• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ProMorning

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2019
Unselecting the "Mute All" seemed to fix it.
Great, thanks for bringing the issue to my attention.

If anyone encounters any bugs, or even something that doesn't seem right (inconsistent actions, unresponsive UI, etc.), I always appreciate PM's so that I can fix it, thanks!

Reactions: DJsona

batman666

Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Hilariously written, super entertaining, and the girls are anything but run-of-the-mill DAZ models, but either rarely used / newer models or altogether re-edited ones. Has a very custom, special look to it. Loving it so far! :)

Reactions: Mrs Delington

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
I like it so far. It has potential. I hope something interesting happens with the English teacher then there's Kait-Lynn, typical "White trash down home" pretty girl. I love her. She could be living right next door lol.

Mephist

Feb 20, 2018
I'm impressed to say the least. Love the ethnic diversity in the game (redhead, Latina and I assume Indian and the Asian girl), the writing is good and the models look amazing. Keeping my eye closely on this one

Reactions: Cooling Prob

Vanteal

Mar 7, 2017
The game creator does an excellent job at character creation, lighting, surfaces and all-around look. Very detailed and high quality..I wish I knew how to create surfaces and lighting like that!

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Well I’ll give it points for being different. Not really into white trash girls even though “Kait-Lynn” is attractive. Then there’s the wonder of who could be her “Baby daddy”.

Maria is a very hot character though, she’s absolutely stunning. The Indian woman whose name I can’t remember is beautiful also. The most shocking thing to me was the mother. Majority of these type of games start off with a mom that’s super smoking hot, whether it’s a model type or just your average Milf. Not saying the mom is ugly or anything but she’s not your typical choice you’d see this site.

Averall color me intrigued, I’ll be on the lookout for this one.

Jswolf82

Jun 30, 2017
This pops up when I try to save.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 372, in __call__
renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
TypeError: __getnewargs__ should return a tuple, not 'NoneType' (perhaps renpy.game.log.log[60].objects[0][0] = <AONmc.ModCenter object at 0x059AF830>)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script
$ ui.interact()
File "C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\Flashgames\FallFable-0.2-0.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\Flashgames\FallFable-0.2-0.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
$ ui.interact()
File "C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\Flashgames\FallFable-0.2-0.2-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\Flashgames\FallFable-0.2-0.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\Flashgames\FallFable-0.2-0.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3518, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\Flashgames\FallFable-0.2-0.2-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
File "C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\Flashgames\FallFable-0.2-0.2-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 47, in event
return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st) # E1101
File "C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\Flashgames\FallFable-0.2-0.2-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
File "C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\Flashgames\FallFable-0.2-0.2-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 714, in event
rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
File "C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\Flashgames\FallFable-0.2-0.2-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
File "C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\Flashgames\FallFable-0.2-0.2-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
File "C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\Flashgames\FallFable-0.2-0.2-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 962, in event
return handle_click(self.clicked)
File "C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\Flashgames\FallFable-0.2-0.2-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 897, in handle_click
rv = run(action)
File "C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\Flashgames\FallFable-0.2-0.2-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
return action(*args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 372, in __call__
renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
File "C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\Flashgames\FallFable-0.2-0.2-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 422, in save
six.reraise(t, e, tb)
File "C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\Flashgames\FallFable-0.2-0.2-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 405, in save
dump((roots, renpy.game.log), logf)
File "C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\Flashgames\FallFable-0.2-0.2-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 49, in dump
cPickle.dump(o, f, cPickle.HIGHEST_PROTOCOL)
TypeError: __getnewargs__ should return a tuple, not 'NoneType' (perhaps renpy.game.log.log[60].objects[0][0] = <AONmc.ModCenter object at 0x059AF830>)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Fall Fable 0.2
Wed Jan 01 18:02:07 2020

What needs to happen to fix it? I've already tried deleting and a fresh install.

LionHeart131

May 23, 2018
Anyone know what to do with the lock pick magnify glass and the binoculars? I know the binoculars you can use in your room on the window during the mornings to see people walking and stuff. but the other two items I can't figure out.

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes