ProMorning

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2019
one thing i don't get is, why do none of the videos play?!?
The animations do not play for me. It is just blackness. I see the controls, but I'm just staring into the void here.
Do you have "Mute All" checked in your preferences? For some reason that's been affecting animations in the game. If so, uncheck it and move the sliders manually, and it should fix the problem.
Yes, unfortunately Ren'Py's toggle function for audio mixers disables the videos that are played on those mixers as well. For now, please do as voyeurkind suggested and use the sliders to lower/mute the audio.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Per request, here is my unofficial android port of Fall Fable-v0.2
Added "Transparent Textbox" & "Hide" button.

Let me know if you find any problem.

You can request me any game you want. I will try my best.

Join my

You can if you want.
DarkAssassin I can't bring up a menu in order to save. It could be that I'm an idiot. Can you please confirm?

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
It's good to finally see a game with realistic parents characters...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Totally !

And I just hope to continue to have some previews or scenes with the mother, as the short ones that we had until know.
But I would like more to see some incestuous scenes with each update, of various kind. Hope dev will goes in that way.

Reactions: Red Sand

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Yes, unfortunately Ren'Py's toggle function for audio mixers disables the videos that are played on those mixers as well. For now, please do as voyeurkind suggested and use the sliders to lower/mute the audio.
uhm doesn't do that on any other game but yes i do mute all

RN83

Professional Pessimist
Donor
Jun 16, 2018
From Patreon 5 days ago,

Hi Tataro, I have no news for the release apart from that it is progressing steadily. I have begun a new job and unfortunately my free time has been drastically reduced, so progress will slow down a bit, so I really can't give an accurate estimate for the next release.

abagel

Apr 27, 2018
Downloaded this ages ago and hope it's still being worked on. Just went down and turned on the in game tv and was totally surprised. Goddamn hilarious.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Really impressed by this game. The characters are fun, wish the MC wasn't the same generic character render that everyone uses.

Reactions: Cooling Prob

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
On hold? Abandoned? Hasn't updated since New Year's day.
Neither. If you check their Patreon the last post is from last week and there's a progress bar that indicates that the next update is almost finished.

4.30 star(s) 28 Votes