Reckertime32

Sep 5, 2017
on a side note I hope hope the kid isn't the mc's. I kind of like the picture of it being like after he left Kait-Lynn was heart broken because she believed she lost him forever. failing to even confess she turned to the drink to feel better got drunk somebody took advantage of her drunken supper and she decided to keep the baby because she is a girl with a lot of love to give and a baby gives a lot back. yes it's melodramatic but I like it

Last edited:

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
great game dev, love the visuals, if only Maria had a nice face with that beautiful body :)
That indian girl from the store is awesome :D
and that baby OMG LOL :ROFLMAO:

keep up the good work (y)

Gloria14

Oct 5, 2019
Great game. The characters have sense of realism, as in no one appears to be a supermodel, just people that could actually exist in the real world. Humor is top notch (to me, anyway) and the staging of the interaction between characters, I find to be exceptionally well done (i.e. the first scene with the mc and Evan). There you have my two cents worth. :giggle:

Mr.Absolutely

Oct 30, 2019
I came across 2 errors in the game. Yes, you can skip them and play on. Then I decided to check the script for errors and found a bunch of small errors. There are also 2 missing files.

ProMorning

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2019
I came across 2 errors in the game. Yes, you can skip them and play on. Then I decided to check the script for errors and found a bunch of small errors. There are also 2 missing files.
Wow, this is great, thanks! Looks like I still have a lot to learn.

Mr.Absolutely

Oct 30, 2019
Wow, this is great, thanks! Looks like I still have a lot to learn.
I want to translate the game to another language without changing the main files (i.e. through the tl folder). Can you make it possible to translate the message and tasks without touching the main files? I tried to add them using the _ () command, translated them into tl, but in the game they are still in English. The only way out is to translate the main file and start a new game.

ProMorning

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2019
I want to translate the game to another language without changing the main files (i.e. through the tl folder). Can you make it possible to translate the message and tasks without touching the main files? I tried to add them using the _ () command, translated them into tl, but in the game they are still in English. The only way out is to translate the main file and start a new game.
Hey Mr.Absolutely,

I'm not totally familiar with the translation documentation for Ren'Py yet, but I found on the lemmasoft forums. However, even using the double underscore, I don't know if this will apply correctly to the character_story_object instances I created since the messages and tasks are stored in lists, so perhaps it may have to be done for each element in the list as opposed to the list in whole? Alternatively, it might be simple enough to create a default variable entry for each message/task and enter them as arguments for the character_story_object class, and then just translate those default variables.

As I said, I'm still not totally sure how the whole translating process works, but if those methods don't work out, let me know and I can do some testing of my own.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Could someone remind me how to sleep / forward time in the game? I've left off from the last version after watching football/soccer with Maria. I go home, but there's nothing to do. I assume I need to sleep to continue the next day, but the bed doesn't highlight, the phone doesn't do anything when you click the time, there's no separate icon that I can see on the HUD....

Last edited:

Johnny6

Feb 18, 2018
Could someone remind me how to sleep / forward time in the game? I've left off from the last version after watching football/soccer with Maria. I go home, but there's nothing to do. I assume I need to sleep to continue the next day, but the bed doesn't highlight, the phone doesn't do anything when you click the time, there's no separate icon that I can see on the HUD....
You need to start a new game, old saves doesn't work properly.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Uknowme

Feb 24, 2018
I'm stuck at a task, i must get that Kait-Lynn milk, onion and pizza, i have milk and pizza and the task says i have wait until evening to go to dinner to get onion, i wait until evening but nothing happens, i mean there's no dinner in the kitchen, do i miss something?
EDIT: Never mind, i got it now, it was just me being stupid
How? I have the samw problem

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
How? I have the samw problem
IIRC, I went the next evening (i.e., not the same day Kait-Lynn asked for it). The kitchen should be empty (no one there), and there are three onions on the counter / cutting board. One of them should be clickable.

Pennypacker

Sep 13, 2018
The animations do not play for me. It is just blackness. I see the controls, but I'm just staring into the void here.

4.30 star(s) 28 Votes