Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
I'm all about white trash girls. Please keep em coming. Only sad thing is she's already pregnant with someone elses kid. Really wish you changed it so she and MC fooled around in Boringrad before he left, I'd really not raise someone elses kid. Also hope to be able to knock her up soon after.

edit: would it be too much to ask for more veins on mcs dick? It’s a bit too sausagyat the moment.

Last edited:

Tarakis

Apr 18, 2017
Really top notch for a .2!! The writing, grammar and spelling are Very Well done. Models are very good looking, renders are clean and crisp. Animations need a very little tweaking IMHO, but still good. The progress for this version is Amazing, and WON'T leave you Blue-Balled!!! :p And the humor is fooking funny!!! Overall 8.5 outta 10!!

:D CHEERS (c)

Last edited:

AwakenMyLove

Nov 15, 2019
Well I’ll give it points for being different. Not really into white trash girls even though “Kait-Lynn” is attractive. Then there’s the wonder of who could be her “Baby daddy”.

Maria is a very hot character though, she’s absolutely stunning. The Indian woman whose name I can’t remember is beautiful also. The most shocking thing to me was the mother. Majority of these type of games start off with a mom that’s super smoking hot, whether it’s a model type or just your average Milf. Not saying the mom is ugly or anything but she’s not your typical choice you’d see this site.

Averall color me intrigued, I’ll be on the lookout for this one.
Yep the mom actually looks like your average mom, which is kinda cool.

Rizlim

Aug 6, 2017
Had high hopes for the update of this game and they were greatly exceeded with 0.2. Renders are up there with the best in the "biz".

Nimos_

Sep 12, 2017
Dude i didn't finished the version, but this game is way too funny, i rarely laugh in front of my screen but you made me do so, also this is awesome renders, good job, i see a great future for this game.

Akanine74

Mar 24, 2019
Good work and the characters are beautiful ! But the boy's penis deserves more veins and "detail"

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
So i DL-ed the new update and loaded the last save and there's nothing new, to do list is empty, it's night and i can't go to sleep, what now? LOL :D
on the map i only have my house :)
gallery and sms on the phone are empty also

zielak123

Jun 24, 2017
So i DL-ed the new update and loaded the last save and there's nothing new, to do list is empty, it's night and i can't go to sleep, what now? LOL :D
Save from 0.1 is bugged. My also was.

Also, someone too have black screen where the scene or animation should be?

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Yep the mom actually looks like your average mom, which is kinda cool.
The mom doesn't do anything for me. My favorite is definitely Kait-Lynn :love:. But I also like the girl who comes in the store and buys cucumbers. Hope we see more of her soon! :love: She sort of looks like the girl in the back of the cafeteria. I wonder if that's supposed to be her.

ProMorning

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2019
Save from 0.1 is bugged. My also was.

Also, someone too have black screen where the scene or animation should be?
Hey guys,

Saves from 0.1 will not work for this version. At the moment I'm looking into having the saves transfer across updates, but that is still some ways away.

Also, if you are having issues with missing/black screen animations, try unchecking the "Mute All" option in Options, and use the sliders to set volumes to 0 instead. For some reason the "Mute All" option completely disables audio mixers, one of which I used for the sounds in the animations.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Fall Fable [v0.2] [ProMorning] Compressed

Compression reduces image/animation/audio quality
This is not a perfect process and can break a game

Original size ~1008.3MB
Download ~413MB

PC: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes