If443

Apr 14, 2018
Once the new password is up here I will download the new version I’m just waiting

xt2021

Feb 16, 2018
The new password for the v17 is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Will still download by myself the game, but at least someone can upload the new version here for others
thanks for the password. now this is the link for v17( no need password),enjoy it!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Reborn

Jun 17, 2017
Hello and thanks for the game. My question may be stupid but where do i enter the code?
which code do you mean? the one we posted above is for open the .zip that toffi posted on his blog, so if you just download the already open file in the OP then you are fine

Ishyamryu

Feb 17, 2018
how do you play this game? its good but i cant seem to get anywhere. enemies always grab me and before long i'm out of life.

Reborn

Jun 17, 2017
you need timing, if you can learn the patterns of the enemies it becomes pretty easy

Filippa2000

Jun 22, 2017
Hardcore mode, enemies can gangbang you and join in fucking you if you are too close. That is if you are between two giants for example, if one gets you the other one joins in. Plus you get 2 as much lust damage.

• Wow
Reactions: iamslime

Mustang Flex

Oct 24, 2017
I have to ask. What kind of alien anatomy is the control scheme set up for? The typical jap keyboard layout already doesn't make much sense but this is just strange.

Reactions: Cryswar

Zekapa

May 29, 2017
Just a heads-up, the Ninja, Cow-Demon and Magician aren't in the gallery (that I could find) so you have to manually head to their stages and find them to see the new animations.

Dixen Chix

May 13, 2019
Just a heads-up, the Ninja, Cow-Demon and Magician aren't in the gallery (that I could find) so you have to manually head to their stages and find them to see the new animations.
I assume those 3 are passed the Graveyard Boss? Because I've never encountered them and I want to unlock all 80. So far I'm only at 75. FeelsBadMan

Edit: I realized that I still had .17 instead of the .18 update. Got that 100% completion baby! Thanks guys and gals

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 17 Votes