Jun 24, 2019
You need to meet Pristina at the market, then at the guild office, if i recall well, then in her bedroom at the inn. And be at the right quest point. The up hill dungeon from the land on sale is just to be cleared to the final boss, then it seals itself, if i don't recall bad. Anyway it was pretty linear, nothing puzzleish to do.
Apparently I didnt sleep in game for a few days after sealing the dungeon and after that when I realize I didnt sleep, I slept and visited the shop but I didnt go to the top of the hill. So it didnt trigger the events. I somehow nearly finished the game but I made a new save, deleting my old one. Quite unfortunate but I skipped a lot of dialogues so might as well restart.

Alkaid_

May 27, 2021
Tainy's Limit Break skill is unbelievably, hilariously broken. It literally autowins fights because it can be used repeatedly forever without anything else ever getting a turn, as well as doing massive damage. I feel like there must be some build of the game where the tension skills actually consumed the gauge because otherwise it's strange to have a skill so totally and utterly invalidate everything else. I guess it isn't spectacularly useful for anything but farming the final area where you can repeatedly fight bosses without losing tension but it's still quite funny.

• Wow
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Tainy's Limit Break skill is unbelievably, hilariously broken. It literally autowins fights because it can be used repeatedly forever without anything else ever getting a turn, as well as doing massive damage. I feel like there must be some build of the game where the tension skills actually consumed the gauge because otherwise it's strange to have a skill so totally and utterly invalidate everything else. I guess it isn't spectacularly useful for anything but farming the final area where you can repeatedly fight bosses without losing tension but it's still quite funny.
I mean yeah most areas you are kinda lucky to even get to use the tension skills for more than 2-3 fights if even that before you cleared the whole floor, so yeah boss farming at the end is pretty much the only place to abuse it.

Reactions: acalbertcamus

JosephF

May 28, 2019
Well, it has the "censored" tag...
The first version was, but the version here now already has the uncensor patch to it, so don't worry the h-scenes are fully uncensored. In case you got the censored version there is a link with a walkthrough a few pages back and that has the uncensor patch if you need it.

ABDLfan

Mar 11, 2020
Err I captured the slime girl ... How to get her H scene. I build a House, the steam guide say I must beat her 1 on 1 ... How?

trocolloo

Jul 18, 2018
How can I make a girl come during sex?
I activated the sex symbol, horniness is at 100, fondiness 100 and married but when I do sex only I come... :HideThePain:

JosephF

May 28, 2019
How can I make a girl come during sex?
I activated the sex symbol, horniness is at 100, fondiness 100 and married but when I do sex only I come... :HideThePain:
Weird, you don't need the sex symbol, that one only increases horniness. To make a girl cum you need to have her horniness at lv 70 or more then when you choose a sex position it should have "horniness reset" on the description. Maybe her vagina or anal lv is low? I know I needed to raise Fano's anal lv till lv 4 so she could come. I think both Torte and Fano should cum if their vagina lv is 2, I know Torte could cum from her ass at lv 2, just Fano I needed to raise till 4.
Btw to reach max lv of all training status you need to use that part 15 times(any vaginal sex 15 times, anal 15 times and any service 15 times)

Reactions: trocolloo

trocolloo

Jul 18, 2018
Weird, you don't need the sex symbol, that one only increases horniness. To make a girl cum you need to have her horniness at lv 70 or more then when you choose a sex position it should have "horniness reset" on the description. Maybe her vagina or anal lv is low? I know I needed to raise Fano's anal lv till lv 4 so she could come. I think both Torte and Fano should cum if their vagina lv is 2, I know Torte could cum from her ass at lv 2, just Fano I needed to raise till 4.
Btw to reach max lv of all training status you need to use that part 15 times(any vaginal sex 15 times, anal 15 times and any service 15 times)
Oh thanks that's it then since I've done sex like two times

4.20 star(s) 28 Votes