558138.png

Rock&Rule

Mar 15, 2019
I was pleasantly surprised by this one. The grind was non existent at this stage and the phone kept me on track. The range of body types was quite nice. (y)

oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
I was pleasantly surprised by this one. The grind was non existent at this stage and the phone kept me on track. The range of body types was quite nice. (y)
i can say the same also put this one on my rank list really nice one found by lucky on mature woman thread ...

hpshi

Jun 21, 2019
what i really like about this game is how realistic the charcters are, in the sense that they dont really represnt sterotypes appernce-wise (the landlady, the childhood friend, the neghbior, and of course the mc himself) are all rather reallistic then hot like in most games and it makes the game stand out. good luck with the game and im really eager for the next update:)

Last edited:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
update 0.3 was better than 0.2 i hope that 0.4 will be great :)
I just hope we won't need to restart the game with the next update. I also wish the MC wasn't such a dork but that seems par for the course in these games. Need a lot more Beverly, Kait-Lynn, and Kimberly...

Reactions: Mrs Delington

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
I just hope we won't need to restart the game with the next update. I also wish the MC wasn't such a dork but that seems par for the course in these games. Need a lot more Beverly, Kait-Lynn, and Kimberly...
i like mom in this game because she look older ! don`t like games where i have 20 younger sister 18 older sister 25 and mom look like she have 35 !

4.30 star(s) 28 Votes