Lewdhound

Aug 8, 2017
I assume those 3 are passed the Graveyard Boss? Because I've never encountered them and I want to unlock all 80. So far I'm only at 75. FeelsBadMan
After you passed the graveyard boss, you get skill that you can shoot while crouching.
Use that to destroy the blockade you found on the first room after you enter the tower floor.

Reactions: Dixen Chix

johntrine

Oct 14, 2016
any saves?

edit- nvm. the game HAS cheats. it's in a .txt file if anyone here was waiting for save before downloading

Last edited:

Zekapa

May 29, 2017
As usual, the new area (Shrine) and its enemies don't appear to be on the gallery (92/92 with the cheat), so you'll have to manually find them - either that or I'm being a dunce and can't tell. Please let me know.

EDIT: Never you all mind, the 6 new animations are the 3 new tentacles + 3 stages of Wet Woman, found in the gallery. I'm still puzzled at the Gallery stating 92/92 when Toffi mentions 100 animations on the blog. Perhaps the 100 are with the boss that's yet to be included?

Iblis

Jun 15, 2017
After you passed the graveyard boss, you get skill that you can shoot while crouching.
Use that to destroy the blockade you found on the first room after you enter the tower floor.
I downloaded the v0.20 and i beat the first 3 bosses, got the wings, fireball and the horse girl didnt give me any powers?Just a portal back to basement... is my game glitched because I retried again and same thing.

caminhas

Jan 27, 2018
I downloaded the v0.20 and i beat the first 3 bosses, got the wings, fireball and the horse girl didnt give me any powers?Just a portal back to basement... is my game glitched because I retried again and same thing.
just get out of the basement then you can just go to the next area from there

Iblis

Jun 15, 2017
just get out of the basement then you can just go to the next area from there
What you mean just get out of basement? You can only go forward and next room that leads back into the castle and that wood blockage on the ground (which I don’t have the power to break) after defeating the 3rd boss :/

bluerabbit

Dec 5, 2018
You need to defeat the jungle area boss to get the crouching fire power. Please give the v20 password.

hertzez

Jul 17, 2018
Hello, I just wanna ask about level shortcut, so I've yet to clear stage 3 (the graveyard) but unable to find any shortcut that instantly leads to Stage 3, instead I found one leading straight to Stage 6 (the jungle) which is too far for me. So is there a way to instantly get to Stage 3 without having to redo the stage again? Thanks!

EDIT: Ok I got "Floor" and "Stage" mixed up, turns out the jungle stage is an alternate 2nd stage and so far I haven't found a shortcut to stage 3.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 17 Votes