eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
So this Kait-Lynn likes the MC and always has done but ends up getting pregnant with another guys kid, those are some shattered dreams right there :LOL: And Billy Ray rocking that Mullet I guess he has to with a name like that :p
She might end up being a surrogate or the game might take a dark turn and we'll find out that someone raped her. Or the dev just wanted some pregnancy content right away... It is weird though, because she really seems to have the hots for the MC.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
I like this game so far. It has the stupid humor I like and good looking girls in all shapes and sizes. I hope the dev will find a way to make the saves work. I'm keeping an eye on this.

Reckertime32

Sep 5, 2017
She might end up being a surrogate or the game might take a dark turn and we'll find out that someone raped her. Or the dev just wanted some pregnancy content right away... It is weird though, because she really seems to have the hots for the MC.
it's also possible that she confessed to mc at the party but he didn't get it so she went out to have comfort with somone at the party with obvious results

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
it's also possible that she confessed to mc at the party but he didn't get it so she went out to have comfort with somone at the party with obvious results
When Billy Ray told him that she always had a crush on him, he seemed genuinely surprised, so that doesn't seem to be the case here. The beer can the MC found in her room (and it's supposed to be a clue for the father's identity) was also very confusing because at some point she said that she's constantly horny but didn't have any "release" the whole time she's pregnant.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
It is weird though, because she really seems to have the hots for the MC.
That's what I don't get about it if she truly does have something for the MC then why go with some random guy and end up getting pregnant? Can't be to get him jealous as the MC seems pretty oblivious of her feelings, maybe they had a wild night got drunk and lost all memory of what they did but that night ended up with her being pregnant anything is better than some random guy.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
this game is hilarious...like the dev just decided..ima have fun and see where this goes..and its pretty infectious..top notch humour writing...ya..the MC looks like someone i'd punch in my HS days..but thats ok :p

DrWhom

Mar 12, 2019
I don't know if it is my comp or if I have an issue with game but all I get is black screens for the animated scenes. Does anyone have any ideas?

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
I don't know if it is my comp or if I have an issue with game but all I get is black screens for the animated scenes. Does anyone have any ideas?
Check the dev's comment in the previous page. There's some issue with the "mute all" option and it messes up the animations.

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
love the game, the story, the characters, the renders etc really good, hoping for more soon :D

ventamora

Aug 3, 2018
Love the graphics and the humor of the game. Good to see games that can have fun things without being just a full out parody with nothing but humor and easy sex. :D Only wish that there were some more choices (refusing sex for those certain players dont want to bang, maybe different styles of how the player answers some questions) and more things to do besides the story. But it's an early version, so it might come one day. Cant wait for what comes next. :D

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
the baby in the dream i think is the MC's worst nightmare only and that it will turn out to be his afterall...thats my feeling..ya cant have the main-dame knocked up by another..thats just not cricket!!!

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Game needs an auto save if you forget to save you have to go to far back sometimes and also rollback doesn't seem to work in certain instances. I had to use unren to make rollback work more often but still doesn't work all the time. There also seem to be some kind of bug with text messages well the ones from Maria after receiving 1st message from her the reminder does not go away after reading her message or completing the event the green indicater is still there but I've already checked message.

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
I'm stuck at a task, i must get that Kait-Lynn milk, onion and pizza, i have milk and pizza and the task says i have wait until evening to go to dinner to get onion, i wait until evening but nothing happens, i mean there's no dinner in the kitchen, do i miss something?
EDIT: Never mind, i got it now, it was just me being stupid

Last edited:

ProMorning

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2019
Game needs an auto save if you forget to save you have to go to far back sometimes and also rollback doesn't seem to work in certain instances. I had to use unren to make rollback work more often but still doesn't work all the time. There also seem to be some kind of bug with text messages well the ones from Maria after receiving 1st message from her the reminder does not go away after reading her message or completing the event the green indicater is still there but I've already checked message.
Hi laflare,
Thanks for the feedback, I've put auto-saves and rollback consistency on the list for 0.3. As for the message notification, the green indicator is for any unread messages. Is it possible you missed one? There may be one hidden below the viewport, you may have to scroll down to see it.

Last edited:

nobrumski

Donor
May 27, 2019
I bet the girl was knocked up by Evan or possibly by the guy who is totally 18.

I enjoyed the writing, but I wish I found the women more attractive. The renders are great, but none of them looks wise do anything for me.

Reckertime32

Sep 5, 2017
I'm hoping for more Kait-Lynn in the next update (though i doubt it will be the next one)

I also want something to happen to the trailer causing her to move in to the mc's house for a few days and for his mom to bond with her (it would be adorable) and for the mc to accompany her to a prenatal appointment/Lamaze class

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes