Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Here's what i'm hoping for, unique character endings where you choose who you want the most, like say picking Beverly or Kait'Lynn will give a proper happy ending with them, a harem ending won't go wrong either.

Question, is this just a completely linear story with no choices or will that be added at a later date?

Finally my top 3 favourite waifu here in order is.
#1:- Beverly, reason why is simple, she is a flawless mature curvy beauty with a loving heart of gold who deserves better than that piece of shite Stuart, that bloody twat doesnae even realize what he's doin to her with that BITCH Prudence, granted that one is damn sexy but she is a grade A+ coniving bitch and that type of personality most definitly puts me off.

#2:- Kait'Lynn, reason why is that she's the MC's childhood friend who has had a massive crush on him for a long time, and I for one love characters like her, and yes even her looks.

#3:- Maria, reason why is that she deserves some love, romance and definitly some fun to help her lonely heart and home.

Though Kate could easily take 3rd if she had some fun with the MC, a sexy lustful redheaded milf like her could make me her plaything anytime.

Those are just my opinions, regardless this game has amazing potential and I cannae wait for more.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tataro

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
I love Bev too. Bathroom scene was hot.

I am thinking that she might go after the MC and establish a dominant relationship over him. We shall see...
Dominant Beverly? That would be UTTER PERFECTION, a mature dominant BBW like her would be a dream come true for me, kind and loving during the day and dominant yet caring when we are alone.

• Love
Reactions: fanboi

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Dominant Beverly? That would be UTTER PERFECTION, a mature dominant BBW like her would be a dream come true for me, kind and loving during the day and dominant yet caring when we are alone.
Nope, not what I meant. Though that would be nice. She kind of showed that during the bathroom scene. No I was thinking that Kate (as I was believing she was the one in the bathroom while the bj took play) could act dominant to the MC because she knows what is going on.

Reactions: Scotsman1989

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Nope, not what I meant. Though that would be nice. She kind of showed that during the bathroom scene. No I was thinking that Kate (as I was believing she was the one in the bathroom while the bj took play) could act dominant to the MC because she knows what is going on.
Ah ok, that idea with Kate still sounds absolutly minted, a mature hungry ginger babe like her? I would be her happy and willingly loyal sub any time.

Reactions: MrFriendly

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018

Kate is the redhead mother of the fat kid in school that eyes you up when you go to moms office. It's secretary that saw heard you in bathroom I believe.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Kate is the redhead mother of the fat kid in school that eyes you up when you go to moms office. It's secretary that saw heard you in bathroom I believe.
Nope! They walked past the secretary to get to the bathroom and she remarked that it was odd that they went to the bathroom together. The person in the bathroom was there already and hid when they came in. Unless you believe they went past the secretary, they went into the bathroom, the secretary followed them in, walked past them, and hid in the stall next to them.

Reactions: ProMorning

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
It's hard to tell but i'd say it was Kate, the only reason i say that is because most likely the MC and Beverly would have heard Prudence come in, high heels make a lot of noise and she looks the type to lord up over them and brag about what she has seen to get even more influence through blackmail. Whoever was in the other cubicle was most likely already there.

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
Nope! They walked past the secretary to get to the bathroom and she remarked that it was odd that they went to the bathroom together. The person in the bathroom was there already and hid when they came in. Unless you believe they went past the secretary, they went into the bathroom, the secretary followed them in, walked past them, and hid in the stall next to them.

Just replayed it, was almost certain there was a scene at the end where you see secretary gasping in the stall. But I don't think it's either her or kate.

Shoes and black pants are not what Kate is wearing, and secretary has white pants on her. So new character?

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Just replayed it, was almost certain there was a scene at the end where you see secretary gasping in the stall. But I don't think it's either her or kate.

Shoes and black pants are not what Kate is wearing, and secretary has white pants on her. So new character?
Or Kate could be wearing something else since the shot you have for her is from another day? May be a new character but not sure if the developer would want to tease a new person that way.

Johnny6

Feb 18, 2018
Or Kate could be wearing something else since the shot you have for her is from another day? May be a new character but not sure if the developer would want to tease a new person that way.
She has the same skirt when you talk to her before Beverly introduces you, when she introduces you and after that when you go and talk to her. So it doesn't feel like she suddenly wears pants, but still it seems to be most plausible option with current charachtes.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
She has the same skirt when you talk to her before Beverly introduces you, when she introduces you and after that when you go and talk to her. So it doesn't feel like she suddenly wears pants, but still it seems to be most plausible option with current charachtes.
Yeah, it seems like a weird way to introduce a new character (though not ruling it out). It's not the secretary, it's unlikely to be Kate, any other established characters we can even consider? I mean Kacey isn't going to be hanging out in the toilet... Emma wears denim, Ms Fowler wears a skirt... I guess I'll have to wait and see (I hate that option)

SINtax EroRR

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
I decided to try this VN today, after seeing in Fapnation for the 2nd time. Here's what I think of it so far;

I like the characters. There is a lot of variety in personality and appearances, body shapes, and dialogue. It gives them a much more realistic feel than a lot of other VNs that feature similar-looking hot babes everywhere, which isn't really a problem until you realize how much that trope is overused in every adult VN ever. Novels like this, Light of my Life among a couple of others are certainly breaking the mold in a good way and is giving us more to work with.

As for the story, there doesn't seem to much to know atm, just the everyday life of a typical VN protagonist. Nothing too interesting or different so far. MC seems like a nice guy who can be responsible but also tends to think with his dick, as most dudes do. I'm glad the side stories for the girls are more interesting since his personal life is pretty bland. Speaking of the girls, I have to say that I'm pretty conflicted. I know that this game is obviously going with the incest trope that patreon spat on so you have the option to make Beverly to whatever you want to be, but personally I'm not a fan of NTR regardless of the circumstances, so I'll probably leave her route for last when the final version comes out.

No comments on Maria, but I really don't get the hate that some of the peeps here seem to hold for Kaitlynn. Like, why? The whole point of her story is for the MC to uncover who got her pregnant and why she's so secretive about it right? And Billy and later she admits to having crushed on the MC for the longest time. But instead, we got peeps here talking about the MC and how he's going to be forced to take care of her baby and whatnot. Like chill, that part of the story hasn't even been written. We don't know what's gonna happen next, so save your judgment on the girl for later, yeah? If you want to jump the gun, there are a thousand theories to who she slept with and why she did it, and how her relationship with the MC is going to churn out. I for one would just wait to see what happens next.

Priya or Prissa(I forgot her name) is a typical alpha bitch, and I'm very interested to see how her route is going to turn out. It's always nice to see character development, and she has the most room for that. Speaking of Alpha bitches, I'm equally eager to know what Lucy's route will be like. Rich Bitch needs to be put down somehow and I'm wondering if the direction the MC is taking is going to be a rude awakening or gentle guidance. Either way, I'm in.

Not a bad VN so far, sorry for leaving this essay here but I needed to share my thoughts. It definitely has potential and I won't let my personal tastes and preferences get in the way of your writing and style of story-telling. Cheers!

Johnny6

Feb 18, 2018
Yeah, it seems like a weird way to introduce a new character (though not ruling it out). It's not the secretary, it's unlikely to be Kate, any other established characters we can even consider? I mean Kacey isn't going to be hanging out in the toilet... Emma wears denim, Ms Fowler wears a skirt... I guess I'll have to wait and see (I hate that option)
At first I thought it was Maria because of skin tone, but it's companys bathroom not a public one so I don't think any other character has a reason to be there.
Yeah we have to wait and see and I kinda like it, it leaves as room to speculate it.
There is four different females in employee of the month wall and three of them is out of options, so is there some lazy female worker which we have not yet seen or is it Kate.

Sawdogg06

Mar 5, 2019
task menu tells me to work out at the gym, says I should try the dipping station. Where do I click? keep moving the mouse around, nothing. Anyone help here?

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
I love Bev too. Bathroom scene was hot.

I am thinking that she might go after the MC and establish a dominant relationship over him. We shall see...

As I understand it the MC left town and was gone for a school year, attended school in Boringrad and then came back for his senior year. So Kait Lynn had a crush/loved him before he left, never had the guts to say anything about it, then had a one night stand with someone else which resulted in pregnancy. The MC came back and she's now not willing to wait any longer and has made her feelings known. SO the baby can't be the MC's and I hope people don't freak out because a character had a life other than being a LI for the MC. I like that the characters all are developing and have lives that don't revolve around the dweeb's giant dick. Though I wouldn't want the 18 year old MC to suddenly decide he needs to raise her "one night stand" child.

I agree, just don't like the "freeroam" portion. It's annoying and interrupts the flow of the story. But if that is my worst complaint I am sure this VN will do well.
Of course the she's allowed to move on and have a LI that's fine just as long as MC isn't stuck with the bill.

• Haha
Reactions: House Of Black

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Did...did you just reference the Million Dollar Man Ted DeBiase (either that or Shane McMahon) during the pink Lamborghini scene? I really hope that was intentional :D

Honestly not a fan of most of the women. Beverly is certainly not my type, Maria isn't attractive, Prisha is a crazy bitch, and someone got to Kait- Lynn before the MC.

Edit: Ya know what...we're good. Long as Kim keeps getting content I don't need anyone else.

Last edited:

Lady Aspen

Country girl
GFX Designer
Respected User
Feb 19, 2019
Signatures, requested by Johnny6/
FF-1.gif FF-2.gif FF-3.gif
FF-4.gif

Links/
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/06/696736_FF-1.gif